Europe is Buying More Russian Gas During the War

Europe is helping Putin's war

Attached: IMG_20220225_141710.jpg (1080x1472, 334.97K)

What did you expect?
Those contracts have been made for years in advance and Russia has no reason to not honor the deals and neither have the private western importers any intention to not buy while its low

How could they betray Ukraine like this?

They can buy gas from the Mutts, although prices would skyrocket

Attached: 1644877946756.gif (112x112, 28.24K)

Ukraine's mistake was trusting Obama and Clinton.

Sorry Ukraine I prefer my food cooked not raw and cold

Good

How did the Ukrainians not think to blow up these gas lines? Or at least threaten to do it...

Based Austrian supporting Russia. Keep buying more Gas AusBro

>Ukraine's mistake was trusting Obama and Clinton.
Not really, a few hundred Ukraine Elites banked off Obama/Biden/IMF laundering and Bank failures and Made off with the $ like Bernie Madoff. The current admin there are sacrificial lambs

Because they don't want to throw away the sympathy they have in Europe.

100% hydro electricity supplied, I am fine as long as the turbines are maintained. But those OMV contracts will not simply be canceled because some senile fucks in Washington want to sell artificially price inflated LNG after fucking up keystone and explorations. If they try this will to court, and I am sure ENI and RWE will join

can just build a pipeline from U.S to EU, while also running through Canada, Greenland, Iceland

Well, they can pay more from someone else, or they can freeze.

Just blame Russia then.

Thanks to America trying to expand natos to Russias borders causing this conflict, Russia will be pushed to pivot to China, once the Chinese pipelines have the capacity to replace nord stream expect Europe to be cut off destroying any chance of Europe being competitive. This is the ideal situation for the US who's intent is to keep both Europe and Russia down

Gas reserves in Europe are about empty, what did you expect?

>Just build a pipeline through the Atlantic bro
And what about all those fancy LNG plants on the East coast?

Attached: bucket cot.png (441x512, 358.84K)

pasta niggers...baka

(pic related dnieper ukraine )

Attached: braccio2_edited.jpg (1200x420, 68.85K)

If Ukraine were wise, they'd blow the pipeline and blame Russia.
Sure, people in Ukraine would freeze too, but it'd force Europe to action.

Naaa

just flip on Nordstream and Poland lines

Pipeline was attacked a few days ago. Not the main line, but a branch

Why the fuck not? Really hope we finish NS2 so my energy bills doesn't go even higher. I couldn't care less about ukraine. Russia can have it.

>And what about all those fancy LNG plants on the East coast?
nice digits. What about them? Pipelne can go through Atlantic, but through Can/Greenland/Iceland create 3 additional customers along the way. Your Hydro setup is country wide or personal? Doesnt it freeze up in winter?

Because then nord stream 2 becomes operational instantly.

This is try. The comic president was always the butt of a developing joke.

>2022 solar minimum or nuclear winter idgaf
Its snowing in Slovenia atm, temps dropped again

You must be new here.

USA didn't help in Suez, Falklands. Delayed entry into ww2.

Ukrainian puppets were stupid to trust USA and the democrats

>betray
How is it betrayal? Why do you fucks think we owe ukraine anything? I remember when they stole gas meant for us. That's what started the whole pipeline circumventing ukraine project in the first place.

No shit dude. The media is all theater for the goyim, follow the money to know real allegiances. If Europe didn’t want this war to happen it wouldn’t have

you'll buy the gas and you'll like it yuropoor

Been there tried that Hans

Attached: ReichskommissariatUkraineMap.png (1024x803, 432.47K)

We have mountains. But a personal one would be fucking neat. If I ever find an affordable mill, I will buy, but hard to find.

Attached: energy mix Austria.png (974x556, 46.29K)

>nikolaJEW
Doomed from the start.