This is all what the russian army, the 5th largest army in the World can do against poor and tiny Ukraine

This is all what the russian army, the 5th largest army in the World can do against poor and tiny Ukraine

Really makes you think

Attached: 16457830751260.png (1016x678, 678.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/r15jiw.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is a western propaganda aggregator. It sources basically exclusively from twitter blue check marks

Iraqi war took 1 month and they are only 2 days in?

Iraq was much better equiped and had a larger army than Ukraine

It's been less that 40 hours. Do you just not get how war works?

Iraqi army was the 4th largest on the planet at that time. After 43 days there were a couple of allied causalities and helicopters destroyed. 36 hours of conflict and Russia have lost 500+ troops and many vehicles.

With export soviet equipment? Shitty generals and lieutenants? Troops that ran at the first sight of Americans? Tanks firing training rounds? You have got to be kidding you blithering idiot Ukraine is much better prepared.

That's pretty good for 2 days

Middle eastern muslims can't in to war in modern times. Gaddafi lost against technicals while united arab forces got btfo by tiny Israel even though they had every single advantage.

Is it even up to date ? There a gun fights in Kiev.

You glowies starting to get nervous huh? Pulling out anything to change the tide haahahahaha

Not impressed.

files.catbox.moe/r15jiw.mp4
have you ever seen a column of american forces obliterated like this in iraq?

this is what map painting games does to a man. you are delusional if you think that this is a bad advance.

Iraq had a shitty army that couldn't even defeat ragtag Iranians retard, big numbers don't mean big quality whrn organization and morale and leadership are shit and weapons are old and outdated and ill kept

This is such a stupid fucking thing to say

For one Ukraine has capability to actually destroy Russian tanks

Capability to shoot down much of what Russia puts in the air

It remains to be seen but I also don't think the troops will run like the Iraqis started doing later in the conflict

Iraq's army was a shadow after the Gulf War. America had established a no fly zone for years before. They were ehlxhausted after giant uprisings in the Kurd and Shia areas. Bush's invasion was simply the final death nail to a corpse.

No it isn't up to date there is fighting in Kiev. I guess they only update it when the Ukranian Defense Ministry posts about losses of personnel or territory.

They took a larger part of the North East and Kharkov is reportedly surrounded.

What site is this?

1 and a half days of war isn't much time to come to conclusions

Attached: 1645801066800.jpg (320x320, 27.6K)

My point stands Ukraine is not Iraq it is a serious enemy and this is a full on conventional war not steam rolling of some failing state or banana republic.

>sp*nish

>tiny

?????

it's the biggest country in Europe

It took Soviets and Nazis 30 days to split Poland with 1 million soldiers each.

Russians have only 6t0k inside ukraine rn.

Looks alright so far OP what's the problem?

are you saying that the destruction is way overstated and intended to garner sympathy for Ukraine despite no evidence to back it up?

some of iraq's tech was pretty old, while ukies have some cutting edge us tech

>2 days in
>Enemy has modern aircraft
>Enemy has modern anti tank weapons
>Enemy has had two months to prepare

Gee, How have they not conquered a country a fifth the size of continental Europe by now?

Are you niggers actually this fucking retarded? The coalition invasion of Iraq took the US a month even with complete air superiority and shit tier conscripts facing them.

Attached: 1645799146694.jpg (500x500, 110.59K)

Iraq's military was highly divided, saddam didnt trust his generals, a majority of units weren't allowed to drill or do any type of practice (since such troop movements can be used to disguise coups) they were also banned from stockpiling ammunition to weaken them in case they started a civil war. I think less than 100k iraqi troops were actually suitable for combat.

Saddams son saw Star Wars and thought it was cool to put his guard in Vader helmets. I won't go into detail why this is a stupid helmet design, but that wss the state of the Iraqi army.

Attached: -rNWGBCgT2uI.jpg (300x370, 23.46K)

They copied their soviet export model T-72 and made their own abomination called the Lion of Babylon due to sanctions out of fucking steel no composite armor literally a paper tiger.

funniest joke ive ever heard
i love saddam but this isnt it user