Kiev Tinder

Why are beautiful women still in Kiev? Are they preparing their brown eyes?

Attached: 3EE9C010-4D03-46A6-A183-A00F644904FE.jpg (1242x2001, 1.22M)

Yes they are awaiting Russian BBC

R A P E

Like in any country being invaded, Ukrainian women will be spreading their legs for Russia men

Hot

How many are verified, I bet a lot are just spambots running on unmanned or VPN servers

onbra? more like offbra :^)

Ukranian women are whores. My roommate's girlfriend is a hohol and she's told me how the majority of her friends in Ukraine either are camwhores or have been camwhores in the past. She also has mentioned how older Western men used to buy her drinks when she was in high school. Given her beliefs and stories I imagine she is also a massive whore.

> He thinks women don't want to be raped and impregnated by conquering chads
LOL. Women constantly dream about this, those women in Berlin who got gang raped 100 times by the Russians I guarantee you if you got them drunk enough and they thought no one would hear you would admit it was the greatest thing they've ever experienced.

That's a man

Thats Olga. English n looks like Cyrillic H

Fucking lol

>Are they preparing their brown eyes?
what

Attached: 1621785474040.jpg (976x850, 75.5K)

Thats a butthole

>Brown eyed lady
>Smelly lady
>Brapping slowly
>Toward the barn

They are probably having their last sex of their lives before invasion
fucking kill me
ukranians are having free sex rn

Except when the nazis invaded lol
Soviet female soldiers are the most famous in history
Germs can't be seen as sex symbols even when winning

this

YFW cut off nose fetish starts

One of the nuns, a St. Aebbe the Younger, assembled her sisters and suggested a way to avoid falling into the hands – literally – of the barbarians. And she walked the freaking walk, too: in order to make herself unattractive to potential rapists among the marauders, she sliced off her own nose and upper lip and wallowed in her blood.

Photo Credit: Wikimedia Commons

The other women were stunned and inspired, quickly following suit. When the Vikings discovered the bloody women in the convent they backed away with some haste (we all know how unequipped men are to deal with bloody women).

Even though the stunt saved the nuns’ virginity, I am sorry to report that it did not save their lives. The Vikings simply locked them inside the building and burnt it to the ground.

Attached: file.png (1024x797, 1.09M)

not sure if I can catch ur drift, care to explain?

cope, she will not even look at you
picrel is what she will do in Europe

Attached: me-no-study-me-no-care-me-go-marry-a-millionaire-if-he-die-me-no-cry-me-go-marry-another-guy.jpg (735x633, 124.46K)

exactly, ukranian qts have pink eyes.

Attached: PSX_20220225_185416.jpg (604x733, 109.85K)

interpreting Cyrillic as Latin letters that look similar

Why call her hohol? Are you pretending to be a russian you fat American faggot?

where tf are you even from