AMERICA'S GREATEST MIND WEIGHS IN

Nick Fuentes: "This is so cool!"

Is this seriously it? The "dissident right" is now content to be pawns in another ZOG imperialist war? I thought you retards were against the World Wars. I thought the whole point of all our efforts was not war but revolution, and freedom from our retarded governments and rule by soulless rich oligarchs.

Attached: 1626806743662.png (1439x2553, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alright I absolve him of being a papist if he is rooting against the puppet regime in Kiev. The Vatican and Jesuits hate Russia so obviously he isn't their asset.

>coolest thing to happen since jan 6
when you dont do shit, everything gets back on track in less than 24h and the one you did it for backstabbed you
How cool was that kek

Any Forums is purely contrarian. the right is mad that they lost the culture war and now they're ready to cheer for the other side just because it's the other side.

Attached: Oroville_dam_spillway_2017-02-11[1].jpg (2924x2193, 2.24M)

Holy shit a zog faggot mouthpiece supports another zog war?! Color me shocked.

This but it's also true for the left, principles or ideals are no longer a thing it's just a never ending game of me vs you

who?

>muh war is KEWL!!!
I hate this faggot more and more ever day.

Louis needs to rip him a new one.

Who cares about some homosexual manchild.

Not gonna lie I agree with him but to say this as a public figure is autistic and cringe.

Pretty much. Putin's government is what happens when you take the worst parts of American establishment/glownigger politics and crank it up to 11. Any Forums will ignore that even though we used to kvetch about stuff like the patriot act and michael hastings because the russian police will beat the shit out of pussyhat protestors and that's based I guess

Wow the opinion of a gay spic jew fascinating

>I thought you retards were against the World Wars.
No, they drink liquid diabete's (soda) and stuff their faces with tendies all day, the people here were never redpilled, they are evil rotten children spoiled to the core. This is a horrible place, it always was.

Attached: 1622651608217.png (499x745, 373.79K)

I always hate it when Nick Fuentes agrees with me. He ruins everything with his faggy zoomer style and lack of subtlety.

does nick stand against globohomo or just globo?

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/

These adult children are masturbating to war, they watch it like Netflix with popcorn and a comfy blanket on the side.

>war isn't cool

Faggot and or woman spotted

EPIC

And he's probably a glowie too.

>Nick Fuentes: "This is so cool!"

the right wing gets wet when it sees a strongman
it brings out their inner homo

Attached: v2hegb7fqxj81.jpg (640x347, 42.2K)

this desu. there are people who would cheer on a meteor heading for earth just because the mainstream media will be speaking on how terrible it is. they must always hold the opposite opinion even when it will harm them. they've lost all rationality

Damn what a fucking loser, oh well i guess we can now quell those rumors about him being a white supremacist, considering Putin is the anti-white side. But what else did you expect from an american mutt with Mexican heritage.

>26 posts by this id

>culture war
Anyone who uses this phrase is a bluepilled idiot. Read a book for once in your life.

Attached: 772EA489-55F3-473E-B24F-0C78D9E70B56.jpg (500x800, 97.4K)

nooo let us replace you with niggers and brainwash your kids!! how you dare to resist!

Nick is a fucking faggot

>dude war is so COOL I just love the hustle and bustle of the news cycle now that EPIC BASED Putin has invaded UKRAINE
>dude this is JUST LIKE my video game where Russia is at war WOAH
>what do you mean would I actually fight in a war? what do you take me for, a zionist zogbot??? I just want to drink my mt dew in my mom's basement and have EPIC MEME SESSIONS with my ZOOMER BROOOOOOOS