Macron declaring that Europe will become it's own super power

>"The war is here, on our soil. In the tragic times we live in, Europe has no choice but to become a power."
- Macron

twitter.com/1900JD/status/1497237065527959569?cxt=HHwWooC9tbXLoMcpAAAA

Where were your when the European empire began?

Attached: furor jvpitericus.jpg (800x600, 41.54K)

K

lol

>Macron declaring that Europe will become it's own super power

about fucking time

Attached: v2hegb7fqxj81.jpg (640x347, 42.2K)

With who? The 53% of the 65+ population that still trusts the democratic institutions? Lol. The EU is doomed

Attached: 1528800.jpg (750x445, 27.76K)

>European sovereignty
The CIA will overthrow the first european government who dares to do something that isn't Washington-approved

What Eh Faggot

>democratic
lol. lmao

the only thing western powers are good for are keeping their own citizens down

ZEMMOUR MUST WIN

Attached: FMX1cp8XEAcIVFB.jpg (517x658, 72.94K)

Mutts on suicide watch

Hail Macron!
EU will be the next Superpower!

THE KING OF THE NORTH RISES UP, we are in the END TIMES

How else would you describe the legislative, executive and judiciary institutions that have lost the majority of the trust by its sovereign.

jews ruling over mulattoes. feels just like home.

>powerful

Attached: klt628qchvv51.jpg (1080x1092, 500.04K)

i consider myself a leftist europeist globohomo supporter, but goddamn macron is too much even for my standards. he's the slimiest eu ruler ever. every single time he does or says something he makes even the kikes look based and redpilled by comparison
fuck that guy

I mean the first real superpower.
And if we make Russia to join us,
we will be the first and only one Megerpower!

not bad. It's still time to take an action in Ukraine. At least with air force and special units

Its more likely the EU will perish, an alliance of sovereign European states will replace it and Macron will end up hanging from a noose for being an internationalist cuck.

Now that's how we're going to save the white race

Attached: ED8D_BvWwAYUdYH.jpg (467x634, 59.19K)

>Russia presents me the perfect opportunity to push the globalist agenda even further!

Have fun with that France. Your population is demoralized, full of muslims, ran by Millennial globohomo agents, with low birth rates, weak family units, no cohesion, a collapsing Christian culture, and Macron thinks they're going to fight an Eastern Empire ran by Russia?

Attached: lefaggot.jpg (1100x567, 131.51K)

I declare Europe will become Africa 2
>Let's see who is right?

Good luck you faggot. Have fun building a "European super power" with countries such as Germany and Greece who are completely compromised by Russian and Chinese interest. They sold out a long fucking time ago, you are like 15 years too late, you dipshit.

JVPITER I KNEEL

One of the most unconfident politicians in the recent years, biggest cuck in Europe. Von der Leyen has larger balls than him, he's a fucking joke.

this fucking guy will save europe.

they will use this to build a european army. dark times are ahead

This is antiquated thinking. States have little sovereignty let alone real power anymore, the world is governed through multinational institutions. Washington can't even control the US.

For the moment, American power is deteriorating and the CIA isn't what it used to be. If enough European governments flipped at once, the CIA wouldn't be able to keep up.

France is the gayest country on the planet

WEF MULTIPOLAR WORLD. All under the control of WEF and Controlled Central banks. European Union, African Union, soon North American Union once the US is reduced to a regional power.

>The CIA will overthrow the first european government who dares to do something that isn't Washington-approved

the french government couldn't even overthrow france. how would the cia do it?

Perfect time to unite Europe under one federal globohomo government.

Attached: 1645605845993.png (640x716, 788.06K)

it depends what exactly you meant, (western) government institutions, eu institutions, legislative, executive and judiciary institutions in general, etc.. my point is calling the eu democratic is a stretch
>you can vote for these, then they vote for those, etc
democracy by proxy is not democracy. it’s a central bank level con

Not on my watch

Attached: 1584622761303.png (338x439, 151.56K)

zemmour looking peak comfycore there fr fr

Attached: boys-from-the-blackstuff-DXJ7BB.jpg (833x1390, 162.26K)

He's probably gonna want to import a few million more niggers

Europe or EU? Either way he's fucking delusional. One is a continent and the other is a weak ass political union that will never have any power or respect on the world stage. Seethe and dilate EU trannys.

ah yes...all led by WEF stooges. shucks, if they gotta go full globohomo, I guess thems the breaks

psyop to create EU army?

Inb4 "Breentry"

the EU should have an EU army
all those little unconnected armies could never win a war with Russia. But together, they could.