Will you join human rights icon Marina Abramovic and support Ukraine?

There will be countless Ukraine pizza parlors that will be destroyed unless we unite to stop the insane aggressions of Adolf Putler!

Attached: Marina Abramovic 4 Ukraine.jpg (1194x1745, 826.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kijKz3JzoD4
youtube.com/watch?v=kG3gIql8d7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes I hope she performs dark magic on putin so he chokes to death during his daily muslim dick sucking routine

Attached: based putin???.png (1158x368, 83.7K)

I guess team Russia is the side they want me on.

oh no le ebil satanist we manufactured! don't look at the 30 trillion debt or the hollowed out chinese economy or the catastrophic crop failures in africa or india! pay attention to some fantasy larp about good and bad people you've never heard of doing absolutely nothing! look it's a war! for real! pls don't prepare for a catastrophic collapse of everything even while we are stockpiling and pretending everything isn't about to implode.

dunno about you glowie but im sitting on 10 acres of farmland and have a breeding population of sheep and chickens. hope your MRE's last in your bunker.

I was cheering for Ukraine, but that post convinced me that there's nothing about Ukraine worth saving. Hopefully whatever evil was there is rooted out and destroyed by Russia.

Looks like a tranny

Damn
These mother fuckers are going to have me joining the Russian army before all this is over

Attached: 952dced912a221db95046e25df526def.jpg (480x360, 24.15K)

yes good, we must de-nazify ukraine and stand against white supremacy

If this dirty piece of shit is against ukrain becoming a NATO/ great satan asset then you know its the right thing to do.
Fuck israel'
Fuck USA
Fuck nato

>Marina Abramovic
>Human rights
LMFAO
youtu.be/kijKz3JzoD4

All the globohomo kikes from Hell are coming out of the woodwork to defend their jew boy in Ukraine. That's how you know Putin is right.

Attached: FMbmMEEXIAMcHa4.jpg (444x444, 47.58K)

Only if she teaches me dark magic and let's me suck on dem titties.

Yea I’m thinking Putin is based.

wtf i'm team russia now

I dont know man, my gut tells me its the reverse psychology.
Anyway I am trying not to pay to much attention to this shit, and am watching the state of the vaxxers.

So fucking evil, not even hiding anymore.

What the fuck? Literally all the "enemies" of Any Forums are supporting Ukraine, it's like they do it for a reason.
Or they are so fucking evil and show their hands that bluntly now

S in the thread to spit on this fucking pedophile Satanist witch.

S S S S S S S S S S S S

Okay I was on the fence, but now I know for sure. I'm rooting for Russia. Fuck this demonic bitch

s

GO PUTIN

Americans think their racial science is used by other countries. Lmao.

"Christian fundamentalist"
Ah, there it is. The first peek through the final looking glass.

Pretty clear battle lines though, Russian Tradition and Christianity versus Feminism, Lesbianism and Satanism. Easy choice.

Attached: saint putin.jpg (431x343, 54.12K)

This woman is so evil even seeing pictures off her give me chills. What else, are threy going to say Crowley was a pacifist?

It's a fucking video, magn. Would it have killed you to post the fucking link, you stupid retard?

Attached: Oh lawdy.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

>Russian tradition

Attached: Christ_saviour_explosion.jpg (800x610, 97.87K)

>meme flaggot can't post link

video: youtube.com/watch?v=kG3gIql8d7A

lol. this fucking timeline
satanic witches speaking on the world stage telling people what to do

denazify Jews?

Attached: Ekran görüntüsü 2022-02-25 211341.png (1320x92, 19.81K)

Godamn look at this absolute unit,she is worth at least 100 russian soldiers,she looks like she eats nails and steak for breakfast

I support Ukraine so far as it doesn't affect me. This is not my fight, and gas is expensive enough as it is. No sanctions.

we hear it was the jews...