PUTIN HAS GONE ABSOLUTELY BARKING MAD

THREATENS SWEDEN AND FINLAND WITH MILITARY CONSEQUENCES IF THEY JOIN NATO

Attached: 38A36E13-B794-4D0C-98C8-54F7E440EA43.jpg (828x598, 226.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=li2AUonUOYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the whole “putin will destroy the internet” rumor have and truth?

Putin trying the "getting shanked with a knife up my ass by the cia" speedrun i see.

Putin realized that the West has no answer to a Realist foreign Politics. If he likes, he could take Berlin with basically no issue

Those snow niggers are from the EU and I'm not getting drafted. What would happen if I tell the military man that I support the other team?

Sorry I had the memelonia flag but I'm no russian asset

why wouldnt he
NATO so far has done jack shit

Finnish femboys will be welcomed into the US, as will Ukrainian waifus and thicc latinas

Stop posting the same shit over and over again

>twitter
>no citation
>redditors on pol and shills believe it at face value

It's great that I live in a confused libleft shit hole. Fine, join NATO. Not find people to fight your globohomo wars. I swear the world is getting funnier by the hour.

Attached: klaoun.jpg (336x265, 23.84K)

Finland would have absolutely no need to join nato if it didn't have an aggressive, nuclear armed retard as a neighbour. Russia is the nigger of europe.

Attached: uhkaavia.jpg (1200x778, 238.72K)

Well then don't join an aggressive NATO alliance. What's so difficult to understand?

Would young Swedish males be willing to die for their liberal Muslim-infested shithole?

Well maybe don't start some nonsense schizo motivated war in ukraine first? So that you don't force our countries nearby to seek protection?
>cry about NATO presence on border
>start war
>WTF WHY THERE IS MORE NATO ON MY BORDER?!
WOW

Can't speak for the average midwit. Althought I doubt they would. As for what the women would do... Who cares.

Yes, because all those shitskins will leave the country the seconds shit hots the fan.

Russia's shitting the bed. lol

Attached: 1594571396498.png (480x323, 11.08K)

He would be stupid not to as soon as they move for NATO. Nato will not do shit unless he attacks Nato directly and even then its unlikely all the allies will be willing to nuke the shit out of this planet

Putin will suicide before the end of next week.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Great, we needed a reason to flex our relatively massive weapons industry. Let's give Finland all the weapons they need.
youtube.com/watch?v=li2AUonUOYY

Attached: be.jpg (512x512, 35.11K)

Typical German with the autistic take. Putin is pissing everyone off, he's playing with fire. He's like the class autist who thinks he's the highest status person, but secretly everyone hates his sperg outs, and don't invite him to shit outside of school.

Attached: 1644943245554.jpg (1080x1212, 128.87K)

Ngl.. that's so seetheful it's based.

NATO should have not ruled out a Military Engagement

You're not making any sense, Sven.

Attached: 66lm93.jpg (555x500, 123.8K)

Putin can't even overrun Ukraine, how's he gonna do anything else? What a bitch

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (512x290, 33.95K)

god i hope so

based, nato is infested with jews

PUTIN DOESN'T HANG OUT WITH NORMIES. THIS IS BY CHOICE.

Attached: 66lkjj.jpg (555x500, 123.93K)

Mad king Putin is desperate as fuck

nah let's do it. tired of this slowburn end of the world

What fire exactly. NATO said the will defend nothing but NATO territory. The West is playing with fire by being gigantic pussies.
It will be interesting to see how the West reacts to China taking taiwan.

Any Forums is a board of chaos. That’s all I want. This is good news.

Attached: the state of pol.jpg (1382x717, 129.29K)

>aggressive, nuclear armed retard as a neighbour

yet we have globohomo supporting capital interest > well being of people politicians and media activists, probably even in the high ranks of military

major event at 2250 kyiv time

I am all for it user. Start with central europe as planned

It's their fault for not "televising" the war. They need to up their social media game.

Getting tired of watching the same old videos. And none of them are any good.
I see better videos from brazil and they're not even at war.

This

Reminder that the US completely runs everyones reality on this entire earth and its hilarious to watch comfortably from my window. EU fags are about to blow themselves up after 300 years of talking shit. Have fun you literal faggots. I remember talking to a Swedish girl probably 10 years ago and she ghosted me after I laughed about her country taking in a bunch of pedophiles and rapists. After they were attacked she called me crying. FUCKING SEEEEEETHE RETARDS

Listen fat, Pudding won't do shit. Faggot's gonna be killed by the oligarchs he's beholden to because those guys don't want to lose billions each over this retarded pissing contest.

You do realize that they have been saying that for how long now.

Nothing new.