Imagine being such a fucking cuck that you actually support Russian imperialism...

Imagine being such a fucking cuck that you actually support Russian imperialism, let alone willingly to die for a bandit midget hiding in Kreml.

Attached: russian_corpse.jpg (600x800, 118.37K)

>TIME TO DENAZIFY UKR- ACK!

nigga thats an ukrainian soldier , no patch

That's not russian

That happens when you send in the fetal syndrome russkies first instead of the churka horde

imagine being such a cuck you support gay adoption and child transgenderism

Is he gonna be okay?

Since when do Russians wear patches? They didn't do so the last time they invaded.

Attached: little green men.jpg (976x649, 89.15K)

Attached: uniforms.png (791x268, 30.88K)

life well spent, absolute fucking idiots

this

If you support one imperialism you support them all

Finland has been sounding scared lately. You asian hybrids doing alright?

kill yourself catalonia isnt a real place

Imagine being such a faggot that you die for globohomo. Nobody gives a fuck about Ukraine.

You can litey see the orange and black medal falling out of his right leg pocket

Thats a crisis actor.

>not noticing the black-organge ribbon
Nigga, dude is black-orange even from the inside. You don't get any Russian than that.

Cry more you fucking Kremlin whore.

Attached: russian_corpse2.jpg (600x800, 108.99K)

Worse, imagine fighting for a government whose members all have Israeli double citizenship.

those are ukranians. the greens brighter.

shit-colored bling is the latest fad to die for in russia

>Boy I sure hope Putin appreciates this I might even get a med-ACK!

Cope, there’s no way a Ukrainian would wear the St. Georges ribbon. Stop speaking if you don’t know these things.

ftfy

Attached: ukraniancamo.jpg (446x345, 51.86K)

>m-muh g-globo-h-h-homo
Eat shit shills. Or meds, if you're fucking schizos seeing Jews everywhere.

Attached: russian_corpse3.jpg (1280x720, 83.15K)

This war wouldnt have happened if Ukrainian politicians didnt spread their ass cheeks for NATO leaders. In the end, Ukraine became a guinea pig for NATO's game against Russia. Families of Ukrainian politicians have already left the country & ordinary citizens are encouraged to fight Russia as "nationalist heroes", it's fucked. I wish Ukrainians would hang these useless politicians

Attached: Hypocrisy.jpg (1272x1834, 781.82K)

looks like a ukrainian

Why do people waste their lives on such petty shit? Of all the paths to take in life, you choose to get executed in a pointless war.

More dead russians please

Not my problem. Ever since i was in kindergarten (desert storm) we have been waring. No returns on these wars all it does is make me broke. We suffer because of these fruitless wars. I AM FUCKING DONE. There is only one last war to fight.

Fuck you, nigger. Finnish go the hell.