This isnt right

Russians are just killing women and children, and even their own soldiers.

This video after translation we find out its not ukranian soldier as in title, its russian soldier trying to stop fellow russians from killing a ukranian girl (she sounds cute af) and her mother.

This is just sad bros, come on russia wtf are you doing.

Video source: reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/t10y4g

Attached: russia killing their own.png (289x611, 243.04K)

>WHY IS WAR SO MEANNNNNNNN
Because it’s war not paintball you stupid nigger.

Least honorable Russian soldier.

war sucks, mistakes are made. wtf were a woman and child doing there?
It's nigger-tier parenting

Why is her mom's pants unzipped?

So the question is why the Ukrainians are in Ukraine, not why Russia is?

fucking mongoloids

This is typical Russian army behavior.

All Russian army sympathizers should be sent there

Considering the women and children were evacuated..yeah.

they were out of food or something and trying to get back home

a soldier saw the mother and shot her in the arm, and then another one came over and said stop shooting and they fucking lit him up

like their whole battalion unleashed on them, mother got shot in the head and russian soldier got riddled with bullets

shit isnt right user, i know we are hardcore and edgy and shit and to be fully honest i would rescue and wed that cute sounding ukranian girl and dote on her and care for her every need and bathe her and wipe her bum as she gets over her grief, but this is just wrong

its simply real life and its not a game anymore

we have to stand up for this shit

Attached: 1643450586070.jpg (446x467, 38.57K)

Checked. Still never gonna fight your wars tho kike. too bad.

Hopefully all male and female Canadians get drafted and you can do something about it.

here is translation:

On 24 February, around 10-11 hours we ended up here. Here is the body of my mom, and here is the body of the soldier who was attempting to protect us. Then Russian soldiers starting shooting us. I was laying down right here *points where she was laying down. *points to road There were russian tanks and Russian soldiers over there and Russian soldiers started shooting. Well here we came with my father trying to get home.

*edit, more information

From what I gather, the dead soldier is a Russian soldier who was trying to prevent friendly fire.

Source: the following translated text from a post made by the victim on her Instagram

It was a Russian soldier

We went to the city to withdraw money and buy food, returning home at the exit from Kharkiv, Russian tanks blocked the road, they fired at our car, we turned into a dead end and jumped out of the car, two guys jumped out to meet us, Russian soldiers, young, 18-20 years old .. who could barely held their weapons. .... We stayed there for 15 minutes, then they started shooting at us .. My mother was wounded in the arm, I heard her scream in pain .. And at that time a soldier threw me to the ground and shouted many times do not shoot ... They are ours ... He yelled at the Russian soldiers, don't shoot.. Heavy shooting began.. A dead soldier fell on me.. The second one was also shot... But my mother was silent... I got up and understood that she was dead.. She was hit in the head. .. I was left alone. They were shooting all around me, I grabbed my papers, etc. I hiding behind an iron booth

Attached: 3141592653588.png (309x292, 223.07K)

So they evacuated over 20 million people?

youre such a pathetic faggot zoomer, cunts like you flooded our beautiful country with nigger because OH NO THEYRE CRYING

They evacuated the ones that weren’t NPC Instagram thots who chose to mill around the city in the middle of exchange.

You sound like a fag but I imagine 95% of anons agree with the general sentiment. Killing women and children is fucked.

russain army is pathetic

>I AM SO EGDY LOOK AT HOW LITTLE I CARE
tell me your skin is brown without telling me
now go deflect so more you absolute doubleniggers

Attached: 1447363711468.png (493x402, 9.67K)

lmao says the sheltered faggot leaf in his comfy upper middle class house in suburbia

Genevas suggestion, as always

Attached: Ey4fhL5XEAEIsV9.jpg (1080x1080, 55.3K)

Retarded? You think you can evacuate entire cities in a couple of days?
Not that it matters. Russian invaders are at fault in any case.

Yeah this isn’t a totally suspicious account at all.

Attached: 392AB5E7-0067-4413-8E19-C7572424B3DD.jpg (1170x2424, 549.46K)

>women fucking around outside during active warfare
did they run to the store to buy milk?

So, which is it? Is it repurposed footage from a previous war with new dialogue dubbed on top, or is it something just concocted by the CIA? Either way nobody cares

Yeah, bro. You don't hurt children. I get that edgelords think it's cool, but once you lose your innocence you learn to appreciate it in others.

Where were you when Ukrainians were ethnically cleansing Russians in Donbass for the past 8 years? Your empathy only goes one way, which is why we know you're a lying kike shill.

Russian soldiers have always acted like this, disgusting dogs

>reddit
Go back you fucking nigger

>believing anything from r*ddit
Hopefully you get lit up next dummy

what the fuck is wrong with you
literal nigger logic

Retard

>Posting russian / ukrainian propaganda on Any Forums for sympathy
Hahahahaha! Lol.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST NOT TAKE THE PROPAGANDA SERIOUSLY ITS SUPPOSED TO TUG ON YOUR HEARTSTRINGS STUPID GOYIM
Fuck all the way off you gullible mental retard.

Remember that when the niggers are attacking and killing all the whites. Oh wait.

Fuck this shit. NATO should intervene

Looky here faggots this is the source the claim. That look legit to you? Really?

didnt say i bought into the clip
commented on you being an edgy doublenigger
now take a bath with a toaster

based

shut the fuck up faggot, you'd end up dead like that nigger who tried saving them

Fuck off emotional faggot.

Self-righteous post. Don't like it.

Giggity.

>didn’t say I bought into the clip
COPE MORON.

Yep fucking crickets. Promptly kill yourselves.

Death to all russians.

Hoe does someone 'sound cute?'
Are you fucking retarded?

Seems incredibly fishy.

Putin shills are mass shitting up the board saying anything bad or dead is Ukrainian, anything winning is Russian or a fake psy op. It’s really gay and is turning me against putinfaggots.

yeah go back to coping faggot. for someone edgy who doesnt care about others, you sure seem invested with 10 posts in

Shut up shill, this smells of fakery.

high pitched voice, fuck you

>invested
It took me under 30 seconds to look up the account, see that it was brand new, and only posting Ukrainian propaganda. I’m invested in calling you out for being a retard for blindly believing it with zero substantiation because you’re a hysterical woman brained faggot that’s embarrassingly susceptible to emotional appeals no matter how outlandish.

Again does this look legit to youyou niggers can’t be this stupid

Rusia is famous for killing their own soldiers, that's why there many single Russian girls

It definitely smells.