I understood something hilarious. Besides obvious shills and the butthurt belters...

I understood something hilarious. Besides obvious shills and the butthurt belters, a lot of mutts are seething because of Russia right now and I figured out why. They literally can't comprehend the world where anyone else except them can do what they want or need. Americans see BSOD in their heads when someone else invades other countries for their own reason which are different from "muh democracy" and the final reaction is uncontrollable butthurt from shattered ego. It's both funny and sad to see.

Attached: 16448563270500.jpg (709x1024, 60.13K)

You're the one who made a thread with the sole purpose of thinking about Americans though

True, I've decided to share this observation. Which is based on hundreds of angry burger posts and threads.

The hypocrisy is insane with these idiots. Imagine if Canada and Mexico wanted to be allies with China and Russia and started killing americans right at their borders. I mean cmon man

Spit some more truths white blue red flag

How come you always think about me...but I never think about you. Why is that, Ivan? Is it because you are only capable of talking shit to tiny countries like Ukraine? Ivan id rape you in real life, you understand? I'd cuff your wrist to your ankles and fuck you to death like your officers do to your soldiers.

Attached: 1645722707206.png (1528x1184, 98.33K)

k keep me posted

one time i had class with a russian guy. he was pretty cool but his ego was really bloated and it was obvious that he felt like he had to impress people (he didn’t, i thought he was cool regardless). i also had class with a girl from ukraine, she was super shy and reserved and i didn’t talk to her much

so true!

There was a German user who said that burgers are physically and mentally unable to understand the world around them if they don'r see it directly. Meaning that everything outside of their world view doesn't exist. That's why they are so angry and confused (and often in denial) when they are confronted with reality.

This is Any Forums, nigger. Get over yourself.

Fair enough.

No, it’s because Americans have infantile views of morality and especially politics and war. Americans have never seen tanks rolling through the streets and have no idea how these things really work.

Nigger, youre retarded. Americans know plenty about war. It's our marketplace.

the point remains that this invasion was a mistake and the euros are right in condemning it.
>boo fucking hoo, america is also bad
cry me a river and eat some sanctions as usual. the day will come where putin finds his danzig and bites more than he can chew, until then enjoy being the big bad boss

It's another way to put it, but I think the issue lies deeper

Americans have been led astray by their corrupt governments likely more than anyone else in the world, by design to reach critical mass for moments like these. The news stations have cranked the propaganda up to 11 but more people realize now more than ever before that the media is duplicitous and false. That being said it’s still going to take some hard lessons & dealing of corrupt officials to make the masses truly understand.

No, Americans didn't have a war in their lands since the civil war. The majority has always been delusional.

You think you know but you don’t.

Im butthurt Because Putin is engaging in white genocide. The Media will never declare it a genocide and youre probably next. Because Putin only cares about himself and wants to bring Ukraine back into his sphere of influence for further exploitation and if he cant have it no one can. As far as what Ukraine is doing I dont care as long as theyre independent. Id prefer theyre not in any faction of globohomo east or west. In fact if they could come together and Putin calls off the genocide on promise Ukraine will not seek to Join Nato thats fine by me. But I dont think thats what Putin is actually looking for.

>My country of mongol mutts smart, your country of nigger mutts stupid

Real original thought process Ivan, never seen that way of thinking before in my life

Attached: 4799BF2F-879D-40A6-B7F6-A9FD47A5A7F8.jpg (674x647, 88.03K)

Do you think your media is heavily pushing war rhetoric against Russia inorder to distract the population from domestic issues?

no u

War is not genocide

We've had plenty of wars. Your boats wouldn't make it our shores for any if that to matter.

How are the sanctions affecting you Ivan,how do most Russians feels about this war

You know it's true, at least for the majority of population

It's mainly because of glowniggers heavily shilling Any Forums right now, don't discount that. But yeah, there are certainly post-2016 Q-boomers that treat geopolitics like sportsball, rooting for "our team!"
Any true Any Forumsack is in favor of whatever helps cripple America's (ie, ZOG's) global hegemony

Unfortunately you’re retarded because Ukraine is a puppet arm of corrupt US governments, essentially established as a forward base right at Russia’s doorstep for NATO to flow western weapons in. Did we forget Burisma? Or Bill Clinton? This has been a long time coming.

Your nation shot itself in the foot fool. Putin turned a dispute over water rights into a reclamation of "russian" territory in the span of a decade.
I believe you fail to realize how many of your naighbors hate you because they remember the brutality of your rule.
If this goes international I believe you will find yourselves outnumbered and outgunned.
Enjoy your Sudetenland. We all saw how that turned out and the parallels of the past will keep manifesting.
Putin wass a good statesman for keeping control of his country and providing for its interests post Soviet Collapse. I believe he has now though gone insane in overestimating the weakness of the western powers.