Russia is the enemy

Russia is the enemy.

Do not lose sight of this because of the shill campaign here.

Attached: 7b0.jpg (746x982, 157.33K)

America is the enemy . Don’t lose sight of this fact.

Attached: BD2B0F99-ABE4-413C-8DD6-4CEAE9C9577E.jpg (838x1024, 153.96K)

Hegemons are the enemy. Russia, Nigmerica and CHYNA are enemies to the world.

Bump it up like a bumper stock.

Fuck Russia

Fucking war-criminals

Russia is not white, they're sending in their Turkish conscripts and moslem Chetchens

Ho shit, the Russian propaganda is hitting pol hard.

Globohomo or not, if Russia invades us, were going to kill em all.

Embargo Russia.

Looks like ZOG/Glownigger shills are pretty well running on empty at this point. This post is 1/10 garbage.

God bless the Russian Army. I hope that the Ukrainians can limit casualties by turning on their Jew government and working together with the Russians.

Next up: Taiwan.
Then: Insert random other ZOG puppet.

Later: Western Europe, and the South.

Remember Glowniggers: You couldn't beat the Taliban, and you won't beat us either. The South will rise again.

Attached: confedpepe.jpg (318x159, 12.03K)

0/10 Russian shill campaign bait. Your time is coming Ruskie.

fpbp

isn't the shill campaign to say that russia is the enemy? why did clinton tell putin "lol no" when putin wanted to join nato?

Belgium is the enemy.
Do not lose sight of this because of the shill campaign here.

you'll get the rope soon enough

my uncle and aunt are in odessa, they heard explosions near them
I can not imagine what will happen if I never see them again, please for fucks sake no matter where you are on political compass stop acting like this is a videogame, I don't wish anyone to feel like their family is about to die

is russia trying to disarm and denazify america or is the american government trying to do that

Attached: 60e7yv.jpg (900x500, 268.07K)

Eat a dick Zog faggot.

Fuck off Moshe.

Attached: 1645681341986m.jpg (789x1024, 68.93K)

you are a bastard with delusions of grandeur, you want blood

Yes but it’s on the bottom of the list

Attached: 1645796609928.jpg (640x788, 115.08K)

No, YOU are the enemy synagogue of satan

Joe Hunter Kerry's son fucking with a nation the size of TX for their own corrupt enrichment. Who supports that except Joe Hunter Kerry's son?
When you vote corruption as the exact representation of yourself and society as a whole.

This would have NEVER have happened had we the British, the greatest of all kinds, maintained our empire, the grandiose Pax Britannica and crushed the 1776 insurrection.

What a hideous, sad and toxic state the nation of USA truly is. A people of no common origin, no level of sophistication and no limit to their consumption.

A truly wicked kind. The world became darker when its rightful European masters were supplanted.

>kym
fuck off glownigger