Daily reminder that WW3 Is a psyop and is designed to keep you in perpetual fear just like the plandemic

Daily reminder that WW3 Is a psyop and is designed to keep you in perpetual fear just like the plandemic.
>Russia and Ukraine leaders are not enemies, it's all just smoke and mirrors.
>Both sides are just puppets/actors they are controlled by (((globalists))) who want to further push their "Great Reset" agenda.
>The pandemic didn't go as they planned, they wanted to kill a lot of people, but it simply didn't work. I would call it divine intervention, remember that good always defeats evil.
>Do not be afraid of a supposed "nuclear war". Nukes are a hoax, they want you to believe that they can just wipe out this earth by pushing a button, literally bullshit look at Hiroshima after it was supposedly nuclear bombed, it looks just like Tokyo after it was fire bombed and people moved there 3 days after the bombing.
>Ultimately don't believe anything the mainstream media tells you and question everything, GOD BLESS!

Attached: liars.jpg (318x159, 5.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWhOn5St3uM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nukes are not a hoax they will use a nuke for EMP attack so we can all die.

I am not afraid. But I still have some faint hope that Russia is trying to break free from globohomo.

They are 100% are hoax, look it up buddy.

Oh no...nobody tell him that Putin is actually a kike puppet as well.

No dude. They ALWAYS control both sides..

Wrong

My hope will never die

what is globohomo?

>hoax
>false flags
>psy-ops
>propaganda
doesnt matter to me, i will die by my own hands

Attached: 1645779955472.jpg (499x640, 58.69K)

Plutonium-239 has a half-life of over 24,000 years.
Uranium-235 has a half-life of 700 million years. Please tell me how it is possible that people moved back to Hiroshima and Nagasaki after the supposed "nuclear bombing". Also watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=fWhOn5St3uM

It's democracy combined with USA-based central banking. This system was forced on almost every nation after WW2 and their leaders always follow the media which happens to have the same opinion on everything around the globe

bless you brother, good thread

YEAH DUDE EVERYONE INVOLVED INCLUDING THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FLEEING ARE ALL ACTORS,ALL THE JOURNOS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES GOING THERE ARE ALSO ACTORS EVERYTHING IS FAKE AND BASICALLY OP IN THE TRUMAN SHOW
Cringe and faggotry not of this universe,you have brain worms from too much paul.

Some good points OP, but I am completely convinced that nukes are real and factual. But I am eager and willing to be proven wrong on this.

Attached: Nukes_are_real.png (957x1118, 488.09K)

I never said that the aren't casualties, all that I'm implying is that the supposed war is actually a false flag. Yes the people who are in the middle of this are suffering, but if they would realize that their supposed "leaders" are not having their best interest and see who they are actually serving, none of this would happen. And by the way, I've seen a lot of footage from there which is older, from 2014. Also you are a massive faggot, go kys.

how is russia fighting against it?

But I'm not in fear I feel exhilarated.

Check this post

>WW3 Is a psyop

how delusional do you have to be to believe this?
2 countries fighting don't make for a world war

Russia is Chabad Luba-bitch territory user. A different but still very powerful global jewry faction. They are the ones that allied with Netanyahu to get Trump elected to do a bunch of Zionist things. They aren’t exactly globohomo but they are arguably worse. Globo-goy-o

Have a bump, user. I'm a bit tired of telling this to retards myself. After all, even if they believe, they do so only through their retardation.
Like this poor bastard. NPCs should be helped, not hated, but I'm starting to fear that the reality of it is using them.

Finally who start to see the pattern you deserve the bump altrough the god bless is unecesearry but whatever.
He did not said that the frontline itself is false flag he points out the zions hands on creation of that mess in order to make another step

stfu memeflag nigger. I'm not afraid I want this fucking world to end NOW. With a fucking nuclear warhead war all of us dissappear from this fucking planet, I'm done with this shit they save me the work to cut my fucking veins open, since this sissy shitskin country don't allow you to buy guns to pull a bullet in my head.

Man, reincarnation seems like such a punishment to weak people sometimes. You don't need to be this weak, user, it's a choice. All you have are complaints about others and wishes about them. Someone please end the world, this country is gay, they save me the work... Damn.

Thanks, I honestly believe that a great awakening is around the corner, maybe I am little to optimistic, but so be it.

Maybe you are. Maybe it's a good thing.

Attached: Hope.jpg (1200x858, 127.68K)

Thanks user.

Evidence?

lmao christ you people are fucking delusional
It must be a bizarre experience, I wish I could live in your heads for a day

Attached: 1640725482964.jpg (945x2048, 212.02K)

Some are afraid. Some just understand reality that fatted calves are fatted for a reason.