WORLD WAR 3

NATO SPEAKING NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIOVfCvYw7g

WORLD WAR 3.

Attached: lee-griggs-fat-man-ray-depth-4.jpg (1920x1920, 702.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-upyPouRrB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"invading ukraine was a strategic mistake that will be costly for a long time"
>"sanctioooons"
>"russians most know invading ukraine will not make russia more secure, more respected or anything"
>"we are also gonna pay the price cause we are in this for the long haul"
>"we are deploying NATO response force on air land and sea"
>"us-canada and yurop deployed thousand troops and hundred jets on high alert and also have 20 ships including thre strike carrier groups"
>"we will do what it takes to defend NATO territory"
cowards

aljazeera
>"how fearful are you about fall of kiev how long ukraine can last, if we move to guerrila what support can we give?"
>"what we see now is a full invasion from three sides on air land and sea, we see theyre going towards kiev and we see that the rhetoric that indicate that the aim is a regime change in kiev, we are in close contact we ukraine and we are ah.... monitoring the situation, its a fluid situation, ukraine is actually holding but its indeed a fluid situation"
>"the summit today concluded we are to give military and economic and political support to ukraine"

ukraine news agency random
>"can we expect nato to give ukraine weapons?"
reponse
>"ehhhhhhhhhh maybe depend on the type of weapons and support, NATO has continue to provide equipment and military supplies but the situation is difficult so its difficult what we can do in the future"

>if we move to guerrila
OF course some fag would demand a bloody insurgency....
NO MORE BROTHER WARS

I can't understand a word this guy says

msnbc niggers
>"do you think this will spill over and get us fucked?"
response
>"nah, we are clear that article five will be upheld and we are making sure this wont escalate the conflict, when it comes to cyber attacks we are persuing mechanisms of deconfliction to avoid this from happening...."

He looks and sounds scared.

Attached: a191413780761818a7a5a8ab0b2e8149890bd456052b126618e7b830e7835213.jpg (237x250, 13.23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-upyPouRrB8
live with chat if you want to shitpost

I can understand his speech better than whatever the fuck this Brazilian is trying to write ITT.

deustche welle kikes
>"how many will be sent where, from where, thinking about mobility as allways...."
response
>"its is the most serious security crisis in europe in recent years, we are deploying to allies and preventing miscalculation to avoid escalating conflict. our eastern allies are very concerned and they border russia and theyve seen the military buildup in the border and this goes far beyond ukraine and russia is demanding NATO to commit all infrastructure of half our members so we take it serioously... we speak about thousands of troops, air and maritime capabilities and whatever mainly led by french and US. mostly from the US but also from yurop for instance germany and frogs"

Reminder that NOTHING will happening right now. Everyone here is just a bored loser who thinks some SHTF scenario is coming (it's not). WW3 is canceled neets, you're going to have to work for Mr. Rubstein until you're 99. Don't worry he will bake you a remembrance cake and put a card in the managers office.

Attached: 115.png (300x100, 46.06K)

Oceania is a war with Eurasia and allies with Eastasia.

shut it kike

No. Be coherent or stop muddying the waters, you fucking monkey.

>If we micromanage this (non)happening and blow it out of perportion, then it looks like a REAL happening and the start of WW3. I have no idea why I would want to start WW# [boredeom], but let me tell you... it's a good thing, let me get back to you next week on why that is.

>NATO ever doing anything
lol

shut it kike literaly writing as they say
essentially is a wordsalad with no meaning what so ever
refused to elaborate where troops will be sent, how many, what weapons what support theyll give to ukraine and how far will they last

I think the last "fluid" situation Nato dealt with was Afghanistan and we see how that turned out. Fog of war right now with our absolute perspectives limited to webs cams (while they last). Western media went too hard and reminded everyone about Iraq, Lybia, and Syria which most of us know were fraud engagements. So now the administration and Nato really want their war but they have over sold their credulity, and failed to deliver on their promises domestically and abroad. The crisis of credibility many have fear has now come to pass and thank God not a moment too soon it appears.

>We're monitoring the situation

fox
>"do you agree kiev might fall in the next couple of days? Do you think fall is inevitable if the war continues?
response
>"its a full invasion of ukraine, theyre going for kiev and stated goal is regime change, I will not speculate but i'll play my respect to ukraine for fighting on. On potential talks between ukraine and russia, my message is for the two to decide, what we need to see is russia withdrawl right now, this is the fastest way to peace."

they have this one scenario
this is exactly it
they are escalating it because its their nature
passive aggressiveness and their mutual defense pact is the explosives that have been rigged in the last century
the fuse is ignited already and the only ones who could (potentially) put the fuse out is china
and china is profiteering from its two adversaries united states of america and the united states of europe to get themselves into war
(also note war is a distinct activity in europe, historically speaking, europeans are always at war with eachother, like true barbarians)

"war"
u idiots still falling for the psy ops
there is no war

Attached: 7ofinqms26m51.png (112x112, 17.47K)

Already sounding like a nothingburger

Eurasia was never at war with Oceania.

Hurry up and wait

So NATO will do nothing.
Russia will be sanctioned and that's it. They get Ukraine 'for free'.
What a bunch of pussies. I hope Russia doesn't stop there and bring NATO to their knees. They will do nothing anyway.

Outside is exactly the same as outdoors but different

>They get Ukraine 'for free'.
every other industry sector besides oil and gas has been crippled
are u literally 5 iq retard
ukraine is worthless

Attached: 1496021870532.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

go scarf down a few tapa's you sound hungry and cranky

>kill entire economy
>get shitty piece of land that barely covers anything
all because putin is a fragile bitch who can't stand bantz, holy shit.

>biggest grain producer on the continent is worthless
??
Also every sanction hurts the people sanctioning just as much as it hurts Russia. Trade is beneficial to both nations. Russia has food (more with Ukraine), it has oil, it has its' own industries.

>What a bunch of pussies.

So you would volunteer to fight?