How do we solve the female paedophile problem?

How do we solve the female paedophile problem?

Daily Mail: Number of female paedophiles nearly DOUBLES in four years.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9162391/Number-female-paedophiles-nearly-DOUBLES-four-years.html

Attached: 1645808652805m.jpg (768x1024, 82.83K)

> female
Yes because 54year dave with a wig on is a biological woman

Attached: 1642782222029.jpg (480x360, 22.15K)

Deny them internet access, pretty simple.

giwtwm

wow imagine redoing that photo when the babies are grown up haha

It surely has nothing to do with troons calling themselves "female"?

female paedophiles are based as hell

>You are now reminded that we all at one point sucked on a woman's breasts

Ban christkikes

This.

Well, women clearly want skinny hairless guys. I'd say you all need to shave your armpits and lose the chub.

Post more massive milkers being sucked

Social media is a mistake

all women during breastfeeding are selling aroused, it true that's why no one talks about it

Why would you want to?
How inhumane do you have to be to deny man's natural Oedipal desires?

if breastfeeding didn't make women feel good they wouldn't do it

Since women are the jews of gender, they accuse men of what they do. Women have always been more degenerate coomers, but they convince men that our sexuality is wrong so women can control the supply and demand of the sex market so they can manipulate the price of sex (which in reality is basically zero).

>we all
not if you come from a onions urban family.

>feeling good is the same as getting off
Do you orgasm when you give your children a loving hug? Tits or gtfo. You roasties are transparent.

>How do we solve the female paedophile problem?
The same way we solve other problems related to females: by bringing back traditional family, hierarchical morals. Women are being more pedos simply because they reject men and family. That type of behaviour is a reflection of a conflict between the Strong and Independent + Hedonism is good propaganda and the natural biological instinct of women to generate, raise and take care of children. Pic rel isn't a female tho.

Wife said the same, she felt like shit because of it, almost wanted to start bottle feeding baby.
She have super sensitive nipples and literally get instant wet when i grab them from back.
Its nothing sexual about brestfeeding but sensation is same for her.

Attached: 1615589408433.jpg (1222x754, 79.42K)

And we bring all that back by revoking womens' right to vote. It will happen inevitably because a society that lets women vote will soon collapse, and then a stronger culture will quickly move in to replace it.

women arent having children anymore because pregnancy and birth doesnt feel good. your point is moot.

Not me
My mom would just tease me with a tit then pull it away and laugh and hand me baby formula

Attached: 1596839041482.jpg (700x420, 57.76K)

Her tits will probably be down to her knees at that point

I'm very conflicted about his image. On one hand breastfeeding is normal, and those babies are probably in heaven right now. On the other hand this woman is bragging about being aroused. On the other hand she's kinda hot and has some big ass titties.

I don't know if I should be outraged or aroused right now.