Why the fuck does Portugal exist? Seems like it is rightful Spanish territory...

Why the fuck does Portugal exist? Seems like it is rightful Spanish territory. Spain has all the land around it but Portugal takes the tip of Spain. This seems like a great time for Spain to seize Portugal!
>you know what needs to be done Spain!

Attached: Screenshot_20220225-102123.png (626x520, 332.88K)

because they have PTSD from the last time they tried

Attached: file.png (386x661, 51.72K)

>1 Baker (Female)
Seems like a joke but its all true.

They couldn't even keep Brazil as a colony. I mean, come on...

portugal has ruined several of my castile eu4 campaigns. i will never forgive them

Portugal has always been a puppet of the English. They were created and sustained solely for British financial interests. They are the jews of the Mediterranean

I only wish the best to our iberian brothers, hopefully our two countries can cooperate more in the future

They are our retarded brothers. Don't worry, one day we will take what's ours.

This.

Leave our buddies alone.

>american education

I wouldn't want to keep it either.

Why the hell do Americans love so much making other countries fight each other? Portuguese people and Spanish people don't care much about each other, we're all comfy and there's not a single reason to not get along.

Attached: 1643908921300.png (986x995, 37.18K)

Unironically this, portus are traitors, catalonians from the atlantic, all the jews expelled from Castile moved to Portugal or Catalonia.

Because we are good guys, not like Russians.

Also they are good guys and make some nice Bacalao. And their language is funny.

I love you portugal bros, lets not fight

Attached: 3817e356c849674638715c3f609ab1cf.jpg (236x193, 8.57K)

fpbp

>you know what needs to be done Spain!
We like each other, for the most part at least.
If anything we'll join forces as bros.

On the other hand
It IS indeed the right time to take Gibraltar back from these wankers.

lmao

Everyday that Portugal exists is a slap in the face of the Spanish people. Reclaim what is yours

Olivenza is spanish clay
Portuniggers will never retake it

I legit think that 1 Portuguese Man can take on 10 Spaniards

new name should be Iberihispania, one country- would be nice, but not even spain can unite.

Portugal fucks up every game if you want to colonize, they get there so fast and they constantly shit out colonies on top of your own.

Galiza is Portugal Ukraine territory wise.

This attitude is why Portugal exists I guess. Cowards!

Portugal is Spanish Ukraine territory wise.

And the other time

Attached: 82c49cf6cbb626895e713fadcbf03113.png (393x801, 332.66K)

But where is portugal's putin?
Nowhere
Too bad

If Portugal is really full of Jews that is hilarious because they took the tip.

>be portuguese
>want spanish gf
>is a LE PUTA
Waste of iberian space.

We know our country is already dead and we are too full of diabetes and obesity to save it, so we retreat into fantasy scenarios where other people fight.

Well played.

We should rename portugal as southern galicia and use it to store gypsies and hairy women

why not a portuguese cutie user?

you act like you're genetically different, just more iberian-separatist nonsense.

Attached: Bathelona, Catalunya, Espanya - Imagene Satellite.jpg (2791x4072, 2.17M)

Has moustache or is a mutt.

portuguese people are born traitors

kek

Portugal is older than Spain as a country.

bruh

>another clueless mutt thread

how is that? I see that they love commie leaders thought

>Not allying france and blitzkrieging them right after Granada

ngmi noob

False, Spain was already a country centuries before Portugal ever existed.

Portugal is a gateway for Africans and South Americans into the EU. They immigrate to Portugual through some exchange program and they just disappear into the European interior, usually for better countries like Spain, Germany, UK, France, etc., Portugal is just a means to an end for most refugees.

Because we are irl puppet master we learned from father Bong. Now dance puppets.

kek based

At least the mutt part. Some can trick you a lot but I've started noticing. Type of hair gives it away and the phenotype facial feature they have in common.

Kek.

Attached: 1499458626656.png (994x994, 919.54K)

Jesus Christ, Spain is fucking embarrassing.

they were part of the kingdom of Leon and the counts of Portugal, the closest friends friends of the king commited high treason against him just because they wanted more power from themselves. Neither the count or the countess were portuguese, they were leonese nobles. That s how that fake country of Portugal was born.

I kind of find it funny how Spain exaggerates Portugal's losses in their sources

Attached: btfo.png (387x717, 32.76K)

man, when I was there i saw a lot of cuties, European looking - long time ago though has it really become that bad??

Not as a unified country, it was just broken up kingdoms.

Spanish were bankrupt and during the war of Portuguese Restoration, France was eyeing up the Netherlands. The Spanish quickly made peace with the Portuguese to deal with it. In hindsight they choose the wrong clay but at the time the Netherlands was more valuable to them. They lost it anyway. Afterwards Spains irrelevance meant it couldn’t dream of taking back Portugal by force.

dude they fought against 3 empires, what'd you expect??

I can spot a mestizo / mulatto from 300 yards away. The tell tale signs are always the lower jaw, nose bridge / eyebrown area, as well as their hair, height, body-type, skin colour, head-shape, chin, neck length, ears, hands, toes and a lack of occipital bun.

For example, my picrel is a 80% European, but you can see in her eye area the amerindian genetics.

Attached: uruguyan_breeder.jpg (760x570, 140.57K)

damn.

show flag

no, before that. Im talking about the visigothic kingdom of Spain, the birth of Spain as a country united under one law and one king. Portugal was a county until it got rogue because the count wanted more power to himself, and commited high treason to his king who in first place made him count of Portugal.

the eyes and body and head shape always signal this.

Portugal exists because the English wanted it to. We enjoy a nice port.

Because Lusitania was not the same people.

i disagree, this one looks pure med. You will see the asian eyes much more pronounced in mestizos.