Wtf is their problem

>create globohomo
>enforce globohomo
>defend globohomo
Just look at Any Forums right now, all the anglo flags defending the liberal-globalist proxy Ukraine when the satanic world order is being overturned.
Despite all the hate globohomo gets here, as soon as something occurs to hurt it its
>uuhm guys, I know we dont like LGBTQIP++ ideology and so on, but Russia must be stopped here!!
from these flags....
And in general bragging about their "strenght" or support in weapons for Ukraine, which exists only to uphold the current pozz world

Keep this in mind and notice these flags in threads about the war...

Attached: g128687.png (3053x2000, 197.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

altcensored.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia isn't overturning any satanic world order. You're gay and this thread is gay. Kill yourself, OP. Long live Ukraine.

Attached: 1645737019674.png (550x197, 225.63K)

wat?
it's the other way around if anything.
but i've given up.
i'm not explaining anymore what was done to russia.
fuck humanity.
yes, choose globohomo side, it's the most stress-free

Checked
OP btfo

This is the fucking stupidest thing that could come out of the Russian IRA, Ivan. Please go find some new memes. Go drink some vodka and enjoy your country being Muslim in a couple of generations.

globohomo is "russia"
also nothing wrong with lgbt, especially with cute underage lesbians

Checked and FPBP

Attached: 1626316865630.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

>Schwab power tripping talking about how he "owns" everyone (even though Putin and Merkel are too old to be Young Global Leaders, Canada stuff is true though) in 2017
>Putin doesnt pariticpate in WEF Davos meetings for years
>Unexpectedly appears at the most recent in meeting in late 2021 via video-call
>goes into 45 minute monologue about how liberal unipolar world order has failed and people are now against it
>does everything he does now together with China

this site is worthless right now
Come back when the ZOG war is over

the phenomenon of homosexuality existing =/= LGBTQIP++ ideology

Attached: 1641420747269.jpg (1876x2092, 1.05M)

that's not russian shilling.
kremlin tactic is non-linear information warfare.
they want nationalists to be telling each other how russia is globohomo.
they want redditors to be telling each other how russia is nazi.
they want communists to be telling each other how russia is imperialist.

legit the russian shill bots on Any Forums will be saying how that putin wants to kill nazis

Nice narrative you put together for your blog but nobody cares.
Gay
Thread

I live in one of those countries and can vehemently say that I want to die everyday. It's so fucking bad it's hilarious...

> anglos are superior
> faggots complain about us

that's the long and short of it

agree, lgbt party is like communist party, has nothing to do with real workers.

disgusting globohomo cartoons, I like old american cartoons like duck tales, spiderman, tales from the cryptkeeper etc. I watched it as a kid. and now THIS IS american animation.

Tell me you are mentally ill without telling me you are mentally ill.
>liberal-globalist proxy Ukraine when the satanic world order is being overturned.

1/2

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-192059_DuckDuckGo.jpg (2340x1080, 653.73K)

Yup, there's been a splitting of the factions.

2/2

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-192050_DuckDuckGo.jpg (2340x1080, 580.5K)

You were a colony since time in memoriam until few centuries ago and have recessed back into being a colony of your colony after having an empire of empty lands and one that lasted a 3rd of an average empire because of French ideas.

Yes user, we all have in impulse to kneel before you, we just try the hardest to ignore it and seethe.

Our governments and media outlets are run by jewish bankers... what the fuck do you expect?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-192109_DuckDuckGo.jpg (2340x1080, 596.37K)

>literally created the world as you know it

No, that was Germany.

i would rather be in ukraine today than canada any day

the end of serfdom and feudalism, development of modern economy and common markets, economic viability of mechanisation, everything leading to industrial revolution, and industrial revolution itself, developed in Britain, more broadly Britain, northern France, Low Countries.
Specifically Southern England.
That is the spark which creates the world as we know it, like a miracle, which if it hadn't happened there's no reason to think it ever would have happened otherwise. If we look at history things just go back and forth, but what happened in England is a miracle, a transition equivalent to when humans began farming.

Of course you're an idiot, hence why you said "French ideas" lmao

Chabad runs Russia. Putin was raised by Jews. he fawns over them. This conflict is a distraction from the global financial meltdown, and will be scapegoated for the built-in collapse of the system. Russia will get Ukraine. China will get Taiwan. They NEEDED a senile, fuck-up US President to make this planned change plausible. Pozzing the US military, woke madness - it's all being run as a psyop to cover the crash landing of the economy and the implementation of a new, cashless, mark-of-the-beast system that will allow a central global government to shut down the individual's abilty to freely dissent - on pain of a negative social credit score. Or arbitrary account seizures, as with Canadians who supported the trucker protest.

>the end of serfdom and feudalism, development of modern economy and common markets, economic viability of mechanisation, everything leading to industrial revolution, and industrial revolution itself, developed in Britain, more broadly Britain, northern France, Low Countries.
That is a lot of words for something that is referenced with 2 words by most humans on this planet.

>That is the spark which creates the world as we know it, like a miracle, which if it hadn't happened there's no reason to think it ever would have happened otherwise.
It didn't happen because in Europe, to be a banker was to be suicidal with kings like the Habsburgs and French rois.
You stealing and raping India, the richest country in the world for majority of history, brought unspeakable riches to your island which cultivated banking and entrepreneurship ideas to flourish to their fullest and optimise themselves.

Oh and, industrialization is a concept older than Christ but the infrastructure to support it was not there.

>If we look at history things just go back and forth, but what happened in England is a miracle, a transition equivalent to when humans began farming
It is but nobody can point to a specific English lad for it so its a systematic development, unrelated to you or your inbred island.

>Of course you're an idiot, hence why you said "French ideas" lmao
Napoleon won.

Later, Rajesh.

Attached: 1645174814504.jpg (460x259, 23.03K)

>That is a lot of words for something that is referenced with 2 words by most humans on this planet.
What two words? Industrial Revolution?
I'm discussing the key development is 1100ad - 1500ad.
>It didn't happen because in Europe, to be a banker was to be suicidal with kings like the Habsburgs and French rois.
Bankers have nothing to do with what's being discussed.
>You stealing and raping India
India was a primitive shithole which the British brought civilisation to.
altcensored.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
> brought unspeakable riches to your island
Britain suffered for civilising India. Such projects were a massive drain.
Modern economy, the miracle, develops 1100ad to 1500 ad. Nothing to do with India.
>Napoleon won.
What?
The French Revolution originated in England - you realise that?
You realise that was an English export?
You ever heard of the English Civil War? The English Revolution? You know how the English king was beheaded?
That was formulation reacting to the development of modern economy.

You're an uneducated illiterate clueless cock sucking little spastic spreading anti-white shit.