I'm confused, whose side are you on ?

I'm confused, whose side are you on ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-26 at 02-49-23 Live Updates Russian Troops Enter Kyiv as Moscow Pushes to Topple Ukraine’s Government.png (959x652, 317.14K)

I take no sides in any of this shit, neo-khazars and chabad lubavitch can count me out

>66688

Satan and hitler

Ukraine ofc, why would a European be against Ukraine?

Attached: RDT_20220225_1755251116557385093049273.jpg (1278x852, 82.81K)

I am on Russian side.

ch-ch-checked...

I just want it to escalate into a full blown world war, I don't really care who wins.

Attached: 5DayLoad.jpg (740x397, 50.46K)

>useful idiots for globohomo being useful idiots
The right is full of retarded meat heads thinking le evil commies are the biggest danger ever

Attached: 1645780211311.jpg (883x941, 189.74K)

>checked
Ukraine. As faggy and niggerfied as western culture is I would much rather be able to openly criticize my government and live my life by my own principles than live in some Russian authoritarian shithole.

I'm for the side to win that causes the most chaos and butthurt

I don't give a single fuck about Russia or Ukraine

>Goy! Take our side and fight for us and you will be allowed to be a bit "far right" as long you are useful!

Fuck the globohomo, fuck the (((research group)) and fuck the EU:

NATO

>a research group says

So, there is no militia. Cool

I'm on the side of the Anglos. No more brother wars.

Attached: mosley selfie.png (959x778, 498.3K)

Russia is just another flavor of globohomo.

That's the wrong question to ask. Rather ask: Who are you against?

Putin kind of reminds me of a chimp

Attached: file.png (602x402, 377.25K)

What far-right retard is dying for globohomo?

((((((Militias)))))))

Most of pol posters are not even teenagers yet...

no way you can make bet for the underdog on this one chief

This board is globohomo

far right in europe is controlled opposition sponsored by globohomo when needed

The side of Peace.

I'm going to kill journos as soon as I get the chance

I am on neither side yet. I'll be on the side of whoever starts killing globohomo and niggers from europe

I wouldn’t die for globohomo, but I would like to kill some people. And if Russians are there, then that’s it. That simple really

You see far right fucks?

You dont side with far rights everywhere, you side with your own country's first.

Ukraine is fighting for democracy, and that includes far-right, and far-left.

Know where your allegiances lie

As a nazi im of course always siding with the strong guy in charge. Idc if muslim, russian, chink or nigger. Only needs to be strong dictator that has his act together. Also no jews.

>nazis fighting for soviet russia
this is truly clown world

Attached: npa5yMn.gif (245x220, 551.23K)

>Jew President vs Zog Puppet
Neither
Them Azov Batallion or Atomwaffen fucks aren't natsoc
Just another breed of skinheads

those aren't us, they are glowniggers larping as right wingers.

the further away from ukraine the more the right would rather support russia as we see zog as our primary enemy rather than russia
I hope azov and the rest of the boys get out safely and are mostly intact, but I dont want nato to win this one

lookt at the catalog
the entire board is fluded with russian glownigger and american miga boomers who want to see a free country burn down

I'm gonna look like a midwit here but I really have no idea what is going on. I don't trust any sources of information and don't believe anything at all. Having said that if Poland had just taken the Danzig corridor deal none of this would be happening. So I blame Poland.

I stand with the Hiwis.

Ukraine was controlled by literal nazis with a jewish leader, so I guess people here would support Ukraine since that country was like a wet dream for the average Any Forumstard.

Bad take.

Whichever side will let me nakadashi a qt slav waifu

>Ukraine is fighting for democracy
Oh, that clears it up. Go Russia!

Russia

>Ukraine is fighting for democracy, and that includes far-right, and far-left.

Lmfao, imagine being this much of a kiked retard.

Oh look, an article. It must be true.

The far right.
Fuck these russian commie niggers.

It really isn't that complicated. Russia has legitimate security concerns, but it's also invading a sovereign country and chimping out. Just ignore anyone that is slavishly following either side.

side
which one kills the most journalists

Obviously propaganda to get the disaffected cannon fodder of the west to get motivated in this conflict. This is about as legitimate as Patriot Front in the USA.

>trannies, niggers, faggots, onions boys, neo-nazis, far right militias all on the same team

Just like the avengers! Too bad Americans and westoids will actually fall for it.

I don't really like either side. Ukraine's government is corrupt and Russia's government is also corrupt except larger.

Those "Nazi militias" are funded pretty much entirely by America, Israel, and Jewish billionaires. So take that as you will.

Your English reading comprehension is shit Hans. It say the opposite.

Good way to get weapons to your boys back home in euro countries.

>t. alcoholic army recruiter

Any Forums is leftist, not far right.

And yet you couldn't refute what he said

True

Attached: 1645754584993m.jpg (1024x599, 69.11K)

Listen to Putin's speech. The purpose of this war is to purge Ukraine of nazis

Are you confused?

Liberal democracy does not allow for a right-wing.

Globohomo states like USA and Germany aren't helping Ukraine though.

The "far-right" militias, of course.

I don't give a shit for either side, but if cheering for Russia makes the right people seethe I will cheer for Russia

Yeah, that is my take as well. All I know is I am not willing to go fight and die for either side. I have my own problems at home that need addressing first. Also, whatever side Trudeau is on, I am against.

against the nazis so for russia it is!

Far Right just means believing in borders and shit now. They are nationalist militias. It makes sense that they would want to defend their nation.

None of the people you see shilling on Any Forums for Russia are organic. Its manufactured bot garbage.

against america no matter the scenario

Attached: IMG_20220219_135456.jpg (613x613, 59.73K)

all the far right militias are glowies you dumb retard
if they were not glowies, they would be either staying out of it or killing the glowies

Putin declared war on "Nahtzees", which is boogieman speak for Uki Nationalists. I stand with Nationalists of every country, except the jew. Jews must die. Israel must be crushed.

Attached: 1642449688909.jpg (1024x652, 95.12K)

t. german

t. "new german"

Attached: 1642139159275.jpg (1024x665, 99.07K)

>confusing obvious propaganda statement with real aims

fluoride and MSG burgers really did a number on your critical thinking

what is wrong with cheering for Russia

War

Cuckservatives support Russia. Real right opposes Russia.

>None of the people you see shilling on Any Forums for Russia are organic
Don't be absurd. A great deal of it is blackpilled accelerationist retards (mostly Americans). Only some of it is actual bottery. There are thousands of anons who are so demoralised that they willingly want to see the Russian hordes that Hitler waged war against to expand into Europe.

Attached: 1608166095791.jpg (255x247, 15.97K)

i only glanced at it and remembered the news from today that german border police are supposed to stop rightoids from leaving the country because they had intentions fighting for russia
so this is the reverse headline for the russian audience then because then they fight le ebil nazis right

begone jewboy

>nobody hates America its all bots

Please drink bleach

no sides real enthusiast just like the war

>a research group says
they're trying to meme. 50 years of anti-white policy and calling white men nazis, now they want white men to fight and die for nato.

fuck off.

I am on team white america. Poking russia is why we are here. Putin took the bait unfortunately. Who the fuck knows how this will turn out now. My prediction is very bad. War is bad. We shouldve done more to prevent this, like whatever trump was doing. No more brother wars. Any way forward to deescalate this would be best. Ukraine is gone though. Everything we are watching is just more white people sacrificing their lives for their jewish leader to inevitably be handed over to the russians for zero gain. Complete waste. Hopefully this ends at the nato border. Though I have my reasons to believe thats when this are going to go nuclear.