Holhol bros…

I don’t feel so good

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-25 at 19.12.22.png (1242x896, 2.66M)

they take kiev and this is getting serious, the jews have planned this well

Weren't there supposed to be some pro-Russian forces in Transnistria? What are they up to these days?

They haven't taken any population center. Who the fuck cares about some rural borderland that isnt even defended. Hohols didnt even manage to mine up their highways because Zelensky was in SHUT IT DOWN mode and dumb hohols preferred to "chill" and "not listen to Westenr hysteria" instead of properly preparing themselves

In the face of this, the Russian "advance" is pathetic

There was supposed to be a huge amphibious attack, spetsnaz in the Kyiv airport...nothing happened.

also I wont even mention the complete failure of the DPR+LPR offensive. literally no obective achieved

It has literally been 2 days

Fake and gay invasion invented by the western media.

It's an old map.
Situation has progressed much.

mate I'm sure that you have played plenty of hoi4 in your time, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a faggot who doesn't understand any of this

Wheres the map that ukraine officials are saying russians are near kiev or whatever

>Kiev reached
>waterway to Crimea restored
>they got to Sumi, Kherson, Melitopol
>Kharkiv possibly encircled
>within one day and half
Do butthurtbelters cope so much constantly?

A Holhol flew over my house

People are retarded nowadays.

Just because they stay up 48 hours they think the war is suppose to be over.

It's really sad.

UK Vs Argentina in Falklands took 10 weeks

>Kiev is already under siege

Attached: Overimpish.jpg (479x641, 111.33K)

>>Kiev reached
again, hohols didnt even mine up the highway between kyiv and chernobyl because they are so dumb

and the distance between kyiv and the border is like 50 km

its no achievement to literally ride across an undefended highway 50 km. the fact that russians have to use this as an achievement is bad news (for russians)

how can I learn russian?

Attached: 1jzMIHio-RA.png (457x609, 172.63K)

The DPR/LPR are just meant to keep Kiev forces pinned down. Russians will try to encircle them by linking forces from Kharkov and forces from Melitopol at Dnipropetrovsk. The speed of this depends if Russians want to start actually using their combat aircraft.

havent see the lastest map yet bro

Waiting.

5000 Regular russians and 32,000 allies.

Phase 2 hasn't begun yet.
Only 60,000 Russians are in the Ukraine and they've almost fully linked the frontlines.

Don't believe what NATO and Ukraine are saying. Ground proof shows absolutely carnage for the Ukies.

>here's you blitzkrieg bro

Not even two days

It's been 36 hours.

>again, hohols didnt even mine up the highway between kyiv and chernobyl because they are so dumb
this
although I hate when someone shits on me with benefit of hindsight, they should have known way better that they will try going for Kiev from Belarus
This shit is Maginot line tier

Of course don't belive every time they say something it's wrong. Remember the VDV the wipeout well there still around.

Honestly yeah, I don't think anyone should believe Russia thought they could take all of their objectives in just 2 days, they've been softening and prepping for all of Ukraine.

Is now the time for Moldavia to grab some prime coastline?

Ya this is so sad they have no plan or action at all to stop the convoys coming from the north. They didn't expect Belarus to allow it? Duh. They didn't realize their northern border is very close? This is an absolute joke. Who is running this defensive? They really were corrupt aid money hungry frauds. There is not a single blockade on the convoy. News flash for retards. The border lands do matter because its setting up secure supply lines to the front line and their northern border is very close to kyiv, they really are incompetent, its like they were so comfortable and used to peace they didn't really think think this would ever happen