Zelensky is going full drama queen, pissing himself: "This might be the last time you see me alive"

rt.com/russia/550546-zelensky-nato-ukraine-neutrality/

>Speaking in the early hours of the morning from Kiev, Zelensky said he had reached out to “partners” in the West to tell them Ukraine’s fate was at stake.

>“I asked them – are you with us?” Zelensky said. “They answered that they are with us, but they don’t want to take us into the alliance. I’ve asked 27 leaders of Europe, if Ukraine will be in NATO, I’ve asked them directly — all are afraid and did not respond”

>“We were left by ourselves. Who is ready to go to war for us? Honestly, I don’t see anybody. Who is ready to give Ukraine guarantees of NATO membership? Honestly, everybody is afraid,” the Ukrainian president added.

Attached: NO REFUNDS.jpg (596x307, 24.57K)

rest in piss zelenskike

>rt
Fuck off shill.

He's an actor. What else you expect?

1 hryvna has been deposit your account)))

Rest in piss kike

Attached: 1645803766527.png (557x791, 375.61K)

Did he really think that the corrupt West was coming?

Attached: biden-stupid.gif (498x280, 1.88M)

>MUH JEWISH PROPGANDA
Only women and jews fall for this shit

Pretty sure he already fled the country

Good, I hope the kike dies screaming.

Didn't the lefties hate Zelesnkyy when Trump was POTUS?

The kike is safe, don’t worry

zelensky is going to kill himself and make it look like he was murdered by the kgb, to put russia in a bad light (again) and galvanize the ultra ukrainian nationalists to fight to the last man

>this might be the last time you see me alive...
In europe...but they will see him alive in Israel.

Well we did warn him, he said everything was fine :3

+1000 RUB have been deposited in your account))))))

>(((elect))) a literal jewish clown (thanks cia)
>get jewish clown theatrics
who would have thought

Attached: 1645689962319.png (768x719, 148.49K)

This. He's a fucking actor. All male actors are drama queen faggots. Remember that faggy guys in drama in school that you all made fun of? They never changed, they just got more power and money.

I hope he suffers a lot before death

how the life in rumyniya? putin next come for you gypsy)))

What do you expect from a lying Jew? I’m surprised he didn’t say he would end up in a concentration camp line his family during the hOlacaUst