FOXTROT FLASH; RUSSIAN MISSILE HITS JAPANESE TANKER

NATO INVOKES ARTICLE 5
WW3 IS HERE.
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

maritimebulletin.net/2022/02/25/japanese-bulk-carrier-hit-by-missile-count-of-stricken-ships-rising-to-3-ukraine/
businessinsider.com/nato-still-living-with-consequences-article-5-invocation-after-911-2021-9
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497270405106700288
fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2022/37381/japanese-bulk-carrier-hit-missile-count-stricken-s/
msn.com/en-us/news/world/bosnians-head-abroad-or-despair-at-home-amid-secession-threats/ar-AAUhs1C?ocid=msedgntp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1636923137000.jpg (662x1024, 63.93K)

Fake news

Where is the proof?

>Japan
>nato

Wow good thing Japan is not in NATO retard

A babushka just flew over my gulag!

Why you're wasting server-space again?

maritimebulletin.net/2022/02/25/japanese-bulk-carrier-hit-by-missile-count-of-stricken-ships-rising-to-3-ukraine/
>Japanese bulk carrier hit by missile, count of stricken ships rising to 3, Ukraine
Japanese bulk carrier NAMURA QUEEN was hit by Russian missile on Feb 25 at Yizhniy Port outer Anchorage, Ukraine, Black sea, according to ship’s agent report. Superstructure was hit, inflicting serious damages. 2 or more crew were injured, there was fire, which reportedly, is already extinguished. So the photos published earlier and named as photos of shell-hit tanker MILLENIAL SPIRIT, are actually, the photos of missile-hit Japanese bulk carrier. NAMURA QUEEN arrived at Yuzhniy Anchorage on Feb 23, she’s to load grain.
MILLENIAL SPIRIT meanwhile, is said to suffer fire, destroyed lifeboats, other equipment, and crew reportedly, abandoned the ship.
Overall, by evening Feb 25 Russian shells, bombs and missiles hit at least 3 ships, including Turkish bulk carrier YASA JUPITER, bunker tanker MILLENIAL SPIRIT, and Japanese bulk carrier NAMURA QUEEN.
Bulk carrier NAMURA QUEEN, IMO 9841299, dwt 85065, built 2020, flag Panama, manager NISSEN KAIUN CO LTD.

Kek.
But...Ukraine is NOT part of NATO.
How us this considered an attack on ALL NATO STATES?
Hmm.

>It's real
Japan is not NATO though

Current position 46.66805 30.77305

Attached: namura queen.png (1678x808, 424.11K)

I wonder how long it will be before every single cargo ship coming or going from Russia ends up in the bottom of the ocean.

▪NATO's collective-defense provision, Article 5, is the alliance's backbone.
▪Article 5 has only been invoked once, after the September 11 attacks, which led the alliance into Afghanistan.
▪After 20 years of fighting there, NATO members face hard questions about their commitment to the alliance.
businessinsider.com/nato-still-living-with-consequences-article-5-invocation-after-911-2021-9

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-115516_Chrome.jpg (1079x1646, 539.93K)

always wrong

why do you still post here?

JUST IN - Cyberattacks by Russia on members of the alliance "can trigger Article 5," warns NATO head Stoltenberg.
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1497270405106700288

Attached: gewsg.png (587x206, 18.32K)

does
>inb4source
absolve you of needing a source or something?

Can I assume this is the FF we've been looking for?
~~~~
On another note, my Russia-hating, Israel-loving b-in-law just called to 'gloat' to me that Russia just bombed an orphanage & hospital, continuing to kill innocent Ukes...just so he can dig barbs into me for believing that Russia is part of an alliance doing God's Work for us all.
MSM is causing worst division now than Covid ever did.
My brain & heart hurts big time atm.

the only ones that can do anything in this situation are japs themselves you retard

fleetmon.com/maritime-news/2022/37381/japanese-bulk-carrier-hit-missile-count-stricken-s/

japan is not in nato

Good thing cargo ships are basically fully manned by indians or Filipinos

So NATO states juste have to pull the power plug of a few of their own servers to invoke article 5.

How stupid.

Japan isn’t a part of nato

That's a broad statement. It means the DS can remotely attack any member they want, to blame Russia.

Exactly.
Diabolical.

A JAPANESE TANKER JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Sorry sweatie it's actually NPATO now (North Pacific and Atlantic Trade Organization).

Sheesh, nowhere does it say that the subject of the thread and the rest of the post are connected in any way. They are two separate things. I provided sources for both.

Yeah, it seems to me they are grasping at straws, trying to find any excuse to have grounds to go to war with Russia. As we've seen in the past a cyber attack is relatively easy to spoof regarding it's origins and perpetrators.

Shortly before your hq gets nuked, retard.

Then there's this:
msn.com/en-us/news/world/bosnians-head-abroad-or-despair-at-home-amid-secession-threats/ar-AAUhs1C?ocid=msedgntp
Everybody really do want to reset things completely for their own benefit. I believe NATO's wire pullers have been angling exactly for this kind of chaos by provoking Russians and setting up useful idiots in Serbia.