Real talk though. Is anyone in America actually interested in war over Ukraine?

Real talk though. Is anyone in America actually interested in war over Ukraine?

Attached: 838.jfif.jpg (499x1210, 93.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

therealnews.com/max-blumenthal-us-is-arming-neo-nazis-in-ukraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

No. But they sure love the idea of other people who aren't them going to war over it.

>we need to save Ukraine!
>cool, let's sign up!
>well, i can't, you see i have to see my therapist about it and i'm almost out of test blockers, plus i have this thing wrong with my foot...

no but im interested in watching it

No. Only twitter accounts do

I was actually thinking about this today. Anyone that actually supports war should be willing to be the ones to actually entrench themselves in they shit.
It's very easy to say let's go. But even this Ukrainian fiasco I've seen enough innocent civilians die to know that getting anymore countries involved will only make things worse like every other war since the end of WW2.
It's the people that end up suffering. With Putin in charge nothing much will really change in Ukraine overall.
Chechnya had a long history of hating Russia going back to Catherine the Great. It ended in on of the most bloody wars of recent history.
Now you have Chechens fighting for Putin.
Cause Putin has taken the Mongol route. Let them do what the want for the most part. But they must remember they're russian now.
Though it looks like Putin is heading for kyiv itself which I think might be a diversion to fortify Donestk for reclaimation.
I hope so cause taking the whole of Ukraine is ABIT too far

Of course bro. The propaganda machine is in full effect. I try to stay neutral in affairs that don't directly involve my country. It makes observing conflicts like Syria or Ukraine much more pleasant and objective. People were heavily against the war before it began, but now that it's in effect their opinions will switch dramatically. It will be like night and day, a complete reversal. This is even more true because we have a Democratic president and they're usually the ones who are dragging their feet on war, so if he's behind it then most people will be. Expect as many as 2/3rds of Americans to favor greater action in Ukraine, maybe even dramatic, world-ending action like a no-fly zone.
They will propagandize as much as they need to in order to get support for this war. It's not even necessarily evil, just the reality of a state sheperding its people. We're already seeing typical Putin apologists like Tucker walk back some of his more extreme statements. The establishment Republicans are oh-so-eager to support Ukraine; they're chomping at the bit for an excuse to increase military funding.

Nonsense. War is a horrible thing, friend. Even in WW2, 2/3rds of America's soldiers were conscripts. Most Americans back then would have said it was a cause worth fighting (after all, war was declared upon them), but that hardly meant they wanted to fight themselves. It's a truly horrifying experience. Best case scenario, you waste years of your life at a dangerous job with bad pay and manage not to get hurt.

There are these lib accounts that I had trouble figuring out where they landed exactly but I was pretty sure being antiintervention was a big priority for them. They've turned into David Frum's lover in like 3 days, it's been honestly amazing to watch.

Just faggots on this board who play too much EU4 and think war is about muh honour, or are lured in by the fact that a few retards in an Israeli-funded and armed militia fighting to protect a Jewish president said some good things about the Nazis (and only because they killed Russians, not because they greased kikes).

Nope. Have to hide too many posts now on here to get to the good stuff now

No, were undergoing a very severe false-flag tranny raid trying to convince us that Kiev is the real savior of the white race.
That's not to say Russia is either but I would not lift a finger to save Ukraine.
They sealed their fate when they started to fuck with the electricity sent to Donbas.

therealnews.com/max-blumenthal-us-is-arming-neo-nazis-in-ukraine

They're all sheep. You see the same herd mentality on Any Forums too honestly. It's sad to think the NPC meme isn't a joke
Glad if it is dark humour though. But some people... When you talk to them. What flies out of their mouths is mortifying

I just want max chaos, but I 100% oppose even a single American troop being sent to Ukraine. We shouldn't be involved in any way.

Thank God for IEDs.

>Nope. Have to hide too many posts now on here to get to the good stuff now
Started notice that yesterday or the day before.
This US-user that seemed to have extensive knowledge in the Ukraine-russo history was dropping knowledge bombs.
Mods nuked it 150 replies in.
It was really interesting his incite. He even learnt some Russian so he was able to translate Ukrainian and Russian source material.
The basic jist of it that I got was inline from what I'd learnt over time.
Russia actually has been extremely friendly to Ukraine and given them mass resources on discount and loans.
Ukraine was playing both Russia and EU/NATO for aid. They spat in the face of Russian hospitality a few years back when the tensions started boiling.
Literally one of their presidents was ousted and is in Hiding with Russia.
He was replaced by the US puppet proven in those tape recordings from some years back.
Sorry I'm not an historian but I've picked up alot and that user opened my eyes further.
Putin deserves those independent states I reckon

America didn't do shit over Crimea, they won't do shit now. NATO is just gonna watch this on their allies' borders and shake their fists at the Russians.

I have been able to find exactly ONE (1) person who both (1) Wants US forces to fight Ukraine and (2) Could conceivably be one of the soldiers doing the fighting at some point. His rationale revolved entirely around wanting to participate in *a* war, not any particular beliefs whatsoever about *this* war.

*Nobody* on this side of the world is willing to fight this war for the sake of its Cause. It's a meme.

Attached: 1635460995668.gif (403x369, 166.61K)

Not really, but Im sure a lot of us are concerned about being dragged into it.

I doubt it this time.it looks like Russia might actually be vying to take all of Ukraine. EU/NATO/US have put alot of money into making Ukraine a puppet state. They want to box Russia in. They let him get away with Crimea.
If he goes and takes Ukraine they might decide to actually use NATO against Russia.

I don't know any real people who give a shit. It's one of those things where shills who live online are constantly going on about this shit, as they did with those fake and gay CIA hong kong riots. It's shilled on twitter and CNN and Fox News and the usual good goy suspects, but I have never in my life seen anyone care. Certainly not to the extent that anyone wants to actually intervene military and escalate to WW3

Prime example of the typical divide in American politics. Not left/right but establishment vs normal people. No normal people care about this at all, and yet it's the only thing the establishment talks about.

Ukraine is not my problem.

Attached: 1635682871775.jpg (1500x1000, 253.42K)

Yes. If we don't go into this war, it will cause a later war with China

Attached: AB6FDC52-EF8F-447A-BD0B-D34D4DEC228D.jpg (1242x1713, 1.73M)

Based Boerbro, the voice of reason in this fucking toilet.
>His rationale revolved entirely around wanting to participate in *a* war, not any particular beliefs whatsoever about *this* war.
I hate my fellow Americans so much. NPCs raised on Call of Duty. "Hurr cannon go bang, muh warrior ethos" when the motherfucker has lived in the suburbs their entire life. Everyone who actually wants a war should be put directly at the front lines and called up for every forlorn hope operation there is.

>Real talk though. Is anyone in America actually interested in war over Ukraine?

Maybe some of our million Ukrainian-Americans are.

Lol. No. Plus Americans quite literally cannot fight, and have nothing to fight for. Not a lot of kids, most young people with few prospects to ever have any. Not to mention the obesity, general level of soft/weakness, dopamine and drug addiction. No one is dying for Marvel lmao.

I actually, believe it or not, wanted to leave SA on my US passport in the hopes of being stationed in a country to fight off ISIS. I stop watching ISIS videos years ago since it actually finally got to me and I started crying.
ISIS are monsters. Not the people joining entirely. But themselves. Then I came to the realisation that ISIS wouldn't have existed if America didn't create it.
Now I'm anti-war to the extent it needed only when necessary.
This Ukraine thing isn't a problem. The US and EU created this situation with their manipulation.
Putin his no doubt dirty. But I can sympathize with his retaliation to their actions

>NPCs raised on Call of Duty
You misunderstand. My one example actually works in that industry and is enthusiastic about his job and the pay. Not even the COD-kids, not even the blowhard bullshitters, even want to LARP about wanting to touch this shit with a ten foot pole at all in my experience.

The best part is that the leftie fag NPCs on facebook - exclusively draft-dodgers - are now demanding a war and me and my mates, the only former military guys, are all like "Fuck off, go down there yourself and fight, you faggots"

No I’d kill all the spics, groids, chinks and fags in my own neighborhood before giving half shit abut Ruskes in the Ukraine.

Only reason I don’t espouse watch any more is because I’ve taken the domestic terrrorist pill against government employees and worthless faggots like this

maybe if they werent creating trillions of dollars for jews and niggers everyday at the fed I'd might be interesting in supporting war for the petrodollar considering I do not want to live in poverty but the dollar would not be saved either way so fuck em im just going to lay low and stay quiet and find ways to profit

I appreciate your stance. But what of Hong Kong CIA?
I know their involvement was apparent. Especially when they caught them in the middle of it. Lol.
But don't you think the Hong Kong people wanted freedom?
I see it as another failed CIA op. They literally gave China a reason to seize Hong Kong. Once again American intervention just made the situation worse

>maybe even dramatic, world-ending action like a no-fly zone.
how is declaring a no-fly zone going to lead to the world ending?

Your worthless. Literally subhuman. I would rape and murder you spiritually if I met you, but simply murder you in the material sense, since you’re a disgusting nigger.

If youre a whiteboi in america youre already in a war zone, cracka, cant run, cant hide.

Attached: Shaka.jpg (276x182, 12.62K)

fpbp