You're all sub 100 iq

I can't believe retards are falling for Russian troll farms and NATO bots.

Nobody should be supporting a war. The only people that profit are jews, Jews left the Ukraine before it started, and its jews who told Putin to attack.

Shit is fucked i can't believe the absolute retardation of this board

>inb4 Putin bots cope with "muh based leader is not under jew command" "Self defense action"

wrong

>inb4 NATO bots go "Ukraine is the real white nationalists" "They were attacked for being too western"

dont give a fuck, there is whites on both sides forced to die for no gain

No more brother wars, seriously, shit is fucked

Attached: 1634355518122.png (1080x1080, 2.28M)

>leaf

>No argument
glad to see a muttkike being a muttkike and wanting white people to die

I Ukraine wins their government will remain 60+% Jewish and they will push globohomo and degenerecy.
If Russia wins they return to normal.
That is all you need to know to decide who to support.

Attached: 1645405069057.jpg (540x564, 66.74K)

We support Ukraine being left alone and Russia leaving. Any blood is on Putin's hands

Yeah, Schwab said in a leaked vid that Putin was a Young Global Leader alongside Merkel, Obama, Trudeau and some other big names. It's all either a distraction, or a way to promote NWO

Ukraine is genociding people since 8 years in Donbass, but at least it's technically not a war!

Stfu you pacifist cuck. Ukraine belong to Russia, simple as.

Russian territory was already taken. For a decade they tried diplomacy.
Does it seem to you that the western world is becoming more reasonable over time? Where is the trend actually heading? Toward a future of reasonable negotiation and mutual compromise? Like in Canada?

Certainly true in my case. I was tested and got 60

>leaf

based leaf but the election truly changed this site into nupol there is no going back. basically contrarian tw*tter now

Attached: out52.webm (500x1080, 2.95M)

Yep, usually I make a joke about how all the world's a larp and how I like a good magic trick and all that, but this puppet show is disgusting. going to be lots of protesting tomorrow regardless.

Western governments have been fighting an asymmetrical war against the nations they rule since at least the 1950s. Ukraine isn't our fight.

>We
Why don't we support Russia peacefully annexing part of Ukraine that speaks Russian and used to be part of the USSR?

Why do I care about this? It's not a threat to the American homeland, it's some strategic bullshit that they paste over with 'sympathy for democracy' which means globohomo. They're better off under Putin I'd wager.
>Better red than trans

Checked.

Attached: 165002455_806979680025450_5946235079490797426_n.jpg (1080x1080, 68.54K)

All you had to do was to remove your fucking missiles.

based

Based OP. Any Forums isn't real anymore though so...its all shills

your hypocrisy is showing. the US starts wars all the time. NATO is an offensive, anti-Russia alliance. expanding NATO increases risk of war, not decreases it. your partisanship lets you give Western aggression and force a pass.

you dont have to pick a side. in fact, you shouldnt. the State of Russia and the State of US are competing with each other, risking the lives of both States' People, and indeed, risking further WW3 and global annhilation.

pick a side? no, warmonger. the State is the cause of War. all States, all Wars, always. they are the people's enemy.

i don't support shit retard
i am simply here for the ride

Fuck you faggot nothing russia can do is more objectively and spiritually evil then this gay ass globohomo shithole i find myself in.

Everytime i see another fucking leaf flag i just hope once that theyre not just a raging faggot. Please tell putin to just end this fucking country already.

Attached: 1635895605523.jpg (1082x844, 94.47K)

Attached: 1645789673662.png (158x164, 16.4K)

Based. Minus the jews part, not sure about that