Say what you will about Zelensky and the Ukrainians, but Putin wouldn't have the balls to fight on the ground...

Say what you will about Zelensky and the Ukrainians, but Putin wouldn't have the balls to fight on the ground. This is what a REAL leader looks like.

Attached: zelensky.png (593x549, 343.91K)

This is some gay democrat kneel for a nigger shit.

Cool. Been a while since we've seen a leader get hanged in Europe.

kek

Zelinskyite kike is a jewish actor who is putting out hollyjew-tier fake info to create the illusion of being stronk amd in control. Gas the kikes, including this one. S.

He could have fled but he stayed. He is alright in my book.

Attached: GettyImages-451092414.jpg (800x572, 115.15K)

This retard is unironically gonna get murdered by putin lmfao. He can talk all he wants, russian army is in Kiev

The Ukrainian armed forces are looking really stupid so far.

>be on snake island
>told to surrender by big navy ship
>refuse
>get blown up

Am I supposed to be impressed with this stupidity?

Attached: CDA34E03-99C8-4799-9CD5-CDADF32913F2.png (420x420, 85.08K)

Literally meds.
>Fighting for your country is gay
>A leader leading from the front lines is gay
So you're saying he'd be cooler if he ran away like a pussy? Girl, you sound like a dumb little bitch who would cry if xhe got punched in the face.

Why do I feel like real life it's just one huge reality show

Attached: some frog.gif (220x220, 1.58M)

No, it requires a set of balls and understanding of what honor is to understand.

This
He's gonna get his whole family beheaded for some gazprom billionaires and their US buddies.
What a dumbshit. Shoulda stuck to comedy.

>he is pushing for more dead goyims

kys gypsi

Hes not fighting on the ground you fucking braindead moron jesus christ

I'd be impressed more if they were fighting for something worth fighting for, instead of the most corrupt nation on the planet.

Will this faggot jew get off twitter and actually fight already?

There's no loss in honor for surrendering when you are defeated

Post some evidence that he is actually fighting, or it's just another piece of propaganda.

After he rejected all our warnings, saying it was fearmongering :3

if someone can direct me to the channel with the roving Russian crematorium vans that would be nice I'd like to see that part of the show.
they supposedly suck bodies up and cook em right there on the spot to make the landscape look more peaceful.

I mean, I would've stayed too, Russian military is trying their hardest to keep non-military causalities to a minimum. Zelensky is the last person to die there.

the actions of a coked out retard
how is he gonna lead if he gets shot

If I had a gun and you had a knife I would still shot you instead of getting into a knife fight
Cope harder

easy to act like that when you know its all bullshit

Putin already has 30 confirmed kills in this conflict alone, faggot.
That's why he hasn't had time for any gay photo ops in a uniform.
Cope and dilate

Attached: 1604150402829.jpg (639x796, 131.63K)