Why arent feminists denouncing this????

Attached: 1645671987319.png (726x554, 481.29K)

Based beyond believe

This is how you do it.
I cleaned my whole house today. I will take good car of your daughter.

LOL, we get told for decades now that patriarchy is wrong but now oh we needs it?

the ones separating you from your family are the enemy

imagine being a 60 year old man who grew up when ukraine and russia were the same fucking country and now some pissboy is telling you that you have to go fight them

When this is over, i hope you ukrainian gringos shut up any bitch who dares speak of 'patriarchy'

Jewlensky will import middle easterners or africans to replace you

Feminists want all of the privileges patriarchy gives them with none of the restrictions. You will never see them complaining about shit like this that benefits them, because they want female supremacy, not equality

Why don't any of the men just say they are trans?

Why did Syria and Afghanistan not do this to their men of fighting age?

>because they want female supremacy, not equality

That is all it is .

> russian subhuman
fuck off

>My body, my choice
To a feminist, this means the state forces men to work to provide for women so that women no longer need to consider a male's ability to provide in their partner selection. Women want the most attractive men. They don't want to be in a position where they need to compromise between looks and ability to provide. By using the state to steal from productive men they free themselves from needing to make this compromise. They will think of it as "liberating" but it is inherently illiberal as the men do no consent.

>don't want to die or needlessly kill foreign boys just to delay the inevitable surrender
>ukrainians will probably kill you for fleeing
>russians will shoot on sight because every male is now a combatant
Grim.

You must fight for globohomo and future nigger importations for you wife, daughters and granddaughters to fuck

>tfw guardsmen cannon fodder
grim and dankpilled

>You! Whore in back of bus! Your eggs are they gone?
>....yes, why?
>Good! You come fight with men since you're not really a woman. No egg, no breed, no safety. You fight, and die for OnlyFans!

You have to be a complete retard to be a male and not defect and side up with the russians. This treatment they are receiving is pure west gynocentric bullshit. You have nothing to fight for in this western gynocracy so let this shit burn.

They also don't want to participate in the process of providing no 50/50 or anything close. All men need to engage in this at the most basic level, women want equality then they need to man up.

HOLY BASED

then women stood up and said "we're going too, in the name of equality!"

actually no they didn't

No jewish president.

How? they are fighting for globohomo it's the opposite of based.

It's worse than that.
They don't even want female supremacy.
They think they do, but once they get it, they start getting frustrated at the lack of eligible partners, since women only consider men who are higher status than themselves.
They then start doing retarded shit like opening the borders to men from patriarchal cultures to replace the neutered men they thought they wanted but didn't and chaos ensues.
It's uncanny how over 2000 years of technological advancement hasn't changed a thing about female behaviour.
Even ancient greek memes are completely accurate to the modern day right down to small details like the
>You can't know it won't work since it hasn't been tried yet
arguments that are often used by leftists advocating "change".
Male behaviour has changed drastically in response to technological developments, but it's like women are just the same monkeys operating with the same monkey logic.

Attached: assemblywomen.jpg (805x757, 250.23K)

I'd rather join Russia if I were in their shoes

Attached: FB_IMG_1645807800447.jpg (1080x1038, 78.32K)

I want to be free from this hell the feminists have created.

How exactly is Ukraine globohomo?

Feminists know that all their "equality" bullshit has done is to make them targets for being drafted themselves. Kinda like niggers that way.

Based.

I would turn any coward.

they'll do what they always do. keep quite while the shit is flying and then go staight back to "my body, my choice",

This only applies to white ukrainians. The jews got airlifted to Israel.

Attached: ukrainjews.jpg (1122x703, 118.57K)

Ah yes the true nature of the war revealed. Killing white men

There's no turning back, runaway hypergamy always ends up destroying the host society

Attached: 1645109244357.png (734x1075, 334.32K)

Fighting to keep slav subhumans from raping and pillaging your he is based. There are plenty of kikes and niggers i hate here at home but i would die to defend my sunny mediteranian paradise of southern california if we were invaded by chink bugmen or vatniggers. Fuck you bitch.

Well at least all the refugees will be women.