What’s going on with Germany?

What’s going on with Germany?

Attached: F3EBDD3E-1C0E-4255-AF32-5B337F2A953A.jpg (460x456, 44.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mblaszczak/status/1497258005955547143
twitter.com/kevinrothrock/status/1497175080203436032?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Autism. Don’t worry about it, they act like this all the time.

Muh no electricity

Capitalist hellhole that only cares about profits.

they dont want russians to get examples of western weapons

>we rely too heavily on Russia oil and gas
>we didn't see and won't do shit because they called Ukraine nazis

Cuckery

Le nordstream 2

britscum as amerishits are the main anti whites in europe

Attached: 20220225_094316.jpg (1200x1800, 489.05K)

>Germany doesn't want to send weapons to this

Attached: 1645745272651.jpg (1242x1720, 1.2M)

Barring Russia from the EU market and cancelling NS 2.
Putin had to beg to his oligarchs not to go Julius Cesar on him today because of that.

Hansa chads rule

Attached: Eternal hanseat.jpg (501x585, 106.95K)

>Making the Hohol light skinned
lol, have you seen their Jew funded Neo-Nazi battalions?

they understand that 90% of those weapons will just belong to Russia in a few days.
NATO is arming Russia lmao

nigger shut the fuck up germany is busy being cucked by america forcing them to shutdown their second pipline while biden vows to buy more russian gas for us companies.

and trust me your country isn't gonna be doing any better. Have fun buying russian oil from us after we resell it to you.

also if you care so much the ukrainian army is literally taking volunteers as we speak, buy a ticket and die for the jew so nobody has to listen to you anymore, its not like your live can become any more of a disappointment.

just because you don't care about poor babushka doesn't mean everyone is so heartless

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-02-25 16-56-53.png (736x341, 79.74K)

you aren't white so no need to worry

>UM ACKSHUALLY SOME OF THEM ARE BROWN HAIRED SO THEY'RE NOT WHITE
russian shills are getting desperate I see

Attached: average russian.jpg (1024x768, 433.93K)

They're dependent upon Russia for their existence. So they won't oppose Russia. Simple as

Germany does this every single time.

hella based

They won't tell you with a straight face, but Germs are quite comfortable with Russia having its own safe sphere of influence including Ukraine. What they want is a stable eurozone and common market where they can flood their goods on a devalued currency (since the Euro costs less that what the Mark would) and they want a safe and calm Russia that sells them cheap energy. If the Baltic countries weren't on NATO already, Germs would be willing to sacrifice them too.

I mean they are always on the side that is the most anti-white, Anglos should literally be considered the lost tribe of Israel they are wannabe jews

>hella
why are they like this?

Some ppl really struggle to see two steps

Shes russian though and she was sending out feet pics to people when she was a child. No bueno,

why are you spamming same pic over and over? Is Russian army one guy and it is only this guy? lmao
you guys tempt me to switch sides.

Attached: usajak.png (633x772, 45.15K)

Butthurt autism after world War 2. "Du mochtets das Germoney nicht make Krieg, ja? SEHEN SIE DANN!! GERMONEY MACHT KEIN KRIEG!!! KEIN KRIEG AT ALLES!!!"
Also they're genuinely terrified of fighting Russia owing to Stalingrad, and would rather, i imagine quite literally, surrender than fight if t90s started rolling through Berlin.

Attached: 1643058728164.jpg (768x1024, 265.8K)

In the old times a lot of Germans migrated to the Ukraine. Today, there is still a lot of German blood there. You would think that the German government would support the Ukraine, but I think there maybe secret treaties signed at the time of German unification which prevent this.

Attached: 3BA626C0-512C-44C4-B3A2-2ADCA90455CE.jpg (821x403, 340.45K)

POLAND JUST SHIPPED TRUCKLOADS OF GUNS AND AMMO TO UKRAINE

mobile.twitter.com/mblaszczak/status/1497258005955547143

Just Business

>What’s going on with Germany?
their testicles were clipped in 1945

huh? what did i miss? can't we just not trade with these mongol rape babies anymore?
and we all know you badly need some modern equipment. these cold war tanks and rifles are really cute!

Business of being a muzzie you fucking shitskin.

Germany, France, and Russia all had oil deals with Saddam -- ignore the human rights violations he was committing in exchange for cheap oil.
Guess which three countries spoke out, first, about the US going to war with Iraq?

Attached: perfect-mario.jpg (1536x3132, 212.22K)

Yup. Pol is globohomo now and supports the Ukraine

only capital city since we use fire wood to warm house.

Attached: 1627123477703.png (1000x1000, 135.13K)

The rest of them are black due to being burned to a crisp, not very representative desu

Hey, that's Boopy!

that’s excellent on the part of poles. Even a few little modern weapons can cause a lot of pain for Russia.

leftist government

basically russia pump all the cemen to germany to stay warm,they will sperged if they dont get that warm coom

We miss the old Germany, Hans. You're no fun sober. A little Reich won't hurt you from time to time, you just have to keep moderation and not gas the entire race at once.

Attached: 1642597407964.jpg (480x360, 18.64K)

Germans are the most cucked "people" on this planet, plus they are 100% depending on Russia in terms of energy. Inflation is already hitting them left and right, cutting off Russian gas now obviously is not happening. The irony is that it was the greens and other leftie scum that pushed the nation into this situation. They are obviously now the most vocal against Putin.

miss also italian guy.
Italy and Germany are putin's sissy sluts.

Kek, you're right......

Attached: 1645808973690.jpg (769x768, 79.42K)

So when are you faggots jumping in the conflict? It's not as fun without you

They have a shittier military than poland.

russia has the same capabilities already

>supporting an unprovoked white brother war
>supporting squads of asiatic mudslimes raping a European city
>German
Yep, checks out.

twitter.com/kevinrothrock/status/1497175080203436032?s=21

would send my sperm instead. she can use it to secure the future for ukrainian children

>germany not wanting more war for once
>*nglos still get mad
you enjoy you war faggot, hope it shows up at your shores sooner rather than later.

>What’s going on with Germany?
They are ruled by a communist what do you expect?

Hell, I'd pick up a rifle any day to reclaim Silesia
Why sould we fight Russia? They are no threat

ever watched putins speech? in full?
he basicly gave us a hint "many traditionaly german terretorys were given to poland"
so we are in his team ofc, we wait for the right moment and then do the old deviderino of the poles. like in the good old times, and this time, we not gonna fight gainst russia.

just admit it, you're a pussy

Britain is so based. Look at these cucks

The same as always.

Being disgrace to Europe and white race.

Wageslave robots.

i would fight with you for silesia

>many traditionaly german terretorys were given to poland
gee I wonder who did that