Laugh at Russia....dead Spetsnaz

OH NO RUSSIA BROS...we got to cocky, they are killing are most elite troops and keeping their badass Val as a war trophy

Attached: jf74n0hj2zj81.jpg (640x1138, 198.67K)

>vss with irons
Lolwhat

Putingoys cope that it's an airsoft rifle.

It doesn't even have optics. No special forces soldiet is using iron sights in current year. Looks like something someone pulled out after sitting in a rack for 25 years.

It's an AS Val.

Attached: AS_Val_&_VSS_Vintorez_-_RaceofHeroes-part2-33.jpg (800x517, 99.79K)

Nice! Many more to soon follow.

Attached: 1645800319498.jpg (500x471, 45.96K)

thanks 2014
that's val

>COD weapons knowledge

kek

Attached: warRussiaUkraine.jpg (3264x3264, 1.49M)

is he alright?

russians doesnt use optics, cauz of mony

That guns kind of kino, can I cop one in the US?

Based (((Russia))), based (((Ukraine))).

Attached: same_same.jpg (1000x750, 454.7K)

Did it hurt?

He's clearly scoping out the enemy.

for every russian invader killed...i laugh

That's a rare and expensive weapon, that paratrooper is probably special forces or some shieet.

Just like the mutts died in every middle east wars lost by zogs

Putin looks uncomfortable

>Russians
>Not CIS ally used as cannon fodder

is this common

Attached: 1645810512490.jpg (640x1138, 314.51K)

Attached: 1645739550470.jpg (383x418, 32.92K)

Imagine the panic and terror going through that goblins head before bullet made the pain stop. Dying because of manlet power fantasy, his death ensuring the continued poor existence of his nation, that is only going to get worse because of putins little invasion.

Russian SF has been buying their own optics for at least 15 years, even buying western products to do so. The Russians produce their own stuff for at least 10 years.

No special forces is shooting off irons.

And they'll still probably own Constantinople before you.

Attached: hahaha.gif (498x252, 964.61K)

Retarded Russians getting sent in with Airsoft guys

Attached: received_696753288001485.jpg (1080x770, 87.09K)

HOLY FUCK, PEOPLE DIE IN WAR BOYS I NEVER KNEW

Attached: 1624738898642.jpg (1247x847, 530.24K)

>thanks 2014
oldest copy of the image i can find is 7 hours ago.
do you think he said goodbye to his family before he left or just another exercise?

Attached: aww.png (267x401, 47.48K)

Very unlikely, even Vintorez is a unicorn.

Attached: document.gif (200x234, 3.77M)

This

Yes, look up images of AS Val or

I'm seeing multiple pictures of dead russians with their ankles crossed

why? are they marked that way as 'this guy is definitely dead'?

it has an airsoft magazine

God I want one so bad

>Soldiers die fighting a war
Russia is finished

2 more weeks

LMFAO

Attached: 1645689962319.png (768x719, 148.49K)

funny how all the gore photos are coming from Ukraine. I guess the Russians have the decency to not take pictures of the dead

>fighting a war for Israel

fixed

Thats why he helps jewish billionaires in his country or the russian jew mafia that has had corruption unchecked? Its jew v jew now boys maybe it always has been

Makes sense.
I had a feeling Russia was dumping off it's criminals into a war zone.

Lol no. Putin is THE most jewish-controlled politician on Earth. Even moreso than any US president

i don't know much about airsoft, but is it possible to convert an airsoft magazine to an actual one? just curious

negative, absolute unicorns
we can't even get cheap Russian 7.62/5.45 anymore due to sanctions

yeah he just hit his head he is sleeping

That hand looks jewish

It's not an airsoft magazine, look it up on images or just look at closely, it's from some russian's military blog.
That airsoft magazine is an accurate replica.

russians will have had their phones taken from them before they went. most of these videos are from ukrainian civilians.

S on every dead Russian who would harm a white European. Keep stacking them Ukraine bros.

is it awesome??

>optics are for COD only

Ok noguns

is there any proof that he's blackmailed? i saw a picture of him holding a small boy in the air, kissing his stomach

do you know what an airsoft is? it's a little plastic ball, those mags are not built like real mags

Yeah.
Don't want an ET missile to phone home on your mobile.

Jews aren't white

It's a Samoblyat

it's a suppressed 9mm rifle for very unique situations.....not exactly a regular soldier

Thats a Chinese clone VSS

Ever since Zhang started pumping them out for penny pincher prices all the broke ass vatniks have 1.

too much call of duty. Many such cases

no, these things are very expensive and rare even in russia. i'd be surprised if there's a single one in the US

Looks fake

i think youre right. first thing i did was look up the AS VAL and vintorez on google images. couldn't find one with the indents on the front edges of the magazine, and assumed it really was airsoft

cope and seethe jewtin cuck

Said the jew

No way. There was one in Japan in the 90s that people could convert to fire real bullets (I think it was Asahi M70) but those were almost all destroyed by the police there. I think there are 20.left in existence.

the holes in the magazine you dumb cunts

I can't find the video right now, but there's a vide of a Russian cop using a real one of these to shoot down icicles.