WHY DOES Any Forums HATE UKRAINE IF IT'S A WHITE COUNTRY?

Any Forums licks the ass of Iran and Afghanistan where most of the populace looks as brown as a Pakistani but absolutely despises Ukraine where everyone has blue eyes and blonde hair. I'm seeing post after post after post saying "fuck Ukraine who gives a fuck hopefully Putin wipes them out", "based, hopefully those irrelevant fucks are wiped off the map"

Why is Any Forums happy to see the destruction of a white country and whites killed? Why are you cheering it on?

Attached: 1645730407616.jpg (1024x684, 111.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency).
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Any Forums is filled with Russian disinfo bots/shills and has been for the greater part of the last 10 years

hell yeah kill whitoid

It’s a globohomo satellite.

They hate the fact that Ukraine, a white country, suffered from a globohomo led coup in 2014 that installed a puppet government and banned opposition parties, imprisoned journalists, and supposedly executed dissidents.

Attached: 4165FD66-95AA-4565-AC57-25863C6DA7D4.jpg (1024x836, 77.63K)

Ukrainians are not white. They are Turkic steppe niggers.

I hate the English, niggers and Jews. I don't hate ukies I hate their Jewish govt and the west for setting them up for failure like this.

I don’t hate Ukraine. I don’t hate Russia either.

Don't care about the conflict just want to see slavs killing eachother

>why
Because they love Trump, and Trump loves Putin.
Next question!

slavs aren’t white

ukraine is a globohomo puppet

kill yourself nigger nafri, you are not even human

I don't hate Ukraine. I love the Ukraine.
I want to see Ukraine reunited with its brother Russia, and protected from the Jewish Satanists in America.

Attached: Kievan Caves Monastery.jpg (2047x1193, 737.79K)

99% of the dogshit bot-posts today have been anti-russian leftist shit.

it's because of the domestic situation in western countries and ukraine is allied with the west.

people want to try to separate that, but it's not so easy.

None of us hate Ukraine genius, we detest Western puppet governments because they're run by the same people trying to turn your kids into trannies. The same people who berate you daily for being a straight white male. The same people who tax you to oblivion while your roads crumble and your public transport continues to rust out.

I live in Chicago, I don't hate Ukraine I hate DC and you should too.

Attached: 1626387390617.jpg (533x800, 84.3K)

Any Forums is filled with shitskins with 0 critical thinking skills and jews who know how to use reverse psychology.

>white

races are long gone and your shitty isle is a good example

ukraine is a made-up country and the anglosexual niggers of nato, a useless, jewish enterprise, pointed its nose at it.

brush your teeth, Kamal Al-Londistani

>white country
what do you think globohomo will do to ukraine? They will leverage their control over women and queers and young adults to turn the country into an afro arab colony with nuclear weapons right at russia's doorstep.

You niggers have been completely mindfucked by these guys (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency). Jewtin's stated intention is to end right wing white nationalism in Ukraine. He would bomb you too if he had the chance.

Attached: 1642923661674.png (2028x1660, 1.44M)

>WHY DOES Any Forums HATE UKRAINE

I don't hate ukraine, but I think their leadership is stupid, currupt, and worships globohomo/soros. they gave biden, the clintons billions and is the globalist piggy bank for grift

their literal clown president is going to get thousands of ukranians killed because of his stupid behavior. The russian demands were no not bad.

Attached: 1619688959210.jpg (230x312, 24.93K)

I’m pro Russian and pro Ukraine

I don't hate Ukraine, I hate globohomo. I hate the American government. I hate the kike puppet that America installed in Ukraine.

lmao the last time you tried to 'kill whitoid' you got annihilated

cope harder

because its a globohomo puttet state... its entirely controlled by its jewish overlords

This whole “Support Jewkraine cuz dey white” thing doesn’t make any sense. What about white Russians being treated like dogs in “Eastern Jewkraine” for years?

LOL, and you think Russia ain't no satanist puppet, globostate. This is all happening because of Russia's pipeline potentially not going through. Russia(Putin) doesn't give a fuck about anything besides using it's cannon fodder to line Putin's pockets. You're fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Why do you hate us so? What did we ever do to deserve this?

its a globo homo puppet country run by jews

Daily reminder Ukrainian leadership helped our scumfuck leaders rig the election.

Attached: 1516251612067.jpg (861x923, 99.87K)

Let this be a lesson in maintaining a favorable domestic situation. Living vicariously through Ukrainians isn't enough. No one to blame but yourselves.

HAVE UBLOCK ORIGIN?
WANNA FILTER PHRASES??
boards.Any Forums.org##[id^=p]:has-text(/Russian bot/i)

>Any Forums
>they
could you be more obvious?

Hypsters is my best guess.
I just started to notice. If its mainstream opinion to adhering to it, poltards hate it,

if its mainstream opinion to hate it, poltards love it

There are only a few things we all agree on. Indians are disgustingly repulsive. Arabs are leeches. Niggers are a burden

Attached: Screenshot_20211125-053433.png (1020x666, 694.51K)