This is Russian warship. I repeat. I suggest you surrender our weapons and capitulate. Otherwise we will open fire...

>This is Russian warship. I repeat. I suggest you surrender our weapons and capitulate. Otherwise we will open fire. Do you hear me?
>So this is it. Do I tell him to fuck himself?
>Just in case.
>*turns up voume*
>Russian warship, go fuck yourself!
Rest in peace, you amazing brave motherfuckers!

Attached: template-toj-snake.jpg (850x560, 130.67K)

Cringe

dont fight back whatever you do

based

REDDIT MOMENT.

Attached: 1617327986682.jpg (399x400, 46.59K)

>die for globohomo
wew lad

OH MY GOSH ITS JUST LIKE THE JEWS DID TO THE ROMANS
JEWS ARNT DEMONIC MURDEROUS ANIMALS

Attached: 1613149148263.png (640x799, 908.07K)

I would rather die actually defending my hometown than some shithole island no one cares about

Thanks for dying and going to hell for my coutry, no refunds tho.

Do you retards really think some radio operator decided to somehow release this to the press during a wartime situation?

This is just propaganda. Just like the twitter shit about Zelensky donning his uniform and joining the frontline.

Every bit of information reaching laymen like us is what the respective media departments have sanitized for us. Real info like video footage gets banned. All you can find are posts misconstruing old stuff as being from the current conflict.

These are "memes". Small constructed snapshots that make for a good story as part of a greater narrative.

>ukraine-reddit-jews
get it?

omg its just like avengers!!!!11

who do you think posted it, after the ukranian guards were supposedly oblitered?

Why didn't they just... surrender? No one would have held it against them. Why did they die for? What was achieved with their deaths?

>oblitered
*obliterated

Imagine being one of the Ukranian soldiers hearing that and thinking "what the fuck it's not like we ca-"
>BOOM

Stupid.

The Russian guy couldn't believe it.

>imagine dieing for a clown kike

Kys you dumb tatar

didn't happen lmao

its what the star spangled banner song is about. Ask our american neighbours about it.
I would imagine more than just the russians received the transmission. It could be just good propaganda though.

You wish your death could be half as epic as theirs

Damn this rock is the only island in the black sea but is saw so much military action, including both ww. And im pretty sure the romans were there too

>be French
>suggest surrender

>
Man making a decision to die in battle instead of surrendering is worthy of respect, always. It doesn't depend what he dies for, if he believes in it.
All of you, low t pseudonazi western cucks talking about jews are the ones who have been emasculated, robbed of your heroic souls, by Israel and it's spawn.
I just hope you will embrace death by me and my brethren with such bravery as those noble men did.

Attached: 1623535226948.jpg (288x412, 84.53K)

>dying defending your homeland is a reddit moment
retard moment

Attached: 226.jpg (680x487, 53.82K)

Rip

NGL going out with a wartime shitpost is kino.

Based. Fuck Russia. Cowards attacking a little guy.

>this is like [star wars reference] or when [harry potter reference]
Also checked

Propaganda.

Put sunflower seeds in the pockets of all Russian dead.

Lives wasted for less than nothing.

This entire site is propaganda, nigger. Shut the fuck up.

How is it dying for globohomo if they refused to surrender their own island when a foreign aggressor demanded it? Some fucking idiots on this board now think that there are only two sides in the world: Globohomo and Russia.

Does this have something to do with vampires?

this story may not even be true as the russians say they got 20 prisoners from the Island