How the fuck are they advancing so quickly?

How the fuck are they advancing so quickly?

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (1200x806, 399.04K)

South front seems to be very successful even to the surprise of the RU military command

ukie military isn't offering any resistance as most of the people living in the west side of ukraine are ethnic russians

they're they failed horribly. why would someone who is winning threaten nuclear war against every nation earth if he was winning so well?

putin is going to get gang raped. I call dibs on his whore daughter.

they're not

Attached: vatniks love snow.png (644x1261, 661.64K)

>ukie capital is a 2 hour drive from Belarus
kek this is nothing but embarrassing for russia

>quickly

Attached: 1638996556676.png (459x512, 111.03K)

Can they take the Keev?

That top photo logically is either a pose for the picture, or a corpse that was found frozen and then posed. In either case that is hilarious.

This. I would have captured it in half a day.

Look at the arrows. They're just "occupying" teritory that they ha yesterday

i think homie is rip. look at his feet lol

America would already be handing out cokes and nike sneakers in Kiev by now.

your gif is only 2 frames so they appear to be moving much quicker than they would in real life

just pressing the gas pedal nigga

They took the corpses that had frozen after battle and put them like that for the next ones to seen.

US says the russian advance is loosing traction
>after 1 day
lmao why are russian generals such retards

When was the last time America won a war? Oh right.... Farmers with AK's beat muh murican greatest army in the world

This is the real answer
You watch too many movies

Western puppet states only exist for the Jews to leech resources from, they have only the basic infrastructure and military for domestic issues not actual wars

You don't even know the difference between east and west. Why bother speaking at all if you're this fucking dumb?

yeah bro I could've capped UKR in 2 days in Hearts of Iron 4!!!

Attached: 1634768331708.jpg (130x179, 11.46K)

Russian is focusing on destroying military equipment and shutting air space, they don't want civilian casualties right now cuz when civilians start to die it'll be on Ukraine's shoulders (rightfully so because they were too confident NATO was going to do something other than post mean tweets)