Why does nobody ever talk about the Russo-Georgian war of 2008?

12 days of war, very very similar situation to Ukraine.

Nobody cared 6 months later.

This was also in Europe, also during the Olympics. Also Putin.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363134562/#363134562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of Any Forums wasn't even born back then.

Because Georgia isn’t a relevant country in any way. The American state of Georgia is 100x more relevant than the country. No one cared.

>Most of Any Forums wasn't even born back then.
Oh, ok. I was doing cocaine in Venice back then, so it is a blur, but I was definitely alive.

>Georgia
>Europe
Yeah, nah.
Checked anyways

Because these kids here are too young to remember it.

I fucking hate that when I'm looking for literal Caucasian cuties on mail order bride sites and I keep getting American sheboons. Fuck you, I have no money to order but I can at least look at the catalog.

they don’t know what happened three days ago. they are retarded they don’t understand anything about anything.

I would rather live in Tblisi than Atlanta

Georgia is extremely based and you a retard.

because you westerners are heartless sensationalized bastards at this point, your spirit is gone, you cheer for war and sides as if this is sports, it is disgusting
Russia holds every country neighboring it as hostage, if the country next to Russia refuses to be outside of its sphere of influence then said country is fucked. Russian sphere of influence, of course, includes insane corruption and criminality especially for regions like Caucasus that means that Georgia with Russia would turn into a hellhole and all of the population would bleed out eventually leaving only shizophrenic worst of the worst murderers here...or alternatively we need to transform our country into afghanistan and become terrorists for 20 years fighting Russians out of spite.
This is what it means to be next to Russia.

>Also Putin
not really

American election year, the media was busy fawning over Obama who said "russia is no threat to america"

actually nobody cared at all cause georgians are considered white (Indoeuropean)

aren't*

Cool blog, wanna come over and fuck my sister too?

Saw picrel in the catalog last night Georgianon.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/363134562/#363134562
Seems interesting, but how much is true?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 1.31.48 PM.png (1058x972, 262.49K)

>12 days of war
the rape started on August 8th

Georgia is not in Europe.

Georgians are brown

I was busy in Basic Training at Fort Knox Kentucky then. Didn't have access to pol at that time

>tiny ass Georgia has 2 (two) breakaway states

>cocaine
>degeneracy
>German
all checks out

in America? the country was in the bowels of the financial crisis, the (((kikes))) were far too concerned about their shekels than human lives

also, cool it with the unironic antisemitism, guys

Oh wow, thank you for your service, now fuck off because nobody asked

I hope the Russians invade you next

Georgia is outside the geographic boundaries of what most would consider to be Europe.

Because people are retarded.

Maybe because in Ukraine is being created a kike heaven

Georgia is even more irrelevant than Ukraine
I'm 30 years old, I remember hearing it on the news all the time for a few months then it sorta went away. I didn't care much about politics or happenings at the time.

That's a pretty loose definition of "in Europe". Most people saw it as more middle east bullshit.

first Poland then Germany then the burger state of France, known to have more American hamburger joints per square mile than anywhere outside of America.
nato won't do anything.

because king nigger was in charge and he could do no wrong so it wasn't brought up much

npcs only parrot whatever shit tv talks about and they're too dumb to see that their entire world view is formed in studios

I remember burgers thinking it was the state of Georgia and freaking out

Wtf Russia invaded Georgia? How come I never heard about this? I live in Florida for fucks sake!

you're coming home Gogi

This
This was why

The main stream leftist only cares when they are told by their television to do so

George Bush was king nigger?

And Putin won.

What type of job do you work?

sopho .... she's okay right?

Attached: wtf.png (213x217, 123.63K)

Why should we care about azeri dogs, jeworgians can smoke my cock

Attached: 1645814626811.jpg (720x960, 83.55K)

Georgians aren't european

Attached: 1560556826806.jpg (800x904, 161.04K)

I remember some old black guy I worked with back then watching the news and defending Russia, saying "We did it," meaning the US invasion of Iraq.

Georgia isn't in Europe, you dumb cunt.

Love your flag. Stay strong and keep on fighting. Did once a hiking trip in the mountains. Awesome chapels there.

It was for the same reason too. NATO had just said that Georgia and Ukraine could join. Georgia started making noises in that direction. Putin said "yeah, I don't fucking think so" and rolled the tanks in, squashing their ambitions.
Stupidly Ukraine started making the same noises and look what happens.

zoomers were in their diapers then.

It's ok Hans, it's just a roach

They are white you turkanoid