Why is Russian army suffering such heavy casualties?

Why is Russian army suffering such heavy casualties?
Weren't it supposed to steamroll over hohols?
Where are the modern APCs and IFVs? Where's the proper air support?
Why are there so many KIAs?

Attached: 2022-02-25-20-45-07.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/anna_news/21759?single
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that crispy one is ukrainian tho

What's on TV their Ivan?

Bro because he Putin cant afford it. He knows sanctions are coming and NS2 is halted. If he launches an all out attack russia is bankrupt in 2 years.

Are you sure? The guy filming is Ukrainian

Attached: 2022-02-25-20-44-01.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

A larger force will generally suffer more casualties i guess

Maybe him and his crew should've embezzled less and put more into the army and economy?

Attached: 2022-02-25-20-44-29.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

what makes you think these are heavy causalities?
This is the first every in history war between 2 modern armies. Russia amassed 200,000 troops for the operation, and by US intel data, so far only committed 1/3 of the troops to the war.
Russia was prepared for casualties, because mobile crematoriums were spotted in the military buildup 2 months ago

I have a feeling that everything on the internet now is uploaded and managed by Ukraine. Russia probably doesn't have a 144p smartphone division. Not to mention everyone hates it now so it is not in their interest to say anything about what is happening. That is why you are getting information that Ukraine is fighting back. In reality Ukraine is probably getting massacred and you will get the actual information when they surrender and everyone goes home. If you ever get it in the first place. But hey here is hoping I am wrong and a lot of your brothers are now dead. That would be lovely.

the US dollar will have imploded by then anyway and then western economy doesnt matter. you think putin cares that you dont want to trade with him in hyperinflated money? cmon nigger get real

>The guy filming is Ukrainian
so why would be that corpse russian?
If he was russian they would have recovered the body, ukrainian position was steamrolled, this one burned crispy and russkis moved on to the next target and then some civilian filmed it

Cope more hohol

t.me/anna_news/21759?single

Attached: 587546.jpg (1080x558, 133.44K)

Link?

That's the thing, for some reasons Russians don't seem to recover the bodies much

Attached: 16458103520250.jpg (960x1280, 205.68K)

You can see from the well toned and muscled ass of that soldier that he was a practicer of the sodomic arts.
As we all know sodomy is widespread in the Russian army so I infer that that guy is probably Russian.

Attached: 1645808364614.jpg (1273x690, 495.94K)

Do you have a link for this that isn't telegram? Telegram is for niggers faggots and kikes

Go to sosach, /wm/ board, 3792345.html

so probably ukrainians

amerimutts are more homo than russians tho, in USA and in the west homosex is encouraged officially and your gay collection looks dated.

ignore all Germans they cannot be trusted

The Russian army has a blitzkrieg strategy.
Strike fast and strike hard.
They expect to recover the bodies tomorrow or in 2 days.
The Russian army is in big trouble. 2 days in and they haven't even entered Kiev.

read the wikipedia article. per ukraine.

unlike you, I'm closely following sosach /wm/ that has the most up to date info
looks like Russian army isn't decisively winning

anons is it wrong that i suddenly for some reason want some crispy chicken tendies

Most of the information come from pro-Ukraine journalists. They won't disclose the position of the Ukrainian army nor the amount of deaths in their battalions. They are probably losing a lot of men too. Those dudes (pic rel) died today because armed civilians though they were Russians.

Attached: dead_civilians_killed_by_armed_ukrainian_civilians.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

Because those aren't Germans. Rushits love larping as gmgermans because they admire them for genociding them in WWII.

>sosach /wm/

wat is dat?

>Russian army isn't decisively winning
>implying

reality is that Ukraine wont exist in a week. its over for them.
1 downed russian helicopter or a handful of dead russian soldiers means nothing lol.
how come autists think a war is deathmatch and not capture the flag?

Think they were gambling on a decapitation strike with the whole NW Kiev airfield thing yesterday, but it didn't pan out for them, other assets didn't get into range to support quick enough, Ukrainian army wasn't expected to provide as much pushback as it has.

Telegram is the best source of information. This is were Ukrainians and Russians are sharing information. Any Forums only sees the tip of the iceberg.

Why would they? Russia is in better shape than it was 15 years ago during Georgia but it is no way as modernized as something like the PLA or even an army like France. Even the slightest resistance is going to bog the average soldier down and it is going to be very difficult once Ukraine is fully mobilized and more material rolls in. Russian generals had little to no intelligence on what the capabilities of the military actually were (nor what their opponents have), there is a real possibility if this invasion fails that Russia might be plunged into a civil war.

Here bro, it's from another Any Forums thread

And the US army didn't enter Baghdad until 3 weeks in so what's your point?

Drop some channels or fuck off with your vague post.

russia still has no control of Kharkiv, that is a good indicator how is it going, it is near russian border