Kyiv not Kiev

Friendly reminder that this is the only correct and proper way of spelling the Ukrainian capital's name

Attached: kyiv-not-kiev.jpg~2.jpg (485x285, 42.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kee-eff

who cares. city wont exist next week.

You know they literally spended millions of dollar just to replace "Kiev" to "Kyiv" right?

Leftists are fucked. They like to change language for the sake of change just so they can identify who is in their gay little hivemind.

Ukraine is Russia. It's like if Ohio broke away from the US. It'd still be American.

Attached: FB_IMG_1619277726412.jpg (720x647, 42.74K)

does'nt matter. it's going to be Putingrad soon

I'll wait for Russian guidance on this considering they're the rightful authority.

Jew-ish

IT'S NOT CALLED CHICKEN KEEV

Attached: 1620086007936.png (941x521, 1.29M)

Wrong. Київ is the only correct way.

Attached: cringe.jpg (494x480, 31.03K)

if a ukrainian hears someone saying kiev will he punch him in the face?

What capital's name?

I hope so

calling it Skeevs Fiiv and Syyv just to make you seethe right now (rn) right now lmao lol

Daily reminder, that Falklands are british, and u r not white

Shut up you nonce it's Kiev.

Attached: ytdytdfytfdtydytd.jpg (634x459, 77.32K)

Also, it's Lviv, not Lvov nor Lwów

I noticed this, it's strange. There's obviously some motive behind it. It reminds me of some Europeans talking on Twitter last year about how news media in their languages suddenly, all at once, started using "Belarus" to refer to the country we call Belarus, instead of "Vitryssland" or "Witruthenien" or whatever they've traditionally called it, which means the same thing in their language as Belarus does in Russian and Belorussian (White Russia). Seems like they're trying to distance Belarus, and maybe now Ukraine, from Russia in the minds of Westerners

>Friendly reminder that this is the only correct and proper way of spelling the Ukrainian capital's name
Only for couple more days.

checked

How do you get "Kyiv" from Київ?

Are you illiterate?

Kijów kurwa

Киeв

I don't care about those islands, get your dirty hands off from Ukraine
Any Latino is whiter than a r*ssoid

>It's suomi, not finland
>It's sverige, not sweden
>It's República Argentina, not argentina
>It's fuck off, no one cares for this low effort hivemind building except the 80% where you should target your operations in
>KIEV

sneedv

'friendly reminder' you absolute cunt

Queef,
not Kiev

you mean Putingrad, right?

Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew Kiew

EETS KEEVE!

It really should be "Kiyiv" based on Ukrainian orthography. All those signally nancy lads running around saying "keeve" aren't even saying it correctly.

KIJÓW TY TĘPA KURWO

Attached: image_2022-02-25_202050.png (777x804, 361.88K)

Nihon, not Japan.

Attached: 1466686902637.jpg (258x196, 7.01K)

kijev

Gonna be Little Moscow by Monday

It's just western powers brining in Ukriane into the western sphere of influence. Change their names and define your enemies.

Attached: FB_IMG_1619450354746.jpg (484x960, 88.3K)

sneedsv feedv andv seedv

KyivNotKiev is an online campaign started by the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) together with the 15 member center for strategical communications "StratCom Ukraine" on October 2, 2018. Its goal is to persuade English-language media and organizations to exclusively use Kyiv (derived from the Ukrainian language name) instead of Kiev (derived from the Russian language name) as the one true name of the Ukrainian capital.[1][2] It is a part of the wider campaign "CorrectUA".

Attached: 1200px-KyivNotKiev.svg.png (1200x528, 41.14K)

SHEETLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4

The Ukrainian pronunciation is to take the "ki" from "kill" and the "ev" from "evil".

Therefore the correct spelling is Kiev.

Who tf cares, it's pronounced the same anyway

“Keef”

Attached: 436FA8A3-5D04-4D1F-A195-02024415ECD0.jpg (300x264, 13.91K)

Its Kiev, fuck off.

THE Ukraine capital is Kiev

its fucking keev

Kyiver Sutherland.

This aggressive push for a newspeak term makes me want to root for Russia, FYI, shill.

Absolutely, how could they think it would have any other effect? Fuck them.

stfu faggot

lubed for action

Attached: kiev.jpg (220x165, 10.02K)

It's Keith

Fuck you OP, I'm not calling it Kyiv, Im down to start calling it Chief Keef though

i say "keev"

not my problem

FRIENDLY REMINDER IF YOUR SAYING KYIV YOUR A REDDIT TRANNY AND NEEDS TO GO BACK.

Who gives a fuck, op? I don't.

It's about "derussification" and it's super obvious. Idea being that any influence of Russia in those territories of interests are to be subconsciously washed away from the public thus morally legitimazing any sort of interference.

Poroshenko doesn't pronounce it that way.

Anyone ever realize that while Chris Chan was out of jail and able to continue the Sonichu timeline we never had WW3? Then Chris Chan gets involved with Isabella Loretta Janke, a daughter of two known CIA glowies, and tricks him into lying about having sex with his mother. Now he's behind bars and is unable to continue the various timelines, and we are at war which could truly be the end of the world.

calling it Kyiv is like calling Russia, Rossiya. it's simply a more direct transliteration. I don't think anything is wrong with the existing way to say it.

Well done.

What in the fucking fuck am I reading and why.