BIDEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

twitter.com/Rasmussen_Poll/status/1497255585854668806?s=20&t=CBFgmNdTDSfVDp_xHjuV8g

Attached: C0A31100-D243-46D4-B1C5-F5011EFED421.jpg (1234x1290, 702.1K)

Any American Official who supports Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Traitor.

Any media person who backs praising Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Collaborator.

well, 64% of people have no idea of russian nulcear capabilities. there is a reason america is treading the fine line of retaliation, over full blown M.A.D.

It's alright mate we'll just watch Putin walk into Finland next.

I'm honestly convinced they just want the Russians to kill the Ukraine military at this point.

Then explain why there are so many nigger americans here on pol shilling for him

Base, who would want to be loyal to such a detestable nation as Modern America.

I hates the Yankees nation
And everything they do,
I hates the Declaration,
Of Independence, too.
I hates the glorious Union-
'Tis dripping with our blood-
I hates their striped banner,
I fought it all I could

> "polls"

Anytime you see the word "polls" all that means is "Jew approval rating"

He wants peace above all else, good for him

one dollar army is out in force today.

Attached: 56.png (500x305, 97.62K)

Funny seeing as this is the only issue I think he has done well on. I'll take back these words if he talks about more US military involvement

Yes and we need to get Diaper Joe out of the oval office because he isn’t going to do shit.

> 36% approval

Honestly anything double digits is too much for this retarded fraud

What do they want him to do?

>Rasmussen
>Breitbart

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

Start WW3. It's the only thing that makes sense to the democrats and if you don't it's because you are a fascist.

This

Attached: 1574494474645.jpg (785x731, 295.41K)

>Real Americans want to die for homosex in Ukraine

Attached: mutt2.jpg (1280x720, 141.09K)

Maybe uh..for starters. WAKE UP BEFORE NOON!!!

Attached: 1631133296299.jpg (600x584, 55.69K)

I don't know where you are from because of your meme flag but Maria Zaharova already threatened Sweden and Finland because it was hinted that NATO could give us security guarantees for the time the member application is being processed.

People in this country are so fed up with Russian threat at this point that the media just turned it into pro NATO propaganda.

Attached: Russia Foreign Ministry threatens Finland with serious military consequences if we join NATO.png (614x996, 645.7K)

i honestly wonder what they want him to do

That's right, you mad amerikike?

In my opinion Joe Biden couldn't have handled it in any better way, I approve.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (300x287, 17.25K)

I don't support Vladimir, i am genuinely anti-american

>hey... we're gonna put Patriots and THAAD and NATO shit right on your border, ok?
>hey, we're gonna make ukraine part of NATO, ok?
>look, fat, you're a piece of shit, your whole country is fucked, you're a faggot, and we're gonna blame you for everything that's wrong with the US
>IF YOU SET ONE FOOT IN UKRAINE WE'RE GONNA FUCK EVERYONE UP I SWEAR TO GOD
>YOU'RE IN UKRAINE?!?!?! YOU'RE GONNA FACE FUCKING NUCLEAR CONSEQUENCES, BUB
>............ sanctionssssssssssssssss
every dead Ukrainian and Russian is blood on the US' hands.
it's not what the US does right now, it's been the US' actions since he's taken office. The US has proven that it, and NATO as well, are woefully incompetent, unwilling to back up their words with actions, and are willing to run with their tails between their legs at any sign of danger.
Biden has made us look like the worlds biggest fucking trash-talker pussy retards.
If you're gonna hardline on Ukraine, then fucking hardline on Ukraine. Piss or get off the pot.
It's become a running theme now, it's phenomenology. We got a bunch of people killed and got embarrassed pulling out of Afghanistan, and now we're getting embarrassed by launching sanctions at a country that doesn't give a fuck about sanctions after threatening them with war if they invaded.

>"Any American Official who supports Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Traitor."
>"Any media person who backs praising Vladimir Putin is a goddamned Collaborator."
...the eternal american cried out, as he stabed you.

Yeah because there was no other way to prevent this