Russia has failed to take any of its major objectives and has lost 450 personnel

lmao Putin got FUCKED
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-crisis-russia-has-failed-to-take-any-of-its-major-objectives-and-has-lost-450-personnel-defence-secretary-ben-wallace-says-12550928

Attached: 1645806797183.jpg (2559x1706, 467.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rankin_101/status/1497247678115323940
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russia cant even outfit or feed its army. Its entire modern armor division was wiped out in one day.

Russia is now resorting to propaganda and hiring terrorists. Russian soldiers are literally defecting to ukraine for boots and food. They are symbolizing their defection to ukraine by wrapping a white band or tape around their arm and leg.

He looks like a roman caesar

i give kiev 48h at best before it goes belly up and all the gov gets disposed of

Yes I'm sure they are

Nah, he looks like a mongol rape baby.

The news of these Russian defeats I hear about keep getting closer and closekmxhgr to Kiev.

The US army which was still in its prime and not trannified and led by insane leftists yet took 3 weeks to get to Baghdad.

The globohomo puppet regime in Kiev is going down, their government already wants a negotiated surrender and leftists, trannies and jesuits will just have to seethe and dilate.

They've already lost 1,000. They lost 400+ just at Hostomel on day 1

Rome wasn't sacked in a day

Mutt cope. Go back to your conversion therapy

>4500*
20 km to Kiev
No airforce
>in 2 days
OK

You glowfags need to shut the fuck up... nobody believes you.

The best Ukranian success in this war was preventing aerial reinforcement of Spetznaz airport seizure unit in Kiev and probably killing most of the Spetznaz there.

nothing personnel

Lol russia is the one begging for negotiations out of fear of retaliation.

Ukraine already wiped out their entire modern armor, and air force.

Russia is literally resorting to paying for terrorists and trying to get the ukranian military to coup like they did in other countries.

Russia is fucked.

>The best Ukranian success in this war was preventing aerial reinforcement of Spetznaz airport seizure unit in Kiev and probably killing most of the Spetznaz there.
What?

it actually was user.

Glownigger spotted
We rootin for putin here

Paid russian shills are disgusting. Ukraine is destroying russian forces.

Ukraines military budget is 4.2 billion dollars. Russia military budget is 61 billion dollars. They have 5 times the population and wealth per capita in Russia is 2.5 times that of Ukraine.
Defense always has an advantage though, if they are patriotic, which ukranians dont seem to be.

Lol he looks like water balloon filled with diarrhea if you check his recent photos

Russian shills do not get to call others glowniggers.

And using what percent of your forces, isn't if like 15% Russiabro? Don't worry, nobody believes the demoralization bullshit. The Russians are "failing objectives" all the way to Kyiv, when Russian soldiers are capturing the Ukrainian parliament we will still hear about how they are "losing" the war.

Russia literally does not have enough boots or food for their soldiers. They do not have a single modern tank or aircraft left after their hilarious defeats.

Russia is literally begging other countries to help fight due to their lack of equipment.

is anyone really supised?
russia is a third world country

Attached: 973.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

There was an attempt to immediately capture the capital via seizing the airport via an elite airborne unit operation (probably Spetznaz), this seems to have failed as the air defenses around the capital weren't immediately completely neutralized.

The Ukranians have some units resisting more than anticipated but it doesn't seem to be much slowing Russian progress otherwise and the government already wants to negotiate surrender terms.

Judging from how hard this angle is being shilled on Any Forums I can only imagine the opposite is true

Will only make him angrier

So you leave Putin with nothing but nukes,
well played

Attached: 2661477c5459d484964996973358788a38164ff851f0e2e63e4de1f953ebb82e.jpg (460x347, 40.52K)

Hilarious russian shills. Curious if they will be posting when they are forced to march without boots in the coming days.

Don't you have a neo-vagina to dilate, Hans ?

You mean Donbass

ofc he belongs to other racial type than italic, still gives the same energy than roman caesars-

Attached: _83047247_027240698-1.jpg (624x431, 56.89K)

Speak for yourself

Russia wants to negotiate ukraine doesnt.

They've lost however many sure, but what's the K/D?

If Russia loses 1000 men to kill 10, then Russia is doing badly. It if loses 1000 men to kill 10,000, it's doing well.

Neither side have posted realistic numbers for the Ukrainian side

I really have ptsd from meme Crimean war with same posts about how Russia will collapse in 1 year. I can't get used to the hohol mentality.

Not even the Ukraine is claiming to have wiped out their airforce faggot (there was some fake and gay claim about some Uke ace who shot down 6 Russian jets or something) and I don't see that anyone has claimed to have wiped out their armor either.

>wars last 1 day

Putin and russia do not have nukes. They sold the materials years ago.

>Russia is conquering Ukraine with just a meager amount of 50k troops mixed between conscripts and some regular troops
>People still understimate their capabilities
Yeah, I don't think this is a good idea

450? Is that supposed to be alot or something?

post body, fatty

Attached: 1496021870532.jpg (2544x4000, 865.36K)

is that why ukrainian president crying on twitter no one helps them?

Russia must be winning hard for Jews to be freaking out this much.

Apparently you don't understand how Russians fight wars.

>mutt scum loves when whites fight whites

i hope you get cancer.

Zelly is almost surrendering wtf are you on

Shill = telling it how it is?

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-184543_Chrome.jpg (1080x1336, 202.16K)

How badly do you want to literally suck his dick?

twitter.com/rankin_101/status/1497247678115323940
He is fucked and he knows it. Mission failed. Urban warfare is on. Russia has become Novokorea. Good job faggot.

Look at Kiev's position in the map and how close it is to the border. Russia already had the troops parked into position and they're making underwhelming progress aside from the ones that came up from Crimea.

Comparing it to US attack on Baghdad is flawed from the beginning because the US is on the other side of the globe as opposed to bordering. Plus US handicap themselves by pretending to be moralfags. libs and hollywood were already crying the whole way through- imagine if iraqis had cell phone video back then and the news was showing videos of kids getting their legs blown off. Would have delayed it even further. Russia turning Kiev into Grozny 2.0 wouldn't harm their reputation any more than it already has by doing this in the first place.

Russia is losing 10k to 1 right now, if you count defections.

>lost 450 personnel
Source: My anus.

Based

You need to get off Twitter, my man, the sky isn't green, chickens don't have teeth and Santa isn't real either by the way

Russia is losing!

>source: Ukrainian twitter propaganda

Ukraine has stated they destroyed around 40tanks. That is more than what russia has for modern armor. They also shot down ten planes. That is russias entire airforce.

Baaaaaaaaaaaased

Sweet, you've got a copy of the Russian war objectives, local operational objectives and their timeline. Can you share it with us?

The US literally spent half a year building up forces on the Iraqi border and went in with coalition partners.

By natalia russia. Agent and shill. Congrats on propaganda Ivan.

Actually it's about over 1000 dead Russian troops.. plus ehh are we forgetting there's over 100,000 troops belonging to Russia that was along the border of Ukraine before entry. I think y'all just have no knowledge on what to expect when it comes to invasions and defense. It's expected for there to be problems breaking into an enemy's territory. Especially their capital in less than 2 days. Give them some credit

>russia
>failed
is this a troll?

Attached: 1645480734343.jpg (1125x971, 119.85K)

I somehow find it hard to believe that all those missile strikes on military facilities had virtually no casualties

Russia clearly isn't using their maximum firepower because the objective isn't to flatten the country and leave it a smoking crater like Germany at the end of WWII. Its not that the Russians are pretending to be moralfags but for now their objective is to bring a wicked US aligned regime to heel.

Sorry that your brothers are being slaughtered by terrible leadership. Fear not ukraine is accepting and protecting defectors.