The science has changed. We won!

The science has changed. We won!
mobile.twitter.com/hamill_law/status/1497205184790872065

Attached: 1645809147618m.jpg (785x1024, 130.44K)

This thread will die because we have successfully derailed covid by focusing on ukraine

Attached: 1645138655867m.jpg (1024x950, 129.02K)

Attached: g.jpg (1284x139, 37.12K)

This is good though. I'm happy about this. This also shows another thing: That none of this is all that conspiratorial or due to "da joos" or any of the stupid shit Any Forums thinks, it's just due to selfish, opportunistic people pandering to polling and trying to get reelected and trying to enrich themselves by pumping the big pharma stocks they own by forcing you to buy their products

>it's just due to selfish, opportunistic people pandering to polling and trying to get reelected and trying to enrich themselves by pumping the big pharma stocks they own by forcing you to buy their products
They're 90% Jews.

I think it's bigger than that, but it may have failed. Hopefully/pol/ was wrong about ADE and cancerous side effects of the vax.
I do agree that this is hopeful, however

No they're factually not 90% jews though

Yes... you're right... It's not da joos, it's just (((Albert Bourla))) and his Washington buddies

I hope that all Democrats have to hide from the public and live in fear for the rest of their worthless, pathetic, and evil-doing lives. Cunts.

The covid scam never about science to begin with. It was about political science.

this. there are like 2 threads in entire catalog not about this stupid slavnigger shit.

the problem is a small group of insanely wealthy people can fuck up the entire country and ruin our lives for 2 years and counting whenever they want, no accountability, and if we try to resist in any way the pigs and glowniggers will murder us. they call this a "democracy". there has never been a country more corrupt than america. this makes monarchy look preferable, because at least a king COULD be killed if he went too far and he had a reason to want the continued prosperity of the nation and his people. we replaced religious monarchy with globohomo insane schizo mega-wealthy faggot pedo kikes.

just look at how many issues inflation alone causes us. inflation should be 0%. inflation does nothing but ruin the lives of normal people so wall street fat cats can extort money out of us by robbing us by death by a thousand cuts. now we are in outright hyperinflation and no one even comments on it.

>Blah blah blah house nigger babble about their faggoty make believe

Don't give a fuck. Never tested. Never shot with the Jew Jab. Fuck off you evil no good filthy kikes.

kinda obvious

It's the whole system man. You guys don't understand on this board. If I can buy stock in Pfizer then Albert Bourla works for me and I own his company. Then I can support mandating his products. This might not matter for an ordinary person, but if matters very much for the heads of banks or investment firms and other people will pull and clout

Sooner or later you're gonna have to realize that "free market capitalism" is the demon here and you've all been wrong to support it or even tolerate it

INB4 "not a free market" or something stupid dude get with reality

MRNA therapies never made it past animal testing until now.
Cope with your sunk cost fallacy cuck.

>just look at how many issues inflation alone causes us. inflation should be 0%.
I agree with a lot of what you said but this is hardcore fox news propaganda you've digested here. Inflation is not bad. Inflation is actually really, really, really good for the working people of this country, most of whom are in debt and have zero savings, much less zero net savings compared to their debt. Inflation erases that debt and helps their economic situation.

The bad issue comes when their wages don't rise in pace with inflation. But this happens due to the very policies the same idiots on Fox who bitch about the rising price of eggs support. It happens because the US crushes unions, won' raise minimum wage, won't bust up monopolies, won't tax the rich etc

Damn. I miss these threads already

Attached: 1919 (1).jpg (203x250, 6.01K)

Your entire comment has nothing even remotely to do with anything I even said. Stunning

>covid
Wow, haven't you heard? Covid is over, it's all about Ukraine now.
>mfw based Putin saved us from endless covid bullshit

Attached: 1627803800216.png (1280x720, 1.87M)

>it's just due to selfish, opportunistic people
and it's just pure coincidence that the overwhelming majority of them are jewish

>you have to be a jew to do the jew's work
How new are you? Have you never heard of a shabbos goy? It is ingrained in their day-to-day life to delegate to the goyim. The WEF has control over most countries' politicians now regardless of political party, which comes from the mouth of Klaus Schwab himself.

Attached: JewDog.webm (640x360, 152.86K)

Dems are FUCKED this fall and they know it.

by the time i can save up a down payment on a home the home has inflated 50% and i need to save that much more. the value of my savings was destroyed. things would be much easier for the average person if inflation was 0%. no games, no constant hussle and anxiety, your savigns will always retain their value instead of being corroded, you can compare cost of goods and wages with a STANDARD frame of reference that is valid more than a few months. imagine if your grandfather made the same wage you do, how much you could compare and know whether you are being fucked or are fairly compensated. during the most prosperous times in europe they never had inflation. during the best part of america they never had inflation. they had slight deflation if anything. then suddenly inflation is introduced, goes quadratic, and now our clothing falls apart in 3 months, no one can afford a house, and chicken is a luxury food.

take your theory and shove it up your ass. it doesn't work IRL. LOOK AT REALITY. LOOK AT HISTORY. YOUR "THEORY" READING IS FUCKIGN WORTHLESS.

First, Biden beat Covid
Next, he'll beat Russia
most badass president in history

Attached: 06.jpg (408x512, 61.77K)

That is an interesting take.
I don't think he meant to change the narrative, but it is nice that we are done with covid. The mandatory injection thing really stressed me out. I couldn't help but get genocide vibes from it.
I wonder if they'll go through with merging flu and covid shots

Attached: 1644629765107.png (604x668, 268.95K)

>fully enter the rebuilding phase that comes after any war.
>No rebuild, immediately start up new war
>Pretend that you solved the previous crisis you created, despite everything being fucked even harder
>use new crisis to shift blame for damage caused by previously manufactured crisis
>don't forget to blame predecessor for new crisis

It is all so tiring

The reason why you believe so is that you're a simpleton.
Cope

Kek

thats why i will bump it

Bumping

Whose they in that statement? Using a pronoun isn't any better than people lumping groups into a Jew bucket. Nebulous shit isn't intelligence it's laziness and yes they conspired to do all this so you clearly need meds cause you used the magic word.

>or any of the stupid shit Any Forums thinks
You just contradicted yourself.
>it's just due to selfish, opportunistic people pandering to polling and trying to get reelected and trying to enrich themselves by pumping the big pharma stocks they own by forcing you to buy their products
This was a Any Forums narrative since day one. Vaccine mandates = massive profits for whoever is selling the vaccines.
Leftists siding with Big Pharma's profiteering was a huge part of why everyone here became skeptical of the entire covid narrative.

Lockdowns also enable online mega-retailers like Amazon, Ebay etc to starve out meatspace competitors and increase their market share etc. The far right is unironically more conscious of corporate excesses than the anti capitalist left are.

It is right there in your face, how everything the system says is just manipulation.

Lab tech here. They're trying to release this in the best way possible but I'll just leak it for anons.
The day Russia invaded, we were performing our regular duties when our equipment detected vibrations from a delta variant specimen. We amplified the vibrations to discover that the covid viruses were speaking to us. "We can't stand the transphobia of putin and the freedom convoy terrorists" they said. And then they returned to their home planet.

Attached: male-scientist-conducting-research-in-chemical-lab-scientist-working-with-chemical-liquid-in-research-laboratory-scientist-filling-test-tubes-with-samples-in-laboratory-scientist-working-in-lab_bsribr_ol_thumbnail.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

>Gay nigger psychopaths run the world and destroy the livelihoods of the people for their own gain
>This is good because I couldn't personally confirm their ethnicity
Jewish hands typed this

:>LITERAL MEMO

Thanks for the Democrats wide handling of the Covid situation we can all go back to normal.

Attached: FMcjxnYUUAAY5wX.jpg (1140x1438, 320.28K)

I guarantee that before November, the Democrats will have abandoned woke politics and covid nonsense. They can't backpedal hard enough and Ukraine gives them the perfect alibi for dropping both. The DNC and their various tentacles are hemorrhaging donors and support. It's only a matter of time before they start trying to control the reaction.

This.
I own a house and I benefit from this, but I'm not a retard and I want to see my kids buy houses and have kids of their own. A home shouldn't be an investment, it should be a place where one can raise a family and retire in.
But to stay on topic, normies were duped by a nefarious scheme using a weaponized virus, and government used this to tax is in hidden ways through inflation, destroying everyone's savings.

Don't care about the messaging of these faggots. They're criminals and they should all should be put up against the wall, summarily shot, and buries in unmarked shallow graves. Fuck them.

>REEE truckers are literally 9/11
>that's because we won

Attached: FMcjxnYVkAIpAfo.jpg (1136x1312, 336.78K)

Same here fren. The elitists really belive that people (not NPC's) will forget about what happened for the last 2 years that easily??

Attached: 1645732317370.png (499x1210, 559.9K)

>you are right
>but i say it is FOX News propaganda
>so you are wrong

Attached: doyeon thinking.jpg (800x1200, 143.62K)

>Quick! The public is distracted! Covid is over!
I'm so glad I didn't get jabbed.

You guys are crazy and don't understand english. When people talk to you the words just wash over your heads and you don't comprehend them apparently. Whatever. Keep repeating your fox news banker-funded anti-inflation propaganda

Look at this complete fucking retard pretending the last two whole years didn't just happen.

Fucking kill yourself, mate.

Attached: roped.gif (305x320, 979.61K)