Optics bros?

Are they gunning down civilians trying to flee now?
files.catbox.moe/uyohl7.mp4

Attached: 1621191112849.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/wadfi7.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ziaums.mp4
youtu.be/0cJOlpW5xSI?t=105
files.catbox.moe/uyohl7.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

files.catbox.moe/wadfi7.mp4

>Are they gunning down civilians trying to flee now?
Most likely they're doing it just because.
Everyone in the east that had to deal with the Russian at one point in their history know that their soldiers literal subhuman chimps

Country in war and a fucking mask put on car's dashboard. People are brainwashed with covid.

I saw this video earlier with no context. Everyone is just lying pushing their narrative. Most likely killed by Russians because Ukranians would have no reason to be shooting at civilian vehicles. This is clipped from a longer video that probably sheds light

guy said they were journalists. got what they deserved.

this.
russians are just horrible asians.
just as insect as chinks.

Attacking a hospital?
files.catbox.moe/ziaums.mp4

Attached: 1641703621651.png (486x486, 156.66K)

HOLY fuck

i called it a few hours ago. let the flase flag games begin since negotiations are on the table lol

Do you realize that zelensky is a retard that armed 10k+ civilians with no previous training in trigger discipline or anything like it?
The friendly fire in ukraine side will be ludicrous.

>no reason
Except forbidding males between 18 and 60 from leaving the country and forcibly recruiting people.

god what fucking shitheads

reminds me of videos of americans doing the same thing in iraq or whatever desertstan

>jungle boy thinks everyone with a gun will behave like jungle boys

That's literally at the western border. This car is near kiev

they all lived there holy shit i thought the driver got slumped. what a fucking shit show

Lol two niggas are talking about the horrors of the Russians, forgetting about the recent scandal with the war crimes of the Australian military and the bombing of hospitals by US aviation.

>implying the us can do wrong
shush, idiot.

>driving a fucking van behind enemy lines during active military operations
are people really this fucking retarded?

Holy shit. Why the fuck are they killing civilians

At least the mutts drone strike you to die instantly while the russians are dumb and sadistic, just look at the recent vid where a russian IFV intentionally swerves into a civilian car.

>files.catbox.moe/wadfi7.mp4
I thought the same thing, guess he just head down and floored it, looked like he got smoked in the moment.

Because they're Russians.

yes i hear they are also lynching negroes.

> when you think buying the green camo suv that looks "military'ish" is cool

god you blacks are just so fucking dumb

Driving pretty well for a dead man..

Are you all so backward in America?
>>It is implied that it is impossible to accuse someone based on rumors without real evidence
I saw this video with sound. A Ukrainian comments on it. In the background, the military asks not to shoot. presumably, Ukrainians accidentally shot civilians on the road, mistaking them for Russians.

RIP that Land Rover.

spraying innocent civilians. absolutely russian style

Well, in the US...

Were talking about "white people" here. School is closed due to war.

youtu.be/0cJOlpW5xSI?t=105

Where's all the upclose shit? This just looks staged.

>Most likely killed by Russians because Ukranians would have no reason to be shooting at civilian vehicles.
the full vid provides more context and some people in the background talking mentioned the word 'mistake' in russian or some shit
there was a whole thread on this video and the general consensus was that it was the result of untrained Ukrainian civilians firing on the car (ukranian civilians have been armed by the government) thinking it was a russian 'tiger' vehicle. sad way to go.

Attached: 1645654859584.jpg (500x400, 22.99K)

patreon?

Lol, white can't think of anything in his head except insults. Well, I hope when the Chinese and the Russians arrange a trial of your military, you will not laugh so much.

Yes in the US where we have half a billion guns and gun violence is extremely rare. Suicide is a human right and niggers shooting each other isn't my problem.

>files.catbox.moe/uyohl7.mp4
Wrong colour vehicle in a war zone. You should have known and colour your vehicle at least with a white flag

Attached: 1643709723656.gif (500x500, 880.45K)

...and? Russians are still dumb and violent, especially their chechen dogs

No he was asked to stop recording by other Ukrainian and he responded that he is journalist

>People are brainwashed with covid
Yeah and brainsplattered

Attached: at least i wore a mask.png (699x548, 670.84K)

in kiev? in a ukrainian armored vehicle? sure. saboteurs.

You're American, so you must know a gun works from 300-800 meters right? This isn't trench warfare

There have been dozens of cases already of Ukranians shooting their own civilian cars mistaking them for spies

Sounds like half-ass Kremlin propaganda

>Are they gunning down civilians trying to flee now?
>now
yeah, that was standard Ukrainian practice for years

I've seen this video. Unmarked BMP confirmed as Ukrainian. they retreated simply and forgot that they had to watch the road.

>dozens of cases
>can't demonstrate any
Why are propagandists so lazy these days. Make your lies creative at least