WARNING! Azov inviting all volunteers from foreign countries!

We invite all volunteers from other state bodies of defense of Ukraine against the Russian occupiers!

Kyiv, 83 Peremohy Ave;

Attached: photo_2022-02-25_16-51-24.jpg (1280x721, 124.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i guess it aint going too well for Ukrainian military

U protect kikes and their intrest, no thank you.

Attached: 78678678678678678.jpg (750x762, 77.52K)

I've spoked with anons here who wanted to join Ukraine's volunteer units. Here's you chance, anons!

Attached: FJf9DCuXMAAtD8s.jpg (1080x1080, 100.78K)

Omw

I want to go but I don't have guns and money

whos the one posting dog memes on the internet

Can I have a uke gf in trade?

what? not so tough now?

Attached: based.jpg (2500x1716, 386.76K)

It hasn't been going well for a long time.
Why else would they accept these militias into their ranks?

Are these the neo Nazi guys the CIA organized and recruited? Or are they legit?

You pissy whores already fled the country. Fuck you. Call me when the dishrags have open house.

>Azov inviting
I don't see azov fighting. Why would I join this faggots?

Guns are free in Ukraine! Literally you only have to show your passport and say that you wan't to kill Russians and they will give you a gun. But bring bullet proof west with you, those are in deficit currently

haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

nothing personal, but I'd rather join russia

>Guns are free in Ukraine!
bro why Any Forums is still against this country?

Some the members are neo-nazis. The organization itself doesn't seem to be, just nationalist. They took funding from some Jewish billionaire at one point and have received Israeli weapons through the Ukrainian government. They are fighting for a nation with a Jewish president.
Some people think they're just Nazis playing the long game and hiding their true beliefs, but I've seen little proof of it. One of their old leaders may have said some white supremacist shit back in 2010 according to the Guardian, but I don't know what their source is. Everyone else just links back to that story.

I can't travel internationally as I'm not vaxxed. Sorry kikes.

1 gf for 10 killed Russians

Attached: war 1.jpg (560x840, 79.29K)

Kek. This is a perfect fantasy vs reality situation.

Great, can’t wait to build a haram of war brides

Attached: 1644865870424.gif (480x238, 443.4K)

dunno they even passed a law of right to bear arms a few days ago

Core Ukrainian territories west of Kiev might actually become a hot destination after the war. Although if Russia manages to seize it all and place a puppet government across Ukraine then they would most likely revoke the quasi 2nd amendment.

Yeah and they are funded and armed by Israel. kek

Hoping the Azov wins and heils on Putin's corpse to finally avenge Hitler

Based Azov brigade, God speed user, don't mind the american and european jewish shills talking shit in these threads.

GLORYE SLAVA
GLORYE UKRAINA
DEATH TO RUSSIA

Attached: GettyImages-451092414.jpg (800x572, 115.15K)

nah i'm good

>Here's you chance, anons!
>chance
No thanks, I'd rather stay at home, under a comfy blanket. Good luck bro. I'll dedicate my next cocoa to ukrainian fighters.

>I don't see azov fighting. Why would I join this faggots?
Nationalistic units make 5% of the military but are responsible for like 50% of succesfull operations.

Kek hope you all get shot

See for yourself:

COME GOYS HERE YOUR CHANCE TO DIE FOR (((ZELYNSKI))) INTEREST

lel now the glowies support fascist groups(just not in their homeland of the USA)

Azov did a lot of the fighting during the civil war. They singlehandedly reconquered Mariupol.

Maybe it is controlled by jews, maybe they're all larpers, but people who say they aren't a good military unit or battle hardened are just straight up seething. Stop being so emotional and gay

What's the gear are you guys handing out?

Sorry I don't fight for kikes against kikes. I'm not their golem, ask africa to help out.

Attached: 1645766057853m.jpg (576x1024, 94.04K)

this is Afghanistan/ISIL 2.0 - We learned nothing edition!

Why are you dying for gay rights bro? At least choose something based to die for.

>haram

Hey glownigger, next time you do a photoop make sure you iron out the creases in the flag. Post foreskin.

Attached: 1645764591973.png (548x680, 734.87K)

Attached: Ukraine white lives matter.jpg (1280x960, 229.04K)

Is this for real? I'm a swede willing to die for your cause.

Such brave White Nationalists. Wow. Stunning and Brave.

Attached: 1645766122654m.jpg (566x1024, 95.33K)

They only did it to hopefulle give themselves a chance to fight russia, if they won they would make them get turned back in

>zhidobandera
bants

Attached: hitler-laugh.gif (321x200, 1.19M)

Are Ruskies offering the he same deal? Nothing personal Ukes. I just think Russia pushing west is better for the world than you surviving as a sovereign nation.

already a few swedes in azov battalion

Attached: 1280px-Mikael_Skillt_and__Mikola_.jpg (1280x853, 247.13K)

So they're basically convoy insurrectionists?
I was supporting Ukraine until I realized they have been photographed with Nazi banners.
Ottawans are the hero's in Canada and so I must rally behind anybody that waves the same banner in this new conflict as well

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-142319.png (1948x2048, 3.5M)

Imagine being a denegerate neo-Nazi and a globohomo NATO puppet at the same time. Hope you fuckers die and Zelensky is crucified on Maidan. Have fun with 10k Chechens. :)

Attached: 20220225_192220.jpg (896x1195, 140.44K)

how the fuck am I going there

Yeah guys check it out we've never seen jews larp as White before.

Attached: 1645765473140.png (768x1024, 637.37K)

fake and gay
how are you training the recruits?
also nice trips

How to join?

Send the gays! This is our chance!

hahahaha that fucking hat. yup. hes a swede.

I don't fight for Nazi scum

Hahahaha, bro..

You want to know the funniest story? I can't, I'm unvaxxed. When you'll die, remember this.

I'm gay, trans, disabled and autistic. Can I serve for Ukraine despite that?

Я живy в кaнaдe. Meня бы пpиняли или этo нe вoзмoжнo? Пoдгoтoвкa бyдeт, или я дoлжeн имeть вoeнный oпыт?

>come join our JEW funded and JEW controlled NYYYAAAAAZTEEEEEE party goy
Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: parliament.jpg (1024x785, 152.5K)

LOL ukraine is losing so hard.
They need foreign volunteers.
Die for some hyperborean meme isnt worth it

I would, but I have to finish elden ring first. Sorry.

Mail me and the boys a few AKs each and we will bring them with us.

November india golf golf echo romeo

fight them yourself kike boy. your shitty nation isn't worth white European lives

Attached: azov_kikes3.jpg (1936x1925, 848.75K)

Kikes interest? You mean the land on which they have been born?

Russian shills are sub 70 IQ 100% of the time

Rhodesia turned out perfectly last time we played this script.

Attached: 1645765043061m.jpg (1024x951, 204.6K)

NYPA NEWFAG

Have another bump user

..how much do they pay?

Attached: 1633958354633.jpg (796x422, 127.13K)

>Kyiv, 83 Peremohy Ave
Nothing there

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-192755_Maps.jpg (1080x2020, 952.1K)

Usually volunteer nationalistic unist are one of the best equpped of them all, except spetsnaz. Azov even have their own tanks

Attached: azov.jpg (630x360, 114.61K)

You will all die.

lol cos that worked really well for syria and libya

checked
Can you pay for my trip there? I have only debt on my name, no job, a loving family who wont admit im a failure, played lots of call of duty so im gonna die soon i guess, i can bring a collection of Disturbed music for hype

hello glowies, pls gib comfy desk job

Attached: 1609879478201.jpg (510x720, 56.96K)

Can I fucken use this as a reason to leave a country unvaccinated

Fuck off globohomo.

Oh my god you guys, I have been reading nothing but Russian propaganda for the past 10 years and now it finally all makes sense!

Ukrainians are nazis but they are also jews! Nazis are bad because Hitler wanted to kill all the Slavs and the Jews, and the Ukrainians are Jew Slav Nazis so that means they are going to kill themselves! So Russians HAVE to invade Ukraine to stop the Jew Slav Nazis from enacting a Holocaust Generalplan Ost against THEMSELVES!

i won't :)
damn it feels nice to not live near expansionist neighbours

I got 20 brothers from Chicago ready to go! How much you paying? One brother said he was in the Navy before so we trained too!

Lol it's a jewish bakery

Imas nasih gore vec, ovaj sere OP, ako oces, prije ces sam nego preko ovih budala.

Attached: 968862_900.jpg (604x431, 78.89K)

do you own one of these nylon flags? they are basically impossible to get all the creases out

>We invite all volunteers from other state bodies of defense of Ukraine against the Russian occupiers!

Any Forums could form the autist battalion!

Fuck that. The US would probably throw my ass in prison if I fought for another army.

Oh thats great, bros! But... eh... you see, I got a piano lesson for the next 5 years, but its ok. You guys got this. Latah!