This makes lefties seethe

This makes lefties seethe

Attached: 1614666318515.jpg (1024x628, 51.86K)

half of Any Forums is seething right now. I don't know why everyone is so gay for ukraine all of the sudden

Khazarian scum

Attached: 24255555.jpg (301x168, 6.48K)

But state line...

This is a giant cope for subhuman ivans

Kylmir Putinhouse crossed state lines

what doesn't make lefties seethe

>posts a leftist

It's just the butthurt belt and antiRussian facebook Boomers

It's odd Any Forums looks like reddit S O Y is flowing from 75% of the board right now.

its mostly boomers or larping faggots

>half of Any Forums is seething right now. I don't know why everyone is so gay for ukraine all of the sudden
western nazis can't figure out which based trad orthodox country they should support in a pointless border skirmish

its bigger than just caring for ukraine, the whole of EU is threatened wtf do you think

Lefies suck your cock Ivan so nope.

>noooOOOOooo Putin threatens our globohomoism
Holy kek

this

>Everonye that doesn't agree with me is a russian bot
Holy kek v2

there are more NPCs on Any Forums than you think, many of them openly consume mass media and others are just paid shills and glowies trying desperately to sway public opinion. real Any Forums has nuance, nobody thinks Putin is literally Hitler, and Putin actually has a lot of great reasons for invading Ukraine right now, I can also make fun of him for being a manlet. simple as

>muh sports teams
Would you let Russia invade Switzerland to "own the libs"?

Attached: left wing right wing american boomer.png (1414x800, 454.68K)

Attached: conchita_wurst_9.jpg (2000x1126, 709.7K)

The difference is Finland is Russian clay while Switzerland is Holy Roman clay.

Poles especially are butthurt. They can feel Putin's breath on their neck.

Attached: 1634670957504.jpg (735x557, 216.65K)

>half of Any Forums is seething right now. I don't know why everyone is so gay for ukraine all of the sudden
It seems they were preparing for some time to storm Any Forums.. I see them everywhere in Any Forums those last 2 days.. even Any Forums is trying to get Github to ban Russia, how come everyone started caring about other humans?

YES, or do you prefer sandniggers

>Haha! Based Putin making lefties SEETHE by invading countries!
>N-Not us though! W-We're different! S-Stay away!
Lel. Put your money where your mouth is choconigger.

I don't know where these wittols are coming from

Attached: 1635159182124.jpg (871x653, 55.01K)

Vlad Putterhouse

>the only two choices are taking in massive amounts of rapefugees or letting Russia invade you

captcha: NAT0S

Attached: file.png (318x334, 18.98K)

You seem to not understand what you just read nor the speech and history course Mr. Putin gave to you retarded indoctrinated mongoloids.

your historical illiteracy isnt funny or informative

Attached: PolandVsHRE.png (3537x1875, 391.97K)

It's the most obvious shill campaign I've ever seen. Not organic in the slightest. Real Any Forumsacks either stand with Russia or just want maximum chaos

The social media algorithms are supporting Ukraine, that's how I know Russia is based.

Combination of
>post-election tourist boomers who subsist on a diet of fox news and corn syrup who treat geopolitics like a sports game and think we need to pull a win for BURGER FC .
>blatant glownigger shills

>what doesn't make lefties seethe
America now occupying parts of Syria and stealing oil

>cropping out all the times you lost
>we wuz wanged hizzles n shiet
lmao

Attached: 1674 - arm blush country flag hand hands_up mustache open_mouth poland polish soyjak text tongue variant_waow yellow_teeth.png (640x591, 43.47K)

Are we checking captchas now?

Attached: 1_4Hy1E1ZBUjsazTRB7golHQ.jpg (399x401, 43.1K)

If you think someone is on the left for trying to stop a goddamn commie violating their borders then you're a goddamn retard

Yup, this entire thing smells fishy as fuck. I'm getting flashbacks from the beginning of Covid hoax

retarded anti-russian boomers simple as

good