Putin lost his mind

Attached: 1.png (594x105, 10.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmb0SeKFrHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Putin is a bitch ass nigga

Allying with Russia needs to be the goal of every red blooded european at this point.

RISE UP NATIONS PRIDE!!!!

Lost his mind? Would he be sane if he just let EUA together with NATO little by little own the cultural war? Fuck you, easily. Its a dogs world, Putin is doing what every country of respect should.

Imagine seeing someone electrocute themselves by grabbing a sparking cable, and then saying "Hey, I need to be protected from that cable" before grabbing it yourself.

Good situation has been set up for Russia. They simply take away women's right to vote in any country, and get immediate ally with military untouched.

Open Borders for Israel

kek

>implying he's been sane recently
RUSSIANS
DEAL WITH YOUR ROGUE DOG. NOW.

shut up heuheuheu nigger I hope mutts bomb you aswell.

>oh my HECKIN science! A twitter post about le Russia!
Fuck all of you gay hysterical retards, fuck off back to r3ddit

Attached: 20211004_204435.png (348x443, 52.71K)

Yeah, no. Just empty words. Ukraine is one thing, invade Sweden or Finland and you're getting annihilated. NATO or not.

Sweden wants to be invaded though. Look at how they did Syria

No, this is just bandits being bandits. Using this time while everybody is still in shock.

Oh God I hope so

Attached: 1645706843424.jpg (974x1038, 173.9K)

He should preemptively nuke Helsinki & Stockholm to assert dominance. The west ain't gonna do shit, else they'll get a lethal dose of radiation poisoning in turn.

>Russia invading Finland
It didn't work well last time they tried.

oof, I'm gonna CUMMMM in the name of science. hnnnnnnng.
the science is settled.

Putin just snapped

Go back to zoomtok muttstery meat

Please Russia, take out Sweden. They cucked themselves to niggers and faggots.

Attached: SwedTV.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Within 1-2 years there will probably be a major world confrontation.
World economies are shit, covid has to be memory holed and russians are subhumans.
It's starting.

Attached: 1645694613427.jpg (912x714, 66.11K)

Oh, look, a meme flag.

Attached: DF667914-2F4E-472E-852D-D504B57D3E6A.jpg (846x1024, 70.82K)

>putin lost his mind
ours did it first

bitchute.com/video/kfEm4c7Rcpna/

Quite the opposite. Unlike Ukraine, Russia would hold no reservations against going all out on them. If the UK intervened they'd just erase your island from existence. Sure, you'd launch your limited arsenal too, blow up their key cities and such, but that's a good thing because then we'd enter a MAD scenario and hard reset the world. No more USA, no more Russia, no more Europe, no more China, no more anything relevant and irrelevant. The Sentinelese will inherit the Earth after they leave their rock in 2500.

Same shit different asshole

Putin needs to take meds now

haha finns about to get thier asses stretched

Based Putin. No more NATO expansion to the east. Fuck around and find out.

Attached: 162805684615.png (477x319, 145.91K)

russians on the route to europe

They've threatened Finland with this for YEARS.

Russia will take the Baltics next, everyone knows that. We're a much easier target. They'll have to kill a few thousand Brits and Americans but I'm sure that's a price they're willing to pay.

>Within 1-2 years there will probably be a major world confrontation
Yes please. The clown world has gone too far and needs to be reset.

Attached: World Burning Honk.jpg (1024x917, 82.89K)

First time I ever support Putin. He would be an actual hero if he declares war on Sweden

Just keep nato but delete Jews.

Let the chinks try though, 50k will die before reaching the shores lol. Sink the bugs.

Putin dream to bring back glorious Russian empire and influence after seeing the Soviet Union collapse. But now, he's 70 year old and ,deep down, he knows he doesn't have much time left. So he want to take back Ukraine as Russian territory before he becames too old to do anything.

It's over bros

Holy shit I hate russians. You literally want us all back to the caves like you. Rape, murder and eternal hell on all russians is still too good for you.

>german craves for russian cock
Why am I not surprised?

Wow... a leaf... okay.

Incorrect, touching even Finland starts a chain of alliance reactions that leads to the entire west rallying behind them.
The relationship between the UK/America and Denmark/Norway practically ensures it. They are strong economic partners.

Checked

Attached: 1645407557769.jpg (715x621, 66.16K)

>you cant have your cake and eat it

Attached: 909E8A6D-5CD3-4123-8BF8-EEB5415452DF.jpg (364x400, 13.78K)

Thats right.
YOU WILL FACE THE MILITARY CONSEQUENCES IF YOU ATTEMPT TO DO SO

Maybe if we go to war all these sandniggers will magically disappear back to their shithole countries. Bring it on.

Attached: 1645087651816.jpg (273x294, 9.45K)

People talk a lot of shit from the safety of their homes that are not at war. When their allies get threatened, however, they're usually to quickly shut up if they know what's best for them. But either way is good. Playing hero and fighting back would leave Russia no choice but to engage in MAD and erase the world. That's a good thing. The best possible outcome, in fact. Too bad that nothing ever happens.

>Yeah, no. Just empty words
Sweden and Finland are run by women. They'll do exactly what Russia tells them.

Who have lost their minds are the Scandinavians
>Get told that Russia won't allow near countries to join NATO
>Ukraine tries
>Russia invades Ukraine
>Lets do the same tht Ukraine did
This is peak retardness

How do I become jewish

A sovereign nation has the right to treaty with whoever it wants. Putin is the immoral aggressor here. If NATO puts ballistic missiles in Finland, he might have a better moral self-defense argument.

I think he might be acting irrationally here (if true).

Yes, he is mf'ing insane.

Can't one without the other.

absolutely checked

So it's ok for Putin to attack slavs when they want to join the west, but it a bridge to far when they threaten swedish germanics? Fuck you westerns, I hope you all choke on a dick

Leafs dont know how to get a backbone. Dont worry. They couldn't keep a trucker convoy together.

>1 rubbel (0,0011 Euro) has been deposit into your bankaccount

Attached: russian unpaid shills.jpg (1024x620, 106.61K)

>>Get told that Russia won't allow near countries to join NATO
This is such an arbitrary thing regardless, both Sweden and Finland are EU members, remember? There's already no conflict with NATO that won't automatically pull us in through the EU membership.

The only reason it didn't happen here is because Ukraine isn't an EU member either.

Attached: 1645474628337.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

They have and had we Trump this bullshit would already be over and not happening.

Every Russian is a fucking nigger until one of them gets the god damn balls to shoot Putin's grey potato face. Stop your pussy protests and sling some lead you faggot commie fucks or kill yourselves and do the civilized world a favor, you third world shitskins.

You only say this because you are a north american, so i don’t blame you. But let me tell you a thing, one day the power will not be in your hands anymore and people like Putin are already fed up.

Attached: 3336E0B5-0903-4644-8CA7-F7C84604B422.jpg (900x900, 46.04K)

The EU is no military alliance and the Russians know it

Kill yourself if you want the world to end so badly. Prove you are not quick to shut up

Threadly theme...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmb0SeKFrHg

>So it's ok for Putin to attack slavs
Basically yes. There is an east/west divide and you're lucky to be on the right side of it in Poland.
> Fuck you westerns
You can be mad all you want, your country will be the place both armies meet and you'll be reduced to rubble as usual.

>The EU is no military alliance
You might be retarded or you're a foreigner in Spain, or you're a falseflagging russian.

Once Soviet Russia open can of Worms, Worms eat all of Fish. No good.

The fact they don't have NATO or US forces in Finland already is fucking pathetic. This faggot led world order will die. Leftist faggots the lot of them.

Sure he should nuke white countries, you are all out fools

>The fact they don't have NATO or US forces in Finland already is fucking pathetic.
You realize you're firmly planted in Norway already and it's just a cunt hair's difference.

The EU is selfish but it doesnt justify what russia is doing.

No. West didnt figure out yet. He doesnt want NATO at his borders and the next country who will try to do so will follow the path of Ukraine.

It is the NPCs that are vividly anti-Russian and pro gay sex analists and child tranny lovers. In large you are anti-Russian because they don't allow gay sex parades, analist propaganda and against trannies and child trannies. You're the NPC dumbass.

>invade Sweden and Finland
Best thing for them at this point. If I were in charge I'd allow him Cuckifornia and JewYork. Let him wipe out all the wetbacks and libtards on one side and all the jews on the other and then thank him, compensate him for his efforts and peacefully tell him to fuck off and repopulate these places with real Americans.

>It is the NPCs that are vividly anti-Russian and pro gay sex analists and child tranny lovers.

You are living in your head mate, the world isn't like this and you are being played.

Please conquer Sweden. At least for the memes.

There are NATO troops in Poland and it is right next to Ukraine, tell me how is that benefiting defense of Kiev?

other way around

>A sovereign nation has the right to treaty with whoever it wants.
If you are small nation that shares borders with bigger and stronger nation - you cant do whatever you want.
You have to meet conditions for safe coexistence. And Russian conditions are extremely soft - just stay neutral, mind your own business without joining any NATO and you'll be safe. That's very easy to do. Nobody prevents from trading and etc. How can regional power possibly be even more tolerant without fucking up it's security protocols?

deutsch as fuck
time of the mutt is neigh

Attached: 1633602804766.png (680x717, 464.17K)

Imagine if he liberated ethnic Swedes from their foreign occupiers.

Putin called the west an imperium of lies, which is spot on and sane. He also kicked out Rothschild Banks.
Insane is what our regime is doing.

You're not out there fighting are you? How do you get to judge anything in this?

He's right though
> If we don't get what we want were gonna nuke you whaaaaa
There's a lot more nukes pointed that direction then ours....

I can only hope that's true