PUTIN BTFO

>Mayor of Mariupol says russian offensive repelled near Pavlopyl with 22 tanks destroyed.
AHAHAHAHA WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GREAT MIGHT OF THE RUSSIAN MILITARY? Weren't they supposed to mop this whole thing up in like one or two days? This is embarrassing. Putin couldn't invade a paper bag if he was armed with a pair of scissors lmao

Attached: pwned.png (599x240, 20.55K)

OH NONONO

>sauce random twitter account

Democracy will prevail =)

Attached: lel.png (584x802, 466.06K)

>22 tanks destroyed
only 8000 left, keep it up

just in, 1 valiant ukrainian soldier defeated 6,000,000 russian troops
source: me

>ukrainian politicians says so, so it’s true
>also make molitovs guys defend kiev! no, we’re not desperate haha what the war is going great

Enjoy getting your cheeks clapped by a chechen caveman

Russians are getting buttfucked, they've been ordered not to bomb and level population centres but that's the only way Russians can fight :,)

But the only source you guys ever trust is twitter accounts without checkmarks, so I thought I was doing it right

Attached: EXYBg1RUcAApDDq.png (500x343, 216.15K)

Quick! Put it on Twitter. That'll make it real!

Pics or it didn't happen

>twitter
>memeflag
>sources say
Kill yourself.

>Mayor of Mariupol says

Even "trust me bro" is a better sauce than that. OP is a cancerous fagot.

Attached: lol.png (912x905, 1.23M)

Go javelin!

>tf
>tp

>memeflag
>shilling for kike CIA puppet """""country"""""
all fields

Glownigger thread, Ukrainians dead

We rootin for putin

For how long the war has been ongoing Ukrainian's have been claiming to destroy and kill russians left and right.

War will be over by Sunday. By next year there will be coup in Russia and Ukraine and Russia will become closes allies in fight against West who will take Putin as refugee. Screencap this

Attached: 1645743519964.png (720x991, 554.98K)

Cautiously waiting for the dust to settle.
Nothing is real at this point, Russkies lie, Ukies lie.

this is the russian way, no fucks given about the losses, only end result is important

Breaking: Germans gassed 6 trillion jews.
Source: my ass.

Never played chess have you.
This game was over in the first hour and a half.

This is just trying to run out the clock but the game is over.

We only believe what we want to believe, glowie.

I don't consider twitter a source of reliable info
nice try though

???

>2022
>everyone and his mom got smart phones
>bazzillion tanks destroyed
>no single picture
yeah i believe you

Some tranny on twitter? Wow must be true

Show flag, nigger.

Based and Perturabopilled

Russia will lose this war bad. Just like they lost all other wars. Who do you think will be next president after Putin is hanged?

Putin is sending in hooligans released from prison and CIS allies first.

Notice how much older equipment is being used and how so many troops look like some other ethnicity such as Armenians.

Let me guess they were all marked with a Z

>clog the thoroughfares with broken and damaged equipment, making it more difficult for your army to roll in
genius strategy. bravo!

daily reminder that you faggots have not won a single war you've started, and dont give muh WW2 bullshit, yes Soviets won that one too

America was pumping literally 40% of it's entire GDP to prop Russia and England up from 1939 on, Weekend at Bernie's style. (((America))) was at war with Hitler since the beginning