This 'Z' shit is retarded

if it's a friend/foe identified couldn't the enemy side just paint the same 'Z' on their shit to confuse their opposition?

Attached: z.png (1688x1544, 3.08M)

It was made by people hoping it would go “viral” which you see some dumb retards on Any Forums eating up like morons.

>Russians have common sense
There is only one common about Russians. They are dumb inbreds

are you retarded?

>couldn't the enemy side just paint the same 'Z' on their shit to confuse their opposition?
maybe they should put on their uniforms too

I camt wait to kill you. The world will be better.
T. Not a jew, nigger, shotskin. White blooded American that is calling a faggot a faggot.

Can't help but remind me of this

Attached: Post Socred Bonnie Hellscape.jpg (600x600, 26.99K)

zyklon why do you think they brought enough crematorium trucks to get rid of 6million?

Z is not used for IFF. Only knowledge of Lubeh discography and lyrics will identify which vodka nigger is which.

>White blooded American

Attached: 2758CA80-9EBB-4D01-82FB-D451FA43953E.gif (125x125, 17.96K)

It's Zemmour's Army

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-181745_Chrome.jpg (769x963, 256.67K)

no because then your own forces will be shooting your own forces. and anyway, the symbol doesn't mean 'dont shoot', it means 'interrogate before shooting', and is mostly meant for recon and and air identification.

You should go to Ukraine then retard. One less brainlet in this nation is a good thing.

oke

N

Attached: GodBless.png (285x285, 142.04K)

Its the mark of Zorro. The russian army has been farming out alot of work to non whites lately.

Attached: 1645810210794.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

>White blooded
lmao

if you tilt you head to the side like you've just got bopped it looks like putin is trying to call you a nigger.

N

Attached: igger.jpg (563x539, 52.76K)

>couldn't the enemy side just paint the same 'Z' on their shit to confuse their opposition?

So that the Ukrainians mistake their own side for Russians and shoot at them? gee great plan

I

Attached: N I G G E R.jpg (1400x1400, 84.05K)

maybe they stop shooting at their own forces if they do that.

Probably a violation of the geneva convention

But the kikes watching and betting on the conflict want to know which side is "Zog" and which side is just regular Zionist.

Nigger patrol

dude Ukraine asked for volunteers, get going man! oh, whats that? you're all talk? ok

Friendly fire is already a big reason for casualties, you would paint a Z on your own tank and get shot from behind? Genius.

>just paint the same 'Z' on their shit to confuse their opposition?

Geneva Convention forbids it as perfidy, if you do that you lose all your rights as a prisoner of war and can be shot if captured. some Russians tried it yesterday north of Kiev, and got killed.

I should clarify, the Russians north of Kiev looted Ukrainian vehicles, did not mark them up clearly to identify them as enemy combatants and used them to lead a column of vehicles into north Kiev. Unfortunately for them that column was turned back, and the lead vehicles (the looted ones) were disabled, with the troops inside them killed.
Sneaky shit like pretending to be the enemy is a death sentence if captured.

Of course, you just have to find a bucket of white paint in the middle of warzone.
It's not aimed for prolonged warfare just to not mess up at first contacts.

Ukrainians are having friendly fire incidents even without that, have some pity on them.

it will also confuse friendlies retard

>T. Not a jew, nigger, shotskin. White blooded American

Attached: 1516540218465.png (1357x757, 1.66M)

is "white blooded" just a way of saying you are a mutt with no discernable race?
>inb4 AKSHUALLY IM GERMANIC I HAVE A DUTCH GRANDPA AN IRISH GRANDMA AND TWO GERMAN GRANDPAS FROM SWEDEN AND GERMANY

pajeet, u understand that we have the same ground vehicles with ukraine?

the Z stands for Group Zalupa

>White blooded
What? Like some Antarctic fish?

You mean like the fake Ghost of Kiev story?

>Zalupa
Zelensky?

Attached: zorro-sword.gif (498x379, 753.11K)

>hey uh why dont we use enemy flags and insignas? Surely we dont get caugt in friendly war and accepted as a treason! yay!
retard

Nigger you can get on a plane and join the ukrops right now if you want but you wouldnt because youre a fat mutt nigger whod die in his first enocunter

>White blooded
No iron?

Attached: 61vugl.jpg (574x1002, 291.54K)