Embarrassing

embarrassing

Attached: shitaly.png (614x450, 157.25K)

that is all italy is, luxury goods.

true

Trust a wop, get the chop

Only niggers and chinks consider italian crap like Gucci to be luxury.

sneed loafers

The US and Nato fully Expect YOU to sacrifice in the name of the world liberal-international order.

so sanction the ever living fuck of out of yourself, to "hurt Russians" am i rite?

draghistan hit again!
in all fairness after vaccine passes and lockdowns people here are pissed off, if taxes continue raising he is in big trouble as he is being tolerated just because people think he can keep the economy from imploding

Has the fancy German car industry weighed in on this?

Attached: 7Z7x.gif (480x368, 1.69M)

WELL LADEEDAA

but does he keep the trains running on time?

It's kind of like capitalist oligarchs rule our countries as well

Some EU governments have really disgraced themselves and the whole union when they were too chickenshit to go forward with the SWIFT sanctions. I don't know if my country was among them but I think it was just 4 EU countries that weren't us.

Meanwhile America just banned/embargoed the biggest Russian banks and it will force Europeans to act the same. Apparently this was a worse sanction and Biden had no problem doing it.

>OYY VEYY 20 dollars? Since when do I owe you 10 dollars? I don't have 5 dollars!
I thought Any Forums rejected jewish materialism

it's literally what the british (((EU))) set up

and now (((EU))) trying to take it from them

italians should be pissed wtf

No pain no gain. I am pretty sure we haven't blocked any EU sanctions during this war and we will be completely fucked if the Russia counter-sanctions EU's energy sector. Or we would be if the winter was just starting.

Our economy is already in shambles. If we go down the whole EU goes down with us.

it is,

it's just niggers spend all their money on it and are still niggers

you get it?

Yeah just go ahead with SWIFT sanctions, what are they going to do? Cut off natural gas, oil, and coal exports to the EU? Maybe invade Finland? Sounds like a really smart plan.

Based

it is literally the only thing they import

I think it's time for Italy to do the sneedful and ally with russia officially.

Retard you should have figured out by now

Attached: B5743893-C8D9-4126-B640-FC497655CAA8.jpg (680x445, 34.87K)

nah it can be. wearing my made in italy wool coat right now. it's luxury for sure. got it at the thrift like a good boy but still. it's quality and lots of italy stuff is. you haven't been around quality though. so meh. you do you. gucci is good but the sad part is it has to have the gucci print on it. would be better without.

People sometimes mock Russia by saying their economy is the size of Italy. Italy's economy seems to be even better in some lists if you Google them.

>I don't know if my country was among them but I think it was just 4 EU countries that weren't us.
It was safe to grandstand when everybody knew Germany and Italy would say no.

>*spends decades promoting "free" trade and open markets
>Italy doing free trade
>NOO NOT LIKE THAT! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!
Based Italy, tell them to pound sand and watch the impotent seethe.

Italy is literally co-opted by China. That's why.

Macron here, if Cheese and Wine isn't exempt from sanctions i'm leaving Nato and joining the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

Next the germans are going to ask for an exemption on their fancy cars.

you can always rely on the Italians to be unreliable.

I think if there is a rogue leader like Putin the world has to do something even if it means hard times.

Daily Mail is British propaganda

yea! Just fuck ourselves over even more after the past 2 years to """save""" the hohols! Who cares if our country and people already in shambles get completely fucked over, we may gain some fee fee internet points!

Kek

If you cared about wealth Italia Viva would be in charge. Your top 5 parties are all populist trash, I’ve never seen anything like it. You sure hate wealthy educated people and love mob leaders who pander to emotional issues.

now see, here is a great case of where there is nothing to gain for Italy in all this shit, it directly effects their economy and people by involving themselves. he made the right request

Why do you care that Russia get sanctioned, unless you are paid to pretend?

Attached: support russia.jpg (422x1024, 67.92K)

Fake news, our ministers openly support banning Russia from swift, we are with NATO and Ukraine

Attached: 1645812399849.png (864x448, 127.2K)

Bring the fuckers down with you Luigi

Attached: 1625956234900.png (860x805, 284.33K)

Ukraine is controlled by Jewish mobsters who struck lucrative deals with Biden and his wife's son

Luxury goods
Subhuman people
Funded by American money

The funniest things is.
These sanctions will affect more the allies of the USA, than the russians themself... Being allied to the USA is just suffering and sacrificing yourself for their greater good.
You will destroy your economy, freeze to death, accept degeneracy, so the USA can be satisfied

Attached: USA USA USA USA.jpg (1024x680, 108.86K)

So sanctions work against Russia?
The only reason that I want sanctions is to starve poor people in Africa, since it's them that will be unable to afford food when world food production takes a beating.

nice try shill but italia viva is literal jews even more than the others
This nigger with leaf flag shilling for m*tteo r*nzi on goddamn Any Forums in current year hahahahahahahjsjsjahshha

>italy sneedposting while innocents die

Libertarians are also populists with a meme understanding of economics
Also its fucking pozzed shit

Italia Viva is considered a liberal and reformist party. Its "Charter of Values", presented in October 2019, referred to republican and anti-fascist values expressed in the Constitution of Italy, as well as in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. The movement also emphasized the principle of gender equality, the relaunch of globalization and a strong opposition to all forms of protectionism and souverainism.It also supported a more incisive European political and economic integration, with the direct election of the President of the European Commission and the introduction of transnational lists.

Renzi described his movement as a "young, innovative and feminist house, where new ideas for Italy and Europe are launched."

Renzi has likened Italia Viva to Emmanuel Macron's La République En Marche! (REM)

We all have to do our part user

Attached: 1596938851251.jpg (828x491, 119.51K)

Luxury pastas