FINLAND AND SWEDEN NEXT

twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/1497217148267253760

Attached: finswe.jpg (658x660, 232.37K)

BASED

Next to wipe the floor with russian corpses?

Russia isnt going to have a country left if the western powers let ukraine actually march on russia.

>DANG, SOME NIGGER JUST POSTED SHIT ON TWITTER AGAIN

Attached: 1593884744126.jpg (859x348, 21.53K)

They would get slaughtered

Bring it

He missed Putin's speech.
He threatened EVERYONE who will try and meddle.

No, they specifically called out winland and sweden today.

Is this because our 55 year old wine aunt prime minister sent military aid to the Hohols? Zelenski thanked her in a speech today.

Attached: 034789f3-87bf-438b-85a7-a28d9b22b08b.jpg (1024x576, 58.52K)

Of course Russia would respond to Finland joining NATO. It would literally mean NATO artilleries a few miles away from St. Petersburg. It would be an unlivable situation for Russia. Those who want Finland to join NATO literally wish for a war. They are absolute idiots. The best thing Finland can offer to Russia is to remain as an independent buffer country between NATO and Russia. The geopolitical value of this role guarantees our peace, freedom and independence, since nothing better would be gained by invading Finland.

On the other hand, there is little guarantee that the major players of NATO would risk a nuclear war for a country as insignificant as Finland. I don't get why idiots trust NATO so much. The backbone of NATO has never been tested so far. Blindly trustin NATO is comparable to superstitious thinking. Fuck I hate the pro-NATO idiots in our country.

Fun times ahead.

send help

Attached: Heatening.jpg (231x218, 7K)

>Russia is so stronk, it can destroy NATO in 24 hours
>Russia is so weak, Finland could defeat it by some guns.

bonus points for
>Unless Finland is part of NATO, their guns literally can't shoot. For some reason.

What the hell are you talking about? None of that relates to anything I wrote.

Attached: 1645745637684.gif (300x214, 2.58M)

No, you already sold me your mosin

>It would literally mean NATO artilleries a few miles away from St. Petersburg. It would be an unlivable situation for Russia.
Oh no, scary Finnish guns which would totally shoot StPb for reasons, but would not be able to do the same without NATO membership, also for reasons.

Not my problem

You're' an idiot. You can't even comprehend the argument that is being made. Neck yourself.

There is no argument.
Its the same retarded shit you russky fucks tried to pull in 1939.
You had war over that twice, you want a third time?

they won ww2 that way

How is Finland joining NATO different from Estonia having joined? They're even closer to St.Petersburg.

sorry man. the argument is there.

Rusia can destroy swedishkistan and Finland in 1 week, the artillery doesn't count a shit, even if they fire against Mosku, Mosku got iron dome

i pray for all the muslim refugees in sweden, i hooe there's enough white men left to protect them and die for their safety

Will Sanna protect her interior or will her borders be savagely penetrated?

Attached: sanna2.jpg (439x1350, 130.79K)

your women leaders would get so wet finland freeze over

Based Putin
God bless Russia

I agree, we should have great Finland again and rule until Ural. This would be the first time in history when russkies would have a civilized leadership which wouldn`t rob the people and the increase in living standards would be incredible.

Yeah, if they join NATO.
Which isn't happening.
So it 's fucking nothing.
Thanks for leaving out the relevant detail.

Nice bait thread but don't get your hopes up for a happening.

Attached: sendhelp.jpg (2146x1258, 218.32K)

a western power just flew over my house

This. Bring Kekkonen back we need him.

It’s actually happening.

This is world war 3.

Never thought it would really happen.

We can only do sanctions.:^) Send in your elite somalis to defend the borders then surrender.

What argument? That Finland plans to conquer Russia and not being part of NATO is the only thing that holds them back?

There is only one real argument - join NATO or be raped by Russia.

>remain as an independent buffer country between NATO and Russia. The geopolitical value of this role guarantees our peace, freedom and independence

literally what some folks in Ukraine thought before the invasion

sweden stop using binlan as a geographical shield D:

Haha
Finland and Sweden aren't Ukraine and he's already struggling with Ukraine

Kekkonen

Would be funny if Finland and Sweden stomped Russia in the end.