I just talked to my military official father about the ukrainian-russia war and he said that the war is absolutely 110%...

I just talked to my military official father about the ukrainian-russia war and he said that the war is absolutely 110% won by Russia but some incels on this site think Ukraine is winning? While Russia is basically in Kiev and Zelenskyy is looking for talks (to surrender so he isn't murdered by russian army)?!!

Attached: 2022-01-10t084842z55753640rc28wr950j24rtrmadp3kazakhstan-protests-csto-putinjpg-1070362-1641957542-1-1072515-1642574107.jpg (1280x720, 101.8K)

Oh yeah, Russia is 100% crushing them.
The point is that they don't have the means to actually hold that much land in the long term, since the whole population is hostile and armed.
They're just going to gain the eastern regions, while completely losing western Ukraine, Finland and Sweden to the EU and NATO.
All while everyone is scrambling to stop buying gas from them, which is the only thing propping their dead econoomy up.

Real smart tactics. Putin is just thinking about stupid soviet larps, all of this is about him wanting to be able to sit at the big boys' tables and being called by world leaders basically.

>they don't have the means to actually hold that much land in the long term, since the whole population is hostile and armed
Kek. Are you on drugs?

other than the eastern parts of the two occupied regions most people hate the russians.
Defensive and attacking wars are two different things. The defender has an advantage and subduing the whole country while making people accept a dummy government is different from blowing up an airport or two. You either have a plotoon for each street or you lose cities quick.

He not wrong. But since Russians do not share any footage or info all we have is Propaganda

They will take everything east of kiev including it

>they don't have the means to actually hold that much land in the long term, since the whole population is hostile and armed

That is wrong large part of comunity is friendly to Russia maybe 30% then there will be people who do not give shit.. becouse Ukraine was not doing really very well economicaly and corruption was in everything. and the people who would resist likely fighting.. the libtards who hate russia and are strong on twitter right now running to poland

Did Katie Couric tell you that?

they will go over them for sure, but they won't hold it long term, it's impossible without using their whole army to do it, which is a useless expense. They'll walk away with the two eastern regions, sure, but not much more.

wow, my dad works at nintendo btw

no idea who that is. People outside the US don't watch your parodical news

yes, but it's not evenly distributed.
The more you go west, the less people like russians, and they simply don't have the numbers or the reason to keep such poor and hostile land in the long term.

Your dad works at Nintendo too?

Hate of Russia aside these people aren't fighters or in the military. They're farmers and peasants in the city slurping up copious amounts of globohomo (((juice))) they have very little means to fight if Russia rolls tanks thru all the major cities?

Unlike the prior to the 80s the will to fight is gone they will crumble under consistent pressure and are due for peace. Let us pray to God that it is soon reached

Attached: C0C2DC84-9D93-46D1-A406-7119D449F084.jpg (960x540, 68.9K)

Your father should came in toilet and we would be spared of your shitposts.

>my military official father
why lie on an anonymous woodcarving board?

Redd.t mongoloids think Ukraine is gonna win this, this invasions hasn't even been going on more than a few days and Russia is already ape raping Ukraine's capital.

again, they'll roll with tanks with no trouble.
What they won't be able to do is have people actually partecipate in a society built by russian occupants.
Russia won't convince teachers to teach in russian schools, regular people to use russian public offices, and so on.

Again, the country is falling for sure, but Russia does not have the strength to actually hold the whole territory, only the parts where they already have high enough consensus.

In other news amerimutt will give humanitarian visas to all the maricas who did not join the Ukrainian army.

Attached: merlin_132734648_dcbc2cf7-1f8b-4284-b50e-c3435e7b8522-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 437.83K)

You are fucking retarded. Ukrainians are not going to fight a guerrilla war.

He can win the war, but can he "win" the war. Even if he manages to suppress an insurgency, Russia will have to find a way to deal with the sanctions.
When you use your army like this, and then you don't have the means to pay them or demonstrate that a war was worth it, it can back fire on you.

EU won't exist much longer. But I'm sure they'll try form a country and draft people into the military

All the anti Russia people of the west are either on the frontlines or in poland

Do you remember the Taliban v afghanistan?
Same stuff but this is not a war

Wishful thinking, typical of a NATO- bootlicking retard

neither is Russia.
There is no reason for them to hold western Ukraine in the long term. It's costly and it brings nothing useful to them.

But Ukraine has only ever had dummy governments. It’s not a real country. Why do anons keep acting like it is?