Russia just sent a bunch of subhuman Chechens to hunt down politicians and le nazis (the Azov battalion) in Ukraine...

Russia just sent a bunch of subhuman Chechens to hunt down politicians and le nazis (the Azov battalion) in Ukraine with orders not to take any of them prisoner.

Why do you brainwashed faggots still support ((((((((Putin))))))))?

Attached: image-594-1024x576.png (1024x576, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pg3ocf
youtube.com/watch?v=bPh1KXA8egU
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, american fanboys dream of sucking their Uncle Vladimir's cock from birth.

Because I don’t like NATO.

The Azov battalion will skin them alive, as they should.

Ngl that was a shitty move. Why are the mudshits fighting for putin anyway? Did he kill a ton of them?

being a murdersoldier for a dictator is ever ugly white zoomers dream these days

He said, slobbering all over Ukrainian cock.

they are slaves to putin? lmao, cucked as hell

So you support mudshits attacking a white non nato country?

They respect strength alone

>Jewtin sending in Muslims to deal with Dirlewangers Grandchildren

Attached: ukran.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

lol ur lame, glownigger
you really have to be a wignat to fall for that

white is an oppressive pseudoscientific social construct anyway.

Ukraine called Biden a liar, but we were right, weren’t we :3

I'll have you know, I'm fairly handsome.

Better they die than Russians. Also, they will be less sympathetic to ukies.

But the Chechens are Nordics.

I doubt that, Chechens are crazy

I stand corrected. My privilege has blinded me.

>joshua chamberlain, 20th maine, leading his regiment in prayer before charging down the little round top, colorized, circa 2022

not my problem

t. churka diaspora
nobody cares about churka subhumans

Lol you are claiming its cia falseflagging when russians themselves are deliberately portraying them as scary muslim barbarian horde unleashed on ukraine. You got shit for brains or what?

Also, it's a tell that his invasion isnt going the way he thought

I'm still more against Nato that I'm against Putin but beating on the little kid and sending in Mudshits makes Putin a subhuman that has to be put down like a rabid dog.

Here they are.

Attached: 1645791142366.webm (544x288, 468.44K)

I don't want to see whites ukranians die but every time i see their rat faced kike president i feel like they deserve it for electing him

>support
What is it with you retards and you’re obsession with picking sides. I don’t give a fuck about either country if Russia wants to invade and take back Ukraine good for them. If Ukraine is able to beat them back and pull out a win good for them. What I’m never gonna do is sit on my ass like you and feign outrage like a woman because there’s nothing else better to do.

Here they come.

Attached: 1645789603109.webm (360x636, 2.31M)

I've hated jewtin for the past year, he's a half kike that cried at the 'wailing wall' in Palestine.
He's a weird faggot, head of a communist cult for rich slavic Boomers.

I hate Islam so much bros

Picking sides is up to us. And I'll certainly chose Ukraine when they are getting attacked by tartar mongrels.

i'm not dying for leftist. you called me nazi and white supremacist for six years and all of a sudden you want me to rally behind you for war with russia? you wouldn't die for me.

fuck you. i don't support either, but i sure as hell hate you leftist scumbags more. you started this war, you can go get yourself killed. i'm not dying for you, i'm not dying for biden, i'm not dying for any leftist scumbag.

Attached: your-job-leftist-commune.jpg (2982x3266, 1.54M)

because he opposes (((you))) and it makes you seethe, go tongue an anus, nigger

Fuck NATO fuck Ukies bring on the rape train Finland and Sweden next

I hate Chechens so much... I'm on whoever's side that gets rid of them.

I'm surprised though, every Russian I know hates them, too.....

>meme flag
having retarded white muslims fight retarded white leftists and set up a destabilized eastern europe ripe for fascism is just beautiful, and real nazi knows this can only be a good thing

LOL THE HOMOS ARE SCARED OF GOD FEARING MEN.

ALLAH = GOD

MAY GOD PROTECT THEM AND SMITE THE GLOBOHOMOS

>hohols
>white
shalom

I dont care.
Why not Its a pretty shitty move and to say so isn't some great burden. If you really don't care then why are you itt at all making excuses for putin and the russians? You not liking nato has nothing to do with putin using mudslimes to kills whites in a non nato country.

streamable.com/pg3ocf

Here's a message from one of these faggots essentially saying that "if you're part of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, just surrender and you can go home to your family safely, but if you're Azov we'll kill you".

Fuck Putin. Fuck Russia AKA non-white islamified, asiatic, melting pot shithole. And fuck Chechens.

>le defenders of white Europe

>two different meme extremists going after each other in a cringe sideshow
not my problem

> to hunt down politicians and le nazis (the Azov battalion) in Ukraine with orders not to take any of them prisoner.
Absolutely based
Also show flag Moshe

You're not wrong but please drop the vpn

They're being used as cannon fodder and you know it. Don't pretend to be morally superior. This is a genius move.

oh goodness I didn't realise.
guess I better go sign up with my nearest army recruiter so I can go get my legs blown off on the other side of the planet.
I'm sure tyrone will take good care of my girlfriend while I'm gone and Paco will hold my job for me until I get back

Both nato and Russia is shit, that’s the truth. Nato wants to infect Ukraine with globohomo faggotry and Russia wants to completely destroy Ukrainian nationalists.

I'm not white. I hate NATO. Get fucked. Bet you're an anglosphere faggot.

How many times is this going to be posted here? This is like the 20th thread

I really do t understand anybody who doesn’t think chechens are sub human mongrels

Chechens are Caucasian and Aryan.

Damn they all look like Orcs from Mordor

They're being used as propaganda. The implication being that this army of rapist savages are gonna tear things up more than usual because they're so hard.

Using savage native auxiliaries to terrify the enemy has always been a core military strategy. That's how Brock dabbed on the Americans back in 1812 and captured Detroit almost bloodlessly.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-123917_Chrome.jpg (869x1292, 418.87K)

Whiter than the US Army

Based trad muzzies slaying western libtards

You still don't get it. You still don't see who is being sent it? Who is dying?

During the Vietnam war who did you draft first? The niggers. Who is putin sending in first? Same tactics.

depressing but true

They are caucasian and iranian

See
You did the exact same thing.

both muslims and christians hate jews
thing is simple

>you are a 18 years old ukrainian boy
>your jewish hohol president just told you that you have to fight
>you have no combat experience and you got a broom as a weapon
>you face a veteran chechen battalion

>Orcs
Fucking Kek, what kind of faggotry is this, what kind of loser would use this kind of nerdy fag terms unironically

I hope they get eviscerated by le Naughtseez.

i would choose sharia over degenerated tranny faggots every time.

hey man go easy on the boomers who orcpost.

just getting them to see the horde of orcs is impressive.

No one supports putin, even real russians dint support putin. Its a government wagies on vpn working overtime on every comment section and on every social network

Wignats are just closeted commies. Without exception, they support every jewish endeavor and cheer for whites and rightwingers getting hurt.

Not my squadron

we pay toll to their oblast. plus they are literally war monkeys. they have pre 1900 values.
religious
man respect strength
women have literally 0 rights within their culture

move to Russia lad, cya

Any Forums makes fun of funkopop buying Marvel fans having an idiotic good guy/bad guy view of the world, but when a conflict occurs they're just as prone to dubbing one side "based". Neither side is based here. The Ukrainians are globohomo puppets with a Jewish president. The Russians are less globohomo, but their president also hobnobs with Jews regularly, and most of their national wealth is in the hands of Jewish oligarchs. If you think either side here is "based", you're fucking retarded

Just come out of the closet, you marxist jew slave.

>Russia just sent a bunch of subhuman Chechens to hunt down politicians and le nazis (the Azov battalion) in Ukraine with orders not to take any of them prisoner.

Do we have confirmation of these orders? And how likely are they to carry them out til death?

We are getting too many outrageous claims without citations.

>cia falseflagging
truly a wignat level of retardation.

no, chechens are white.
hitler respected islam and muzzies.
race is irrelevant. only nation matters.
youre a fucking degen and you would be reeducated under actual natsoc.

azov murdered hundreds if not thousands of ukrainians for speaking russian.
they are financed and led by jews.
they are the ideological descendants of UPA who murdered 500.000 polish speaking people in ukraine under stalin.

i really hope youre a glowie.
because if youre a wignat holy fuck are you retarded.

Fuck you faggot go back to Twitter and post kitten emojis with your grandma you dickhead

>someone wants to kill whites and hurt non-leftists
>wignats cheer them on, like trained seals
Every time.

I seriously think they are just phenotypically slaves and just looking for who the master is

>veteran chechen battalion
Chechen war ended 20 years ago and the ones that were in the insurgency who weren't KIA or captured fled. The ones that fled (or at least their children) have participated in wars on the other side, like Ukraine in 2014 and Georgia in 2008.

but do they qualify as a squadroooon?

>american
>trying to tell anyone who is white
irony

A nazi militia is fighting for a jewish president and jewish pm?

Reported footage of Chechens on their way to Kiev
youtube.com/watch?v=bPh1KXA8egU

>picking a side on internet debates
>supporting
haha

Nazis are pagan fags. Checkers are fodder. Putin is the hero the Christian people need. May God bless Putin in Jesus name

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Find Jesus.jpg (720x711, 107.11K)

NATO is kikes and masons
Seethe

that doesn't mean you have to cheer for putin sending muslims to hunt down whites, you moron.

Mordor...

Chechens*

Attached: God first.jpg (719x785, 215.56K)

this.