You glorious bastards! You are actually doing it!

You glorious bastards! You are actually doing it!

2 days of invasion. None of Russia's objectives are done. Ukrainian army is still perfectly in fighting shape and causing heavy casualties to enemy.

Say what you want but Ukraine is way way tougher cookie than anyone expectes. This not looking good for Russia and certainly is not what they had in mind.

Attached: герої.jpg (691x589, 54.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pm1cC
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362911422/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its not that ukraine is tough its just that russia is so pathetically under geared and using ancient equipment.

Its like north korea.

>None of Russia's objectives are done.
What objectives? What was Russia's time frame for achieving these objectives?
>Ukrainian army is still perfectly in fighting shape
They're forcefully conscripting every man between 18-60 and telling civilians to get involved with molotovs. That's not something you do if you have operational military.
>This not looking good for Russia and certainly is not what they had in mind.
They are fighting over Kiev as we speak and Ukrainian president is begging for peace talks.

They have the spirit of old nazis on their side.

The quality of life in Russia is worse than in pajeet land or monkey land
They are dragging Ukraine into shit
Imagine being under pajeets
Now you know that the vast majority of ruskies live only to suffer
And now with more sanctions to come
They'll end up eating dirt to survive
Picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-181701_UC Browser.jpg (720x1480, 248.41K)

Took the mutts 15 days to take Iraq.

he already killed the ghost of kiev, and he's coming to finish you pigs off
semyuel hydelov is coming

Attached: A2066DD9-D85B-4794-88B0-9423DF9DBC1B.jpg (1936x1156, 256.93K)

Indeed. I think if it the option occurs, majority of Russian soldiers would just runaway to the West instead of fighting on other people soil. What awaits them at home? nihilism and even more poverty

They were expecting quick take-over of Kyiv. Ukraine's army dropping weapons at east and just basically calling it off for the weekend.

No force conscription yet. Fake news. Meanwhile Russia has forced conscription.

>None of Russia's objectives are done
How many of the US
B
I
O
L
A
B
S

that were in Ukraine are still standing? There is more going on here than is being let out into public discourse.

Yep, their motivation must be pretty bad already and just going worse. Every Russian guy knows they are the bad guys.

>They were expecting quick take-over of Kyiv.
The fact that they're fighting over Kiev within 2 days is not quick enough for you? It took the US military 6 days to capture Bagdad.

it's like the winter war all over again

With a lot less casualties than Russia have had in 2 days.

Yeah, Putin's master plan must really be to recruit American fanboys to suck his cock. As of yesterday russian stocks were down 40%, their equities MOEX down 45%, and even better he's rejuvenated NATO who now have their nukes at highest alert. But still "winning" lol.

Russia has already won the war, took over kyev and about to execute the government.

they will have Kiev by sunday easily

Attached: 1645804558586.jpg (3570x2512, 1.84M)

LOL cope more.

Ukraine's done, Russia has only deployed 150k Troops and that's the most liberal estimate. Meanwhile Ukraine's conscripting every able bodied man possible. They're at Kiev as we speak.

Attached: 1645804150956.png (1280x859, 537.4K)

Russia is using older T-90s t-80s and 72s that are getting raped by big Ukraine cock using javelin missile slava to heroes!

Ukrainians are killing just Chechen subhumans in first line

Shills shilling
>All fields

The only source on casualties is Ukranian military.
Glownigger thread.
Also already at the Kiev

This! So much This! Just like in my heckin' Marvel movies! Here take my gold kind stranger!

Tell us more nigglet

For 140+ days biden knew whatever they got caught doing in Ukraine would lead to war. Hence the submarine scanning operations and high alert we've been seeing our military conducting aerial operations because of.
Biological weapons distribution from Ukraine seems as plausible as being caught for child abuse and drug distribution. I think the official reason Russia will give out is that the two rebel groups that america and israel have been sponsoring are keeping that jewish president in power.
I think if they establish proof that gain of research is going on in these facilities that the US is next up on the list. I could see every country in the world attacking them at the same time if Russia can establish this. It's also highly realistic that we're about to see Biden say some really weird shit compared to what's going on here. Not just "Russia bad", they have to make something up and start some false flags now.

Attached: 1640246488814.png (735x695, 610.62K)

Any sources to back it up nigger?

The Ruskies might be able to take the countrysides, but the city fighting is going to get insane
I don't know how well Russia can deal with a prolonged conflict

cope balticnigger

Attached: Volksturm_lol.jpg (1242x1715, 961.27K)

Listen, shill. Former ZOGbot here to tell you tales of the desert wars. Russia has invaded and in under 48 hours already besieged Kiev and neutralized virtually all of the airfields. It took the US three. fucking. weeks. to get to Baghdad. And yes, we invaded from one country over (Kuwait). It was mostly unoccupied. We were fighting semi-literate retards with nonfunctional equipment.

Russia is fighting people of the same IQ with Western-supplied arms, some of them state-of-the-art. And they're winning easily. They haven't even had to inflict as many casualties in 48 hours as the US had to in the first 8 hours of contact. Iraq had no regional allies to funnel logistics to. Ukraine is surrounded by nations that are providing all levels of support but kinetic military support. All of this is proof positive that Ukraine's puppet government is despised by the average Ukranian (even if slightly less than Russia) and the Russian military is hyper competent.

Attached: Iraq-War-Map.png (1609x1670, 1.54M)

Wtf are you talking about? Putin is about to conquer a country without even killing 1000 people. You're a retard and I hope he nukes Helsinki now

Check archive.is/Pm1cC

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/362911422/

I typed my last post out weird because being to direct out it gets threads shoah'ed. That guys twitter account also got suspended.

"I believe everything Jews tell me!"

>"U.S assesses Russia has committed third of "forces around Ukraine to offensive, official says"

LOL. Ukraine is toast if that info is correct.

Yep. Most successful military operation in decades for any country.