I'm noticing a pattern here

I'm noticing a pattern here

Attached: A0346FEB-2963-415E-8960-3F2161559DCD.jpg (1242x1051, 318.19K)

Yeah, the pattern is that you're a hysteric freak.

It would be funny to see Russia try and invade Finland desu. Russians straight into a meat grinder.

Your country will be a warzone and I will be chilling with my 3 mystery meat wives drinking caipirinha from my comfy balcony while I watch.

Now you see why the US let Ukraine fall. This is the end of Russia. They are going to disintegrate into a bunch of tiny nations and putin will just sit there with a thumb up his ass wondering what happened. This whole conflict is just making NATO look good. Nice job poo tin.

They already tried once during WWII and got fucking destroyed by a bunch of poor farmers with Molotovs.

There is zero reason for Finland to become warzone, unless we are stupid enough to actually do try to join NATO. Otherwise it's business as normal.

Ikeabros... will you use your hoards of Muhammad's as meat shields against the Adidas menace?

If this is what’s going to happen then it’ll be another century of American hegemony

this pussy seething at the idea he might have to defend his country is pure gold

Does Finland have nukes now?

Is she saying that consequences will never be the same?

Says much of the sorry state of the world when even in its current terminal weakness the US is able to exercise hegemonial authority over the world.

The pattern is Putin has lost his fucking mind.

Is Russia actually willing to use theirs? If not. Moot fucking point my dude.

Will sweden finally man up or will they just bend over? Would it count as cultural enrichment?

You're an idiot. Pasting my response from another thread.

Of course Russia would respond to Finland joining NATO. It would literally mean NATO artilleries a few miles away from St. Petersburg. It would be an unlivable situation for Russia. Those who want Finland to join NATO literally wish for a war. They are absolute idiots. The best thing Finland can offer to Russia is to remain as an independent buffer country between NATO and Russia. The geopolitical value of this role guarantees our peace, freedom and independence, since nothing better would be gained by invading Finland.

On the other hand, there is little guarantee that the major players of NATO would risk a nuclear war for a country as insignificant as Finland. I don't get why idiots trust NATO so much. The backbone of NATO has never been tested so far. Blindly trustin NATO is comparable to superstitious thinking. Fuck I hate the pro-NATO idiots in our country.

>if I do nothing then maybe the bully wont hurt me

Ok :)

That's because the rest of world sucks so bad that our evil shit we do is actually an improvement.

Finland and Sweden are in on globohomo objectives feigning neutrality.

>Fuck I hate the pro-NATO idiots in our country.
I hate ours too but what can you do when they're literal puppets

Attached: 1621656140908.png (1691x784, 197.1K)