Why can trans people get testosterone so easily but i have to go to some back alley to buy it?

its fucking insane. if I want to transition from male to gigamale its the end of the world and i'll be sent to prison for possession of an illegal substance or whatever

if a female wants to transition to a male though? no problem brah, here are your drugs, feel free to inject yourself to the point where you have higher testosterone levels than an biological male.

Attached: 345674567654457684756 - Copy.png (680x767, 791.95K)

- I take drugs to maintain an illusion of femininity ~ Trannies
- I take drugs to maintain an illusion of masculinity ~ TRT/PED users
!One of Us! - !One of Us! - !One of Us!

creatine

Go to your doctor and tell him that you've got low T

You could just tell your doctor that you are a woman but you identify as a man and want to start transitioning

People say that getting T will shrink your balls and make you die sooner, but with all of the phytoestrogens in food and plastic what else and I supposed to do? Just continue to be a little bitch boy? I don't think so.

creatine can only do so much

i want to get bigger than ivan drago.

KEK, high iq sugge

suggestion*

This. Steroid users are basically trannies

exactly. rather live a short life BIG than a long life smol.

>but i have to go to some back alley to buy it?

This is not where you buy testosterone mate. If you do, you're not being very smart.

No the TRT protocols for women are similar to those of men meaning they still do the retarded 300mg of cypionate every 3 weeks meaning they crash their values.

Just consume more creatine, nothing but it, fuck water that wastes room for more creatine.
>But muh blood pressure.
You will make your heart stronk.

Is getting T on the dark net a good option?

Imagine permanently damaging your body to match a 40 year old roastie's standards rofl

Attached: 1643714943861.jpg (684x396, 160.27K)

>lifting for women

Google roidsmall

Attached: 1644425115310.jpg (323x1200, 108.41K)

your body can absorb up to 13g of creatine a day

is that better than napsgear

Because youre not trans lol
Do pol chuds really not understand?

get wickr/me you can buy almost everything there from drugs, medicine to weapons lol

Bro just say you are passing ftm