Bald and bankrupt

What are the chances Bald and Coach RedPill gets trapped in Kiev during a Russian invasion?

Attached: bald-and-bankrupt-youtuber-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 63.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T6GCsMCqrk&t=1s
youtu.be/5fAPcWgWsHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll be alright... they'll probably think he's a straggler soldier and conscript him into the Russian army on the spot. Kinda like when Frodo and Sam got shanghai'd in Mordor.

They tried to lead the Manosphere into a trap.

Sargon should be there too.

He posted on Instagram that he is staying in Kiev for a few more days so that he doesn't steal gas or train tickers from the women and children fleeing the city

He'll talk his way out. Dude has 10 charisma stats

Russians won't do anything to him but the chechens I don't know.

collab when?

Attached: 1645725658513.jpg (700x608, 63.24K)

The manosphere was Any Forums before gamergate right?

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1200x675, 70.9K)

Where’s that pissing chick?

This tunnel snake will 100% survive ww3 even with nukes

I hope CRP is doing alright, he's one of my most favorite eceleb retards

What trap? Our troops do not touch civilians and do not shoot at civilian buildings. He'll just get a lot of content if he's there.

kek, when he ends up with some chechen commander on his channel and gets drunk with him even though chechens dont drink.

Sam Hyde should really be there too.

He's been through a lot lately.

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-083617.png (720x1520, 356.86K)

>What are the chances Bald and Coach RedPill gets trapped in Kiev during a Russian invasion?
The chances are I get more kino you FAGGOT!

He's literally there. His MOngoalian friend Johnny (who bought an apartment in Kiev) uploaded a video a few hours ago. Bald is there

Unironically he should be making videos like crazy right now. No other time will be as interesting. It'll get a shit ton of views and will probably have a historic legacy

Sam got away

>chechens dont drink
what universe do you live in?

I know I just think it's a interesting convergence of the meme timelines that they are all in the same place during a Russian invasion.

Attached: 1555972214095.png (1920x1080, 2.69M)

i hope so
he's a jew and worst of all he acts like one

hope this grifter fag gets popped desu

Sam looks like a Chechen terrorist. He couldn't move around freely in Ukraine right now anyway.

Who cares about the redpill cuckold. JUST HOLD FRAME, BROOOOO. MEN PEAK IN THEIR 70S

bald and basedrupt

hopefully coach redpill dies but bald guy is fine

Meow?

Attached: IMG_20220224_173542.jpg (1872x3952, 1.23M)

>check it out guys a real soviet inva-
>PANG SPLATTER BOOM

How can you be bankrupt and Travel?

He could have been anywhere else in the world but they all wind up in the same city during this.

Attached: 1571956791371.jpg (1280x720, 214.84K)

The fuck is this slide thread.

He’s already back in England dumbass, check his IG

he’s bald

He's probably immune to radiation.

COVID didn't get him either.

Attached: 1594347141356.jpg (1181x741, 51.62K)

I fucking hate that guy

I watched it live. I could not believe they were both there. Bald being English and speaking Russian fluently might get him interrogated. And the Chechens know who he is.

So does this confirm the theory he's a russian spy?

Attached: ya ne spion.png (379x676, 238.36K)

no that's kreosan.

He's just a rootless cosmopolitan.

He is a jew. Jews were already evacuated without obligation to conscript themselves.

>chechens dont drink.

Attached: uh-oh-emoji.png (400x210, 18.9K)

Hopefully all mutts end up in gulags

they are muslims are they not?

He posted from Kiev 5 hours ago on his official instagram. If he's back in England that's quite something, but more likely you're wrong

Most sexpats had the sense to leave but the difference between those degenerates and Bald is the mere fact that bald is a youtuber and he’s also an opportunistic kike that will stick around and shoot a few videos that will generate millions of views.

Mongolian and bankrupt.

Attached: 1645782194274.jpg (480x360, 23.18K)

imagine believing in the fake flu and not knowing he did that for views

He's probably immortal. There's a video of him swimming in the cooling water of Chernobyl reactor and then he goes to get tested and there was no radiation on him.

youtube.com/watch?v=9T6GCsMCqrk&t=1s

No his is not. Johnny did a live session from Maiden square yesterday and Bald was there with him. He said they may look into leaving in a day or two, but Johnny felt strongly staying home.

I checked Bald's IG and the latest are of him in Kiev.

bald is based but that redpill retard can fuck off

i dont understand are the majority of chechens not sunni islam, its pretty strict about not drinking alcohol, pretty sure chechens, dagestanis etc dont drink aclohol, at least the muslims ones dont.

I thought he was MI6.

Mossad

Was he russian agent?

>admirable, but mistaken

Attached: intro-1619831755.jpg (780x439, 76.15K)

according to black pigeon speaks crp lives in Kharkiv. I think the russians already took that city.

>Wow look, a genuine soviet explosion

I hope he doesn't chicken out and just stays put until the crisis is over.
youtu.be/5fAPcWgWsHs

MI6 + sex tourist boomer