Why is he stalling? NATO and US ain't sending military aid

There's no light at the end of the tunnel in this scenario. No matter how well Ukrainians resist, worst to worst, Russians can just blockage the cities and then starve them out till they surrender. Besides, NATO isn't going to go WW3 for some failed CIA-project. Nobody is sending troops to Ukraine.

Unironically seems like he's stalling because he wants as many Ukrainian deaths as possible.

Attached: Whatshisangle.jpg (800x550, 66.38K)

Its all about resisting military as long as possible to embezzle as much money as possible. Eventually Kiev will fall and new elections will be held with Luhansk and Donetsk being independent republics, like Transinistria

well yeah he is literally a jew

Look at this cuck and laugh.

Attached: 32535623535t235.jpg (2000x1513, 988.08K)

>Why is he stalling? NATO and US ain't sending military aid
Fuck Zelensky, fuck Putin, fuck Biden and fuck Trudeau

Attached: 56444-28227.gif (320x240, 51.33K)

>they think it's real

I've been wondering about this. It seems like historically what would happen in a situation like this is russia - the vastly superior military force - outflanks the ukraine, takes their capital, drives out or executes the leadership, installs their own government ... and then it's done. War's over. The ukrainians wake up the next day and now they're ruled by a puppet government controlled from moscow instead of a puppet government controlled from washington. The ukrainian territory was ruled from russia for centuries before the break up of the soviet union, so who would really care? It's just business as usual for minor powers

but in modern times the (((international community))) has pushed the narrative on the whole world that in a situation like this you need to fight for your "democracy and independence", by which they actually mean control and dependence on the globohomo western empire, and so if you don't fight a hopeless guerrilla war forever - using the military and international aid supplies that we'll send in for you - then you have no balls

so instead the conflicts just go on forever

......Why am I not surprised?

Ain't banks having problems for transactions right now? Or is it just for the little people?

He's acting like Hitler in '45 I'm surprised so many western leaders are backing him 100%

I can see the angle where he tries to farm "victim" points, but doesn't he understand that it's all smoke and mirrors in the west? None of them really give a shit about victims, especially white ones like Slavs.

Fuck me sideways this is such a needless fight. It's like a fucking chipmunk trying to resist a bear.

The Jew probably wants to murder as many Ukrainians as possible

LMAO, a faggot kike with a military custom larping as a fighter should be considered as a hero, my sides.

Attached: 1645769424379.png (300x300, 36.41K)

I bet he's probably gonna get spirited out of country, if it hasn't already happened. Fucking hell, poor innocent civilians who are caught between this retard and Putin.

Because he wants to make russia bleed for every city block they take it’s just the Slav mindset

Hungary was ruled by Austrians for centuries so why do you care?

>why is he fighting for his freedom he should just give up and become a vassal to a mad dictator
kys really

We warned them this would happen, they said it was a CIA psy-op :3

>Why is he stalling?
waiting for second front
why do you think they want finland and sweden in nato?

Is it worth the civilian lives to go full Hitler? At least Hitler had a cause, and was probably slightly mad at the end of his reign. This guy seems as sane as most current politicians - aka seems stable.

Nice analogy

>Lets all collectively die out as an alternative instead
Go to hell Faggot, you probably want as many white people dead as possible

> Or is it just for the little people?
Sigh

Nice freedom, after 8 years of freedom it's only getting worse for Ukra*ne

I'm ignorant as an NPC on this topic - redpill pls?

Its obvious there is more going on here than what were being told

enjour your 3 rubles, ivan, i hope you enjoy doing this for a living

kill yourself

I have heard about "secret" NATO biobases being an argument that none of the sides want to bring up because NATO would look weak if people find out that it's the reason as to why Russians went in, and Russians don't want to force the NATO hand.

Is that the reason for stalling perhaps?

While the government and parliament are still formally in power, they still have power over budget and can allocate public funds to private businesses, which somehow have relations to the ones that decide on what the budgets are spend on

Alltids "Ivan" med dere drittsekker. Sug pikken min din danske hore

cool demoralization, bro
rubles added to your account (or maybe yuan?)
wether ukrainians want to fight or not is up to them, not to arctic jews